Hy#2 - going now!

voxman

Yes, the Voxman is going now to pick up the Mrs, and get on the 10 to Hollywood Land.

A nice dinner in L.A. tonight and then I see Dr. Mohebi in the a.m. for my procedure. And lunch.

I'll report on both.

:D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

Oh god the traffic right now is horrendous, his office is in Encino right? Anyways good luck Vox eager to see your updated photos and documtation of the whole thing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Can't wait to hear what was served for lunch! I guess let us know about the procedure too ;)

Side note: why hasn't LA figured out a transport system? Come on already, I'm ready to move to the beach but can't do traffic.

• Administrators
Can't wait to hear what was served for lunch! I guess let us know about the procedure too ;)

Side note: why hasn't LA figured out a transport system? Come on already, I'm ready to move to the beach but can't do traffic.

Everything's ridiculously spread out, from downtown to the beach like Malibu is 26 miles away, I don't think this city was built with the thought that so many people would move to live here, can't be mad at 70 degree weather though year round:cool:

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

In the chair now! 400 more grafts than agreed upon. Pics soon!

Dude, you were posting from the chair? You're more savage than ever.

I'm actually surprised you didn't Snapchat it. ;)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Okay, I am back home and just settling in. I'll post the whole experience and pics over the coming weekend.

The one thing I have to say before I fall asleep is that World Class does not even begin to define the Dr Mohebi experience. Nuff said for now.

Oh and I did relay the boards thank you to Dr Mohebi on the Sanjar selection.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Happy you had a great experience with Dr. Mohebi. He seems like a real caring person. He made my year by picking Sanjar. It's not an easy fix shows he has great courage to take on such a repair case. Wish you a great recovery on your procedure.