Hair Transplant - Dr. Konior

Pedro1982

I've had surgery with him in the past and I am his online rep.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Konior does some amazing hairline work and ive read, when it comes to FUE, he dedicates the surgery to you and does the surgical aspects himself. That's a major plus point.

His online rep Spanker is a great guy, very knowledgable, and would probably help you with what your looking for.

Best wishes.

He seems to be producing consistently impressive results. Plenty of cases posted on here for you to check out.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I like Dr Konior's work and have been impressed with his results not just on here but from patients of his that have emailed me updates directly. Ask Spanker he will be able to help you with any questions.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Dr. Konior is one of the best and most caring doctors you will ever meet. So in my opinion, you will be in the best of hands. Please tell him that Bill, the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network says hello when you see him in person.

I look forward to viewing your results and reading all about your experience.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. K is excellent....I've had 2 FUE surgeries with him and his FUE work is as good as his FUT work. There is a reason he is booked out 8-9 months.....he is just an all-around caring and great surgeon. Very glad I found him and had access to him.

Pedro,

Many people including me have giving you feedback about Dr. Konior in particular however, I wonder why you were looking to speak to somebody who has surgery lined up with him in the next couple of months? Are you trying to change your date or something and maybe swap with somebody? I'm just wondering because I noticed that you haven't replied to this topic after people gave you their general feedback about this excellent doctor.

If there is some kind of scheduling issue for you, I suggest contacting the clinic and I'm sure they will work with you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Pedro,

Many people including me have giving you feedback about Dr. Konior in particular however, I wonder why you were looking to speak to somebody who has surgery lined up with him in the next couple of months? Are you trying to change your date or something and maybe swap with somebody? I'm just wondering because I noticed that you haven't replied to this topic after people gave you their general feedback about this excellent doctor.

If there is some kind of scheduling issue for you, I suggest contacting the clinic and I'm sure they will work with you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hello Bill,

You are correct.

I posted this thread to try to change my HT date with someone who has HT schedule with Dr. Konior in the next months but i didin t know if it was appropriate to say it clearly, so i posted hoping someone answered.

Thanks for your concearn and advise.