Dr Koray Erdogan - FUE 3003 Grafts 23/10/2015

HT-FUE

HT-FUE, I'm still in the duckling phase but looking a little bit better than I did a 2 months. I've had some early regrowth start sprouting and hopefully I'm looking improved by 3 month update in under 2 weeks.

Raman, you about 2 weeks in front of me- how is your progress at 3 months?

Hey Erkso,

At 3 months both sides of hairline look like HT-FUE's right side at 3 months, so I'm hoping over the next few weeks I see as much improvement as he has on both sides, although I may be a slow grower as there are not as many fine hairs coming through as I hoped at this stage.

I've got to the point that I like the fact that my skin is still a little red as it shows there is still some action happening and I can still feel the healing process taking place.

Looking forward to seeing your progress keep the updates coming.

• 2 weeks later...

HT-FUE

what a great post!

I am from the UK - Wolverhampton.

I am looking at getting 5000 grafts done at the same clinic.

If you're local i would love to meet and have a chat? I have tried to message you private - i'm new to this.

Thanks

HT-FUE

what a great post!

I am from the UK - Wolverhampton.

I am looking at getting 5000 grafts done at the same clinic.

If you're local i would love to meet and have a chat? I have tried to message you private - i'm new to this.

Thanks

Hi mate thanks a lot, you'll have to message one of the moderators on here to give you access to inbox people.. Once you can do that send me a message and I'd be happy to talk and arrange something. I don't want to post a number or address on here obviously so if you can get it sorted so you can inbox I'll be more than happy to give you that info and sort something mate

Hi mate thanks a lot, you'll have to message one of the moderators on here to give you access to inbox people.. Once you can do that send me a message and I'd be happy to talk and arrange something. I don't want to post a number or address on here obviously so if you can get it sorted so you can inbox I'll be more than happy to give you that info and sort something mate

Great, thanks

Will do

Hi Carlo79 , out of interest what's your hairloss like at the mo ? Are you on meds ? Has asmed clinic quoted you 5000 grafts ?

Hi wibbles180

I would say at the moment the loss of hair would be seen in the receding side area, vertex, frontal and mid to frontal area. Asmed Clinic have seen photos from all angles but until I have my consultation they will confirm the exact amount. I don't take any meds.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, so today is my 5 month update.

Ive started to notice my left side is not progressing as good as my right and i have banged my left side about 3 times from maybe 2 months onwards so i hope this isnt the reason.. I know theres alot of cases where one side starts out stronger than the other.

I've still got a slightly pink scalp so hopefully its a sign of healing still takin place and something is happening underneath. i do keep having the odd shower where i find around 8-10 hairs in my hands then others where i find only a couple. i hope this is just a seasonal shed as the weathers been really cold but now its starting to warm up, who knows ill be able to tell you when im at 12 month.

i think for only 5 month im doing pretty well i cant complain, my scalp is still visible in the places ive had transplanted hair but with my native hair getting longer along with the transplanted hairs its easy to just comb my hair to the side and help cover them.

because my transplanted hair is 3 months behind on length compared to the rest of my hair my haircut looks a little strange but ill be getting it cut shortly and think it will look abit better once its all growing at the same pace at the same stage, i havent taken any donor area pics as my hairs pretty long but i am getting my hair cut soon to a grade 2 so i will take photos then to see if i can get away with the short back and sides look i think i will.

other than that theres nothing else to add if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask either on here or in private message, thanks for taking the time to read this.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.af3fa5f1f7f94812920afae7dd0a32de.jpg

5b32ebb9ddce5_FullSizeRender(1).thumb.jpg.dc4226683c630bf477e073349ae77eb3.jpg

5b32ebb9f1cc7_FullSizeRender(2).thumb.jpg.be56f47e3b6f622e796902800131fed0.jpg

5b32ebba10b57_FullSizeRender(3).thumb.jpg.e900e67d92ebe43e631f847923188c5d.jpg

5b32ebba378b2_FullSizeRender(4).thumb.jpg.357204a1c4bbc2c3b5624363162f1c38.jpg

5b32ebba59443_FullSizeRender(5).thumb.jpg.b55d0591ef6cef35ad7bd7eb85f0631f.jpg

5b32ebba7cbf4_FullSizeRender(6).thumb.jpg.f1d1b9daf9b34cb757507ebe0a29017b.jpg

Hi HT-FUE - your side by side shots alongside the prior month are great for comparing progress. Definitely there is more hair, and the hair is longer now too.

To me it looks like you have well and truly passed the point where you'd need to wear a cap or excuse a bad haircut etc at social catch-ups. Do you feel totally undetectable already, or stil a bit aware of it?

