FUT is more popular than FUE

What I don't know is how serious Dr Feller's offer of a free mFUE was in the first place. Of course, it made him look charitable in this forum. But how real was his intention? I'll never know. He wouldn't discuss it with me other than a brief comment here or there on this forum, all communication was through Blake - who incidentally made me feel I had good cause to be optimistic they would do a substantial free mFUE, after I repeatedly expressed serious doubts that Dr Feller would go ahead. Then I saw Dr Feller today and from the outset he didn't seem to appear like he wanted to do it. Couldn't he have established that over Skype a few months ago? I think so! Strange.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for the procedure London. Are you not worried about going back to Turkey for FUE after your last experience? May I recommend you do a consult with Dr Bisanga? Eurostar is only ?120 return and he is €5/graft. He is very ethical and is an expert in FUE. I had a consult with him before and I couldn't recommend him or his representative "SL" highly enough.

Dr Bisanga sounds good, I'll consider him. However, I think if I research more carefully Turkish surgeons this time then I'll be able to find a leading one. There are two considerations for me. First, I have little money so I want the best deal I can get. The second is that I really don't want to shave down my recipient area.

Difficult to say unless they see you in person I guess. At least you haven't flown out there and ended up disappointed. Also, last thing you want is to make things worse so if they don't feel you are suitable then perhaps give yourself time to really consider if more FUE is right for you? Either way, I miss you the best of luck!

Where in London are you based? I'm over in Surrey.

Yeah, there's the 'need to see in person' argument, which Dr Feller would doubtless use to explain the 3 month wait for a decision despite me sending photographs. But I'm not convinced he hadn't already made up his mind before today's meeting. I think there are some mFUE/FUE grafts available for me and I'm not convinced Dr Feller disagrees despite what he said today.

I'm in central London. Have you had surgery yet Destorius?

Well having thought about it for a few hours it's actually something of a relief because it means I won't have to shave down my scalp which is a serious hassle: it doesn't suit me and I've a lot of scarring in the donor area. I've had SMP from Milena Lardi which has mostly fixed it anyway because you can't really see I'm thinning now. She's done an excellent job. In the long-term, assuming the meds work (I started taking them 3 months ago) and I don't lose more hair, I'll likely get another Turkish FUE done without shaving the recipient area. Dr Feller (and Dr Bloxham and Dr Lindsey) says that I can't get more mFUE/FUE grafts due to my donor region being ravaged. I agree I can't take it from the area that's been harvested but I think enough can be taken slightly higher up on the back of my head in the less safe zone. I don't mind the slight risk of losing it further on down the line. I think the doctors didn't think it was worth my effort of going through another operation and I tend to agree with them now. I just don't think I needed to wait 3 months to hear that, although, as Dr Bloxham said, the SMP has fixed it since I sent them my pictures. Dr Feller was very personable so I can't fault him for that; as were Dr Bloxham and Dr Lindsay.

Buddy, you are unbelievable - if you didn't want to wait 3 months then you should have jumped on a plane and come to an earlier consultation in NYC. You are out of line by bitching about it. I thought it was a nice offer, and it's understandable that they needed to evaluate your hair in person. Jeez - get over it, stop acting like a diva

Yeah, there's the 'need to see in person' argument, which Dr Feller would doubtless use to explain the 3 month wait for a decision despite me sending photographs. But I'm not convinced he hadn't already made up his mind before today's meeting. I think there are some mFUE/FUE grafts available for me and I'm not convinced Dr Feller disagrees despite what he said today.

I'm in central London. Have you had surgery yet Destorius?

bawawawa - like I said, if you didn't want to wait 3 months you should have jumped on a plane and flown to NY for a consult. Feller never said he could do it. And sounded like he was honest with you that he needed to see you in person to evaluate. If that was me, I woyld have jumped on the 1st plane to NY 3 months ago. You are just bitter England got knocked out of the rugby World Cup - haha

Nice trollish comments there Mr Stig, however I'm not bitter. Like I said (try rereading, more slowly this time, maybe ask Mommy to read it to you over din dins before another night in with your Top Gear box set) I tend to agree with them that it's not worth the effort of another operation. But whether I can do another operation in future without shaving down the recipient, I don't know.

It wasn't worth jumping on a plane for the decision and Dr Feller didn't seem to want me to do that either. The wait didn't bother me because I got it fixed with the SMP. Unlike you I was relaxed about it, not hyper neurotic and blowing cash on a flight for immediate gratification.

Sure, it seemed a nice offer. How genuine it was I'll never know. Dr Feller has shown himself to be less than honest at times in this thread. If you can't see that you're even more of an idiot that you've already proved yourself to be.

