FUT is more popular than FUE

I didn't know that was Dr.feller I haven't been following this thread as closely as you Mav, I'm not in to the drama like you. Calling dr. Bhatti a gentlemen, back to saying dr. Bhattis video is a cover up, now to defending dr. Feller you're a strange individual, I really do think you follow this thread for the drama and circus act it's become, this will be my last time addressing you, you don't contribute anything to the discussion other than agreeing or disagreeing with either physicians and jumping on bandwagons good day ;)

Thank goodness - pity Dr Feller isn't so lucky for you to stop addressing him. i did love your comment about not following this thread closely. Almost every time Feller has posted something, you are there posting a response. Laughable really. Anyway, good luck to you HTsoon, no hard feelings I hope!

Unfortunately I found Dr Bhatti's unedited video to be just as scary in a different way.

I aint going to lie, was scary to me as well, cause ive been there done that, and going back for more, plus getting my chin ripped as well, i tend to have a weak stomach for these things anyway,

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

its not, but considering Feller has 200+ comments presenting the flaws in FUE and Dr Bhatti has 60+ comments presenting his skills to overcome these claims, seems only fair to match them against each other skill v skill. my money is on Dr Bhatti for FUE skills

Im yet to hear anyone elses comments about the BHT idea, that Feller's edits on Dr Bhatti's video,

If that is BHT in the Feller edit, then fair game and does add context to it, in which case I would appriciate if It is presented as such. No idea why Dr Bhatti chose to include BHT in the video in the first place though. However, overall, there were plenty other scary parts in that video. The way those grafts are raked like leaves - can't be good.

I aint going to lie, was scary to me as well, cause ive been there done that, and going back for more, plus getting my chin ripped as well, i tend to have a weak stomach for these things anyway,

I'm not looking forward to the day when I am stripped out, FUE'd out, bearded out, hair less on my chest, and have to get the pubes off my balls ripped :D

The way those grafts are raked like leaves - can't be good.

personally think the raking looks bad too, but deep down I doubt it actually causes that much trauma, or the kind of trauma that would kill up to 25% of those little grafts, thats 1 in 4 killed by the raking, Feller suggests 75% yield, i have confidence in Dr Bhatti, doesn't mean I enjoy watching it.

If I read correctly it said that Dr. Bhatti doesn't go that deep into the skin wouldn't that seem like he's not going down deep enough to reach the follicles so that would be worthless grafts and the scraping the grafts across the head was disturbing to me.

I did love a few of the funny posts that's what this thread needs. Lighten up everyone let's enjoy posting and learn what we can from them. I think we have a lot of facts to go by now at this point it just comes down to the what the patient decides at least they have some good videos and advise in the end you know we all do what we want sometimes are decisions are right and sometimes we don't maybe we can make a better choice with all the info we got from this thread.

Wow watta Debate , in this cross fire , the only guys who gain are the Patients , so much indepth knowledge was never presented to patients even during Consultations , I really do not know which one is correct or Both the docs are correct , BUT one thing I do know , is THAT know each one knows the pros and Cons , so a Better Informed decision can be arrived at by us . Like to thank Both Dr. Feller and Dr. Bhatti .... for their valueable inputs !

personally think the raking looks bad too, but deep down I doubt it actually causes that much trauma, or the kind of trauma that would kill up to 25% of those little grafts, thats 1 in 4 killed by the raking, Feller suggests 75% yield, i have confidence in Dr Bhatti, doesn't mean I enjoy watching it.

Dr. Bhatti would say the proof is in the pudding. So, the best thing is to compare the before and after pictures, the number of grafts ( singles, doubles, triples, etc ) after a 12 months period and see the yield.

Dr. Bhatti has already great before and after pictures on his website.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Man oh man what is this all about? A longgggg one. I'm going to defo get an HT. I haven't heard much of FUE but I have heard of strip technique. My buddies had that and they look pretty good. ONe not so good, but pretty good in the overall. So I'm going for it.

I think you made a wise choice I hope you continue to post and share your journey with us. Good luck to you if I can ask which doctor did you decide to do your procedure with maybe you will get some helpful feed back.

some say he can easily overcome the three forces when performing FUE procedures, and that he can perform FUT without leaving a lineir scar - all we know for sure is they call him The Stig!

In all seriousness, thanks to Dr Bhatti and Dr Feller for engaging in this debate and trying to eduducate all of us. This is good stuff!

I think you made a wise choice I hope you continue to post and share your journey with us. Good luck to you if I can ask which doctor did you decide to do your procedure with maybe you will get some helpful feed back.

I am trying to get a consultation with Dr. Feller but he has a 4 week wait list just for a consultation. I called today to see if I could come in for just a few minutes but his secretary said he had three procedures today and couldn't see any paitents for the consultation.

So I scheduled with him and two other clinics, but his photos on his website are better that the others. This topic posting is long but I read a good amount and seems like doctor feller is the smart kid on the block and he earned enemies for it. He made his point and it makes sense to me. The video of the pulling of the grafts convinced me more than enough. BUt I don't see the big deal at all, the line from FUT is tiny so it doesn't scare me at all. Not having enough hair to cover my head scares me more!

Doing my own research . I think a good doctor is well worth the wait. Dr. Feller has a great reputation for his consistent great work and honest opinion. A couple of my close friends have gone to Dr. Feller there are very happy and have healed great and their scars are minimal. Even hard for me to find when I actually went through their hair with a comb.

Seeing