Dr Koray Erdogan - FUE 3003 Grafts 23/10/2015

HT-FUE

• 2 weeks later...

Hey HT-FUE, looking great. I'm almost 6 months myself and also doing well. Like you, I still have some redness that is hanging around forever, but doesn't bother me anything like it did in the early days.

Hey HT-FUE, looking great. I'm almost 6 months myself and also doing well. Like you, I still have some redness that is hanging around forever, but doesn't bother me anything like it did in the early days.

Hey erkso,

I haven't really been on the forum recently, glad to hear you're doing well.. I'm just enjoying been able to go out without a hat anymore, got a hair cut a few days ago and it has made my hair look miles better and made me a lot more confident to go out without a cap on.. But yeah even though I've not been on I've got a monthly reminder set in my phone to make sure I update to the very end.

Yeah like you in the beginning the redness I saw as an issue but now I don't mind again I like to believe it means something is still happening under the surface, fingers crossed anyway :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

sorry for the late update ive been on holiday, the pictures attached are taken on the day of my 8 month update, im just only getting around to uploading them now.

i am happy with how things are, my left side is really weak still but is still an improvement from before i had my ht, id like that to srengthen up but we will see what happens, not much to update from last time, ill keep you guys posted, thanks.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.d06b745993df607f4c7c45159bf3da61.jpg

FullSizeRender(1).thumb.jpg.8f015c51da82df09bf092dfd1c7113c4.jpg

FullSizeRender(2).thumb.jpg.e9495f9a0a774d2aff3fd185fe02fd04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi HT-FUE,

Great to see your update. You say your left side is weak, but both sides look perfect to me. Sometimes we are our own harshest critics. :)

I look forward to further updates.

Ersko

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...

Congratulations on your ht and your great results. I'm considering going out of the country for more bang for my buck as cost is an issue. I will probably need about 2500 - 3000 grafts and Id like to stay under 9k usd if possible. Any suggestions where to go ? P.s. I wear my hair long and don't want to shave it if possible so I'm not sure what that does for my options. I don't have a problem getting fut done and following up at a later time with an fue.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys photos are only going to be the same so I'll just update at the 12 month mark now I think and then again at 18 month unless I see a significant change which I think should be documented and updated..

Congratulations on your ht and your great results. I'm considering going out of the country for more bang for my buck as cost is an issue. I will probably need about 2500 - 3000 grafts and Id like to stay under 9k usd if possible. Any suggestions where to go ? P.s. I wear my hair long and don't want to shave it if possible so I'm not sure what that does for my options. I don't have a problem getting fut done and following up at a later time with an fue.

Thanks

Hello mate,

There is a way of getting fue without shaving your head it's called U-FUE so it's undetectable as you're hair would look exactly as it is now same length and then progressively get better.. I didn't do too much research into this as I wanted to know how I looked with a shaven head haha

Turkey is definitely value for money on the hair transplant scene but as r5000 says it's very dangerous at the moment.. The airport I flew to 7 months later had a terrorists attack there I saw it on the news here.. As much as I wanted hair if that would of happened before my ht I wouldn't go as my life is more important than hair when you step back and look at it.

I'd let things calm down before considering turkey but this forum is great and there is loads of reviews on great surgeons that are very reasonably priced too, obviously I'm going to be biased towards dr koray as he did mine and id recommend him any day of the week but that's not to say there isnt someone equally as good for the same price etc etc

Good luck and I hope you find someone mate, if you have any questions at all feel free to message me and we can talk further

It's great to hear you are satisfied with your results HT-FUE. I'm 6 weeks behind you and also very pleased. Like you, by the time I got to 6 months I had my result and any improvement since then is marginal and hard to detect in pictures. I'm a little over 8 months now and living large.

• 2 months later...

hi guys so here is my 12 month update, ive noticed the last few weeks that my hair is starting to look really good on its own, i dont know if this is the new hairstyle i have gone for or if it has thickened up, but who cares, it looks better haha,

so yeah i guess this is it, i will update again in another 6 month, for my 18 month mark and other than that, the proof is in the pudding im so happy i went through with having a hair transplant and would recommend it to anyway whos down because of there hair.

i was in a really low place when i started losing my hair and now i feel amazing, thanks to everyone for taking the time to follow me on this journey and i hope its helped alot of people and will continue to help people as the forum helped me.

5b32ef84183a9_FullSizeRender(1).thumb.jpg.0bf2a8ec017a004e6de01fc81fd27b26.jpg

5b32ef84499e7_FullSizeRender(2).thumb.jpg.750688a6d02ccc1c2b2337e7ca31cfb6.jpg

5b32ef846a280_FullSizeRender(3).thumb.jpg.5d6c0abe28f4e4e71375d61174cfb398.jpg

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.83469c4ce0bafc9acb2941fcf2040df0.jpg

hi guys so here is my 12 month update, ive noticed the last few weeks that my hair is starting to look really good on its own, i dont know if this is the new hairstyle i have gone for or if it has thickened up, but who cares, it looks better haha,

so yeah i guess this is it, i will update again in another 6 month, for my 18 month mark and other than that, the proof is in the pudding im so happy i went through with having a hair transplant and would recommend it to anyway whos down because of there hair.

i was in a really low place when i started losing my hair and now i feel amazing, thanks to everyone for taking the time to follow me on this journey and i hope its helped alot of people and will continue to help people as the forum helped me.

Looks awesome, congrats! Hopefully I'll be as happy with my results around this time next year!

Hmm, that does seem rare to have almost no singles. They would have saved the singles extracted for the hairline - so maybe you'll get extra lucky and have all the multi grafts giving super density behind the hairline. A nice problem to have.

Super donor density (you even had 6s :eek: wow! ) for a super result!

Looks great man

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Super donor density (you even had 6s :eek: wow! ) for a super result!

Looks great man

Wow, excellent result man. I agree with hsrp10. Your donor density is incredible. Look at the 4th pic you posted in post #29 of this thread. Your hair is so thick it looks like brown paint! :-)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Thanks justjax, when did you have your ht? Fingers crossed for you I'm sure you'll have a great result.

Thank you David, it has been a roller coaster but well worth it.

Hsrp10: I was as shocked as you haha, erdogan even came into the room to tell me about them so I think he was shocked haha thanks for the message.

Ernie: brown paint hahaha I just went and looked at post 29 to see what you meant, but wow I didn't realise how far I've come until I just looked at those photos, thanks for the comments mate.

Thatoldchesnut: like I say my hair all of a sudden seems to just look thick with me having to do anything before I had to comb it over abit to make it look thicker but none of it seems to be an issue anymore my left side seems to have gotten better as you can see from the photo where I'm holding my hair up so yeah I'd like to say it has improved over the last couple of months, thank you for following my journey.

Erkso: I know mate I can't believe how fast it has come, won't be long until your 12 month, I hope you're doing ok.

Chabany: thanks mate appreciate it

• 1 year later...

Hi all just a quick post.. my hair hasn't changed since the last photos really and I'm thinking about another hair transplant just as a touch up nothing major but still deciding whether this is actually necessary or not.. other than that.. I hope everyone has a great new year :)