Nice trollish comments there Mr Stig, however I'm not bitter. Like I said (try rereading, more slowly this time, maybe ask Mommy to read it to you over din dins before another night in with your Top Gear box set) I tend to agree with them that it's not worth the effort of another operation. But whether I can do another operation in future without shaving down the recipient, I don't know.

It wasn't worth jumping on a plane for the decision and Dr Feller didn't seem to want me to do that either. The wait didn't bother me because I got it fixed with the SMP. Unlike you I was relaxed about it, not hyper neurotic and blowing cash on a flight for immediate gratification.

Sure, it seemed a nice offer. How genuine it was I'll never know. Dr Feller has shown himself to be less than honest at times in this thread. If you can't see that you're even more of an idiot that you've already proved yourself to be.

Take it easy buddy, let's keep this civilized. Apologies if I offended. Lol -I just think it's funny how one minute you were gunning for Feller's blood with the whole he told you 6 months between HT procedure whilst he told Shampoo 8 months or vice versa. Then the minute he offered you a free MFUE you were kissing his backside holding your tongue. Now since he did the ethical thing and confirmed you weren't a candidate the knife comes back out. You seem pretty bitter about the 3 month wait to me, and Its interesting that you are stating Dr Feller wasn't genuine and lied to you. That's called slander my friend. Do you have any other evidence? If he never intended to do the procedure, I'm pretty sure he would have told you that when he looked at the pics. Imagine if he did say that then, I betcha you would have jumped up and down claiming he never even examined your hair in person. You are doing more swinging than mavgunther

Take it easy buddy, let's keep this civilized. Apologies if I offended. Lol -I just think it's funny how one minute you were gunning for Feller's blood with the whole he told you 6 months between HT procedure whilst he told Shampoo 8 months or vice versa. Then the minute he offered you a free MFUE you were kissing his backside holding your tongue. Now since he did the ethical thing and confirmed you weren't a candidate the knife comes back out. You seem pretty bitter about the 3 month wait to me, and Its interesting that you are stating Dr Feller wasn't genuine and lied to you. That's called slander my friend. Do you have any other evidence? If he never intended to do the procedure, I'm pretty sure he would have told you that when he looked at the pics. Imagine if he did say that then, I betcha you would have jumped up and down claiming he never even examined your hair in person. You are doing more swinging than mavgunther

No need for your phony apologies, cheers, I'm unfazed by your immature trolling.

I was never gunning for Dr Feller's blood nor kissing his arse. He's helped me get a decent hair transplant, which was the job I paid him to do. I'm grateful to him for it. Despite your weak attempts to assert otherwise, I'm capable of having contrasting opinions about him without being overwhelmed by confusion at the cognitive dissonance. Now that I'll never have him operate on me again (which I thought was the case til he offered the free op) I can be completely upfront about what those opinions are.

As for his withdrawal of the free op being the ethical thing, I'm unconvinced ethics were the reason for it. However, please show me where I've outright stated he has lied. Quote me. Intellectual dishonesty isn't necessarily manifested through an outright lie.

e. Now that I'll never have him operate on me again (which I thought was the case til he offered the free op) I can be completely upfront about what those opinions are.

t lie.

Why weren't you able to be completely upfront when the offer was still on the table? Because you had to lick his ass which you did.

It's called politics. That's life. Maybe when you venture permanently out of Mommy's basement you'll understand. But show me where I kissed arse.

Yes politics - also known as licking people's ass to get what you want. You were doing plenty of licking.

I must admit that I also thought of getting mfue but am worried it will thin my donor area out too much.

I'm already stripped out and had a lot of fue.

London its a shame you don't have bht to go to, that's definitely my next choice.

did someone say RWC, being a massive Wallabies fan LondonHT im sure being booted out so early hurts a little...

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I must admit that I also thought of getting mfue but am worried it will thin my donor area out too much.

I'm already stripped out and had a lot of fue.

London its a shame you don't have bht to go to, that's definitely my next choice.

The thing about mFUE is that it does seem to thin the donor area at shorter lengths more visibly than judiciously placed FUE, due to the punches being bigger. I was prepared to accept that because I already have too much scarring for shorter lengths. I'm fairly sure I have at least 1000 FUE grafts left, in fact a London HT surgeon told me I do. I simply don't believe Dr Feller. I also have around 1500 grafts via strip if I choose that route, while perhaps improving the strip scar at the same time. But I don't want another strip, not before I've done another FUE anyway.

So I may have a few thousand grafts left.

Quote one example of this "licking". I suggested he had been dishonest and he offered me a free op. The offer was hardly obtained through backside smooching!

Yes you were gunning for him right up to he point he offered the free HT, then once he did that you were his best friend singing his praises holding yourself back from saying anything bad - aka backside smooching