Dr Koray Erdogan - FUE 3003 Grafts 23/10/2015

HT-FUE

I did the same as HT-FUE, arrived one night, the next day was the consultation and pre-operative meds, the following day was the operation, then the day after that was the final wash and I flew out that night. It was fine, there is no problem with only being there for three days. I had 3603 grafts done.

sounds great, did you also get charged 2.50 euros each graft if you don't mind me asking? and what was the total amount you paid at ASMED..thank you

yes so heres the pricing:

- 2.5 euro per graft (so my 3000 was 7500 euro)

- 300 PRP (optional)

- 30 euro for transfers from clinic to hotel as many times as needed

- 90 euro for transfers from airport to clinic (arriving and departing)

- 240 euro for the after care kit (contains: lotion, shampoo, saline solution, finasteride, hat, ice pack)

- i think the hotel is 80 euro a night for one person im not sure i got a double room so was 95 euro a night so for two nights it was 190 euro

so in total i paid 8350 euro, 1000 of that was sent as a deposit so i paid 7350 when i arrived. if you add my flights i paid aroud 8600 euro for everything which is great. just to make you aware though asmed take cash payments if you choose to pay by card you will pay alot more as tax will all be added on so cash is a cheaper option but also i cant descrie how panicky you feel carrying so much money in cash i think this is a big point that i dont like and really didnt like at the time.

thank you for all that great info, do you know if the clinic takes USD? and how much propecia does the care pack include?

yes the clinic will take dollars. to make it easier for me i paid all the after care kit and hotel etc prices in euros which came to like 800 euro and the rest for my surgery i just took in pounds saved me getting it all changed and meant id be carrying alot more notes since the pound is worth more than the euro.

dr koray gave me and another guy there 14 months pro scar which i pay ?220 for here so that was great he said its a gift so i dont know if he does this with everyone i thought you recieved 3 months supply so if i was you id ask and see if he'll give you 14 months as youre serious about taking it. try your luck haha

14 months is not bad, is it the 5mg and you have to break it into 4 pieces and take one piece a day? im still waiting on the reply. im hoping they get back soon

Yeah youre supposed to cut them into 5's but it just starts to get awkward so i cut into 4's

Hi everyone,

just a quick update. i have just ran out of the mild shampoo from the clinic so from now will be using nizoral once a week and nioxin shampoo and conditioner the rest.

i have a little bit of growth already not much but a few,although my left side seems to be growing great which is a good sign at only just over 6 weeks.

hopefully it carries on and i can be out of this ugly duckling phase quicker than expected. but thats all, ill update at 2 months with pics, thanks for reading

I reckon you're going to get a great result, 60 micron hair, going to look great with a 2.5 hair to graft ratio. I also had a huge number of 3 haired grafts.

How long did your donor area feel sore for after the HT, and how long did it take until your scabs came off?

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I reckon you're going to get a great result, 60 micron hair, going to look great with a 2.5 hair to graft ratio. I also had a huge number of 3 haired grafts.

How long did your donor area feel sore for after the HT, and how long did it take until your scabs came off?

hey Petchski, thanks for the confidence boosting words haha,

erm as for my donor area id say the first 2-3 days it was a little sensitive but because youre trying your hardest not to touch it or have it touch anything you dont really notice it been sore.. the only time you do is when you have to wash it, so soreness isnt really an issue but id say around 5-7 days it was ok even when washing.

as for the scabs, on my recipient area i had them all off by day 12, only had a few on day 11 but made sure i got the last of them by day 12. my donor id say around day 9 all the scabs were off as the back of my head started to get itchy so id just rub it not scratch it and they would fall off easily

Good to know. When i was having a post op chat with Dr Lorenzo, his phone was on the table and started beeping, a name popped up 'Koray Erdogan' I saw it and said 'oh the the HT doc?'

Seems they communicate and chat, Lorenzo seemed to hold your doc in high regard. I reckon Erdogan, Lorenzo and Feriduni probably the three best FUE docs in the world right now.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Good to know. When i was having a post op chat with Dr Lorenzo, his phone was on the table and started beeping, a name popped up 'Koray Erdogan' I saw it and said 'oh the the HT doc?'

Seems they communicate and chat, Lorenzo seemed to hold your doc in high regard. I reckon Erdogan, Lorenzo and Feriduni probably the three best FUE docs in the world right now.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

yes i read they are really good friends and that people put there work on par as nearly everything they do is the exacy same apart from koray does lateral slit and lorenzo does that pen punch implanter thing. i just wouldnt pay what lorenzo charges when there is other great surgeons out there alot cheaper.

but yeah i agree with those 3

Yeah he is more expensive, being in Turkey makes Erdogan cheaper i think. How much did you pay?

