3rd Pass/Follow-up

This client had 3 passes of temporary SMP. Two consecutive days and then another pass 4 weeks later. Notice how the SMP is darker/more filled in, but still subtle after the third pass.

SMP should not call attention to itself. It should not look like big blue dots and a straight hairline. People should notice you look different/better, but can't quite place their finger on what it is exactly. In my opinion, that is the sign of a high-quality, natural-looking SMP procedure.

say1q9.jpg

egrdi0.jpg

2i06b92.jpg

2hg4bgo.jpg

29g2ah1.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I'm generally not an smp fan, selfishly, because my head is jacked up and doesn't look good shaved. That said, this is one of the best results I've seen.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thank you kindly Spanker and CD!

I'm very excited about the quality of the results we've been getting. More coming soon as well as a total rebranding of our clinic....stay tuned!!!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

This is really impressive. Certainly one of the best I've seen. Very subtle but so effective.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

You're consistently posting fantastic SMP results. Keep it up. This one is top notch.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can you post some results of patients using SMP in the FUE scars and SMP along with a hair transplant, im considering getting SMP after my 3rd procedure, I mainly want to get it just to lessen the contrast of my scalp, I dont ever plan on shaving my head, but I do wear my hair at a zero guard on the sides and im interested to see what the results look like.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

HTSoon,

I haven't had any FUE scar clients yet. Done a bunch of strip scars, though. The closest I have to a FUE case would be a guy who had a few moles removed that left some circular scarring. You can view him on our web site.

Thanks Jon and Blah....!

Thanks Pup!

One of my clients told me a pretty cool story. This client wore a very good/convincing hair system for the past 20 years. One day, post SMP, he saw a woman he knew who was perplexed that he would shave his head. She asked him, "Why did you shave your head? Usually guys who are losing their hair do that. You have a full head of hair." He's a NW6.....