• 1 month later...
losing 10 hairs each shower is not a shed. it's called normal. hairs go through difference stages at different times.. i would think you would know how hair follicles work seeing you delved into getting a HT

I am fully aware how hair follicles work you're right but I can't say getting a HT is something I do on a regular basis so when I go from washing my hair and hardly ever finding hairs in my hand to all of a sudden finding 10 hairs then I will take to the forums and ask questions after all that is what forums are all about... I would think you would know how forums work seeing as you made an account?

• Thanks 1

Hey guys my 6 month update was 2 days ago but I haven't been able to get access to a computer so thought I'd wait a couple of days to try get access and do a decent write up but that's not possible so I'm just going to update on my phone, my left side is still weaker than my right.. My right side I could not be meow happy with you couldn't tell a thing but my left side just makes me appear to be starting to thin and go bald

So still a long way to go for this to improve I have hope but that's where I'm at, at the moment..

Thanks for reading and if you've any questions feel free to message me.

image.thumb.jpeg.c50320dbaaeb5ccd15360fdc30a41913.jpeg

image.thumb.jpg.ca216a33e08eedcf9cfd20498982e181.jpg

Hey guys my 6 month update was 2 days ago but I haven't been able to get access to a computer so thought I'd wait a couple of days to try get access and do a decent write up but that's not possible so I'm just going to update on my phone, my left side is still weaker than my right.. My right side I could not be meow happy with you couldn't tell a thing but my left side just makes me appear to be starting to thin and go bald

So still a long way to go for this to improve I have hope but that's where I'm at, at the moment.

HT-FUE, for 6 months the current growth is very encouraging. From your pre-op state, the pictures show an massive difference. Hair growth is uneven. Not all hair grows at the same time. It will only get better.

HT-FUE, for 6 months the current growth is very encouraging. From your pre-op state, the pictures show an massive difference. Hair growth is uneven. Not all hair grows at the same time. It will only get better.

Hey yaz,

Great to hear from you your post was one that helped me decide to go with dr koray and get my ht done, thanks for the comments and reassurance I know only half way there so nothing to worry..

Wow HT-FUE- you're right side is already flawless and you're only 6 months. Congrats, and I reckon you're left side will catch-up in no time!

Hey erkso,

Yeah my right side now isn't detectable even in natural light you wouldn't suspect a thing but on my left side I don't have as many hairs and the ones I do have are still really fine hairs whereas the ones on my right all seem to have thickend up, fingers crossed for the left side

Firstly, your results look outstanding, congratulations.

I myself am the same sort of age with a similar (nw3ish) hairline and got a quote from Erdogan too.

I notice that he seems to quote massively over what other surgeons will. I'm talking I had other surgeons quoting in the vicinity of 1500-2000 grafts and then he quoted 3000.

I feel that the quality of his results (exceptional) are dependent on his liberal harvesting. I'm of the feeling that it is wiser to be more conservative with your graft usage, particularly at a younger age. I just hope that down the track Erdogan's younger patients don't regret using so many grafts to dense pack a hairline.

FTR, OP i'm not trying to startle you. Your hair loss is less aggressive than mine and you seem to have more favourable characteristics. For example, in my family history of hair loss is prevalent on one side. You may very well never need to be concerned. It's just that for me personally, at a similar age to you but with less favourable characteristics I am erring on the side of caution and thinking of going to a surgeon who will keep it more conservative for me.

Hey ozmockey,

You are not startling me it's fine I did years of research before I got a ht done so if you think this is the first time I've read about erdogans dense packing or to be more conservative for the future you'd be wrong haha,

I didn't get a low hairline like most people like to get when they go to erdogan so in that respect I was thinking of the future.. Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure I had 9500 that could be used in my donor so I still have plenty for future surgery regardless of 3000 being used up so I could be conservative in the future as I slowly progress. That is if I wanted to, it was the first time I'd ever had a shaved head when I had my ht and I honestly didn't mind it but that's for a later date if I could have hair id rather have hair.

All in all id say I chose him as every result I see is great again I know you could argue because he over compensates but yeah, also he was in my budget, he's great with hairlines and that is what I needed, and the biggest thing for me you knew you'd be looked after and everything was cared about and you wasn't going to be left with horrible work and down loss of money

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Having to update on my phone again so going to keep it short and sweet, my left side is still lagging behind my right side I'm very happy with and is growing really well.. The redness still seems to be there and is more noticeable on the left side as its not got much growth there as the right so the scalp can be seen abit more.. Hopefully it starts to come along nothing more to say at this time, just uploading photos to stick to the monthly plan

image.thumb.jpg.7fd31fc53e8db3a0982380174c5544c3.jpg