I paid ?7000 for 2000 grafts and got an extra 222 grafts for free plus a two night stay at a 4 star hotel, and enjoyed the experience oddly enough.

Yeah he is more expensive, being in Turkey makes Erdogan cheaper i think. How much did you pay?

I paid ?7000 for 2000 grafts and got an extra 222 grafts for free plus a two night stay at a 4 star hotel, and enjoyed the experience oddly enough.

i paid 7500 euro for the 3000 grafts so around ?5500, dr erdogan gave me 1 year supply of proscar which i pay ?229 for so that was nice.. who did you have surgery with? and how many grafts?

Dr Lorenzo, 2222 grafts in total. On day 9 now, donor itch has subsided, and 75% or so of the scabs have come off. Not many grafts has shed yet, normally around week 3 they start to fall, not looking forward to that cos it just looks like i'm sporting a nice buzz cut right now.

So, in euros i paid 10,000.

How did you contact Dr Erdogan?

I have submitted an online consultation a week ago and also sent an e-mail to their asmed contact and heard nothing from them. Are they very selective in who they take on or just very slow in responding?

How did you contact Dr Erdogan?

I have submitted an online consultation a week ago and also sent an e-mail to their asmed contact and heard nothing from them. Are they very selective in who they take on or just very slow in responding?

Hi, I emailed them, responses are slightly slow sometimes the same day and sometimes 2-3 days.. i understood why this is when i was there.. the translators that are with the people through out the days of consultation and surgerys are the ones that are responding to emails so they are very busy.

but a guy asked me the sme question not long ago and he was emailing an email id never heard of. my advice also was email through the week not weekends as the clinic is shut so you will get no response and by the time the following week has started your email will be buried as a imagine they get loads.

heres the email "info@asmed.com.tr" that i told the guy to use and he got a response.

like i say try email the start of the week so today would be perfect, once a depositi is sent to them and your surgery day is booked i found they email alot better, i dont kow if they put the patients on a vip list in there emails so they always answer those first as they are now higher priority than someone just sending photos in as they are actually having the surgery?

hope this helps

Hi everyone,

so today is finally the 2 month milestone, only another month and i should start seeing some nice changes.. ive had a little bit of growth on my left side, hardly any on the right but still some tiny hairs there that wasnt before.

i dont know if it feels like its gone fast or slow, doesnt seem two minutes ago i got it done but at the same time i feel like ive been in this horrible ugly duckling phase for years haha, its an odd one but all part of the process.

my donor area seems to look back to normal, but whether it still looks good with shorter hair i dont know yet. im struggling at the moment with if to cut my hair yet or just leave it as theres no harm been caused.. any input on this guys? will cutting it or leaving it have one benefit over the other?

5b32e9e07937e_FullSizeRender(3).jpg.81fa7a3367217c7623bd417e5d15a0c1.jpg

5b32e9e091308_FullSizeRender(4).jpg.5c9a783a2afcc376f83f644161bbe7ca.jpg

5b32e9e0b0d0e_FullSizeRender(5).jpg.1a5e0bb72c5764cbb3526a13a0e313a3.jpg

5b32e9e0c186c_FullSizeRender(6).jpg.bebac985a4c5b4164657452cad065d2b.jpg

5b32e9e0ddd69_FullSizeRender(7).jpg.62db8f1d3722ca464ea7abc568b76e98.jpg

5b32e9e0ec53e_FullSizeRender(8).jpg.b9b7ef2f4595d067fa70cc19101c12ed.jpg

5b32e9e10be80_FullSizeRender(9).jpg.5bf8752ad0e7e7ec012d3a9034632e7c.jpg

Hey HT-FUE - it's great to see you have your first sprouts already...I'm 11 days post-op and find that very encouraging. Your hair is still quite short looks perfectly fine left uncut. Maybe just a buzz over the back and sides if it needs a tidy up.

Hey HT-FUE - it's great to see you have your first sprouts already...I'm 11 days post-op and find that very encouraging. Your hair is still quite short looks perfectly fine left uncut. Maybe just a buzz over the back and sides if it needs a tidy up.

Hi erkso hope you are well,

day 11, only one more day and all your scabs should be off.. yeah most of those little sprouts of hairs never actually left my head they have just grown from the word go and didnt fall out when i entered the ugly duckling phase.

i have noticed a few of the hairs starting as little black dots though so hope this is a sign of some new and early growth, cant wait to get out of this rest phase and just watch it all start growing and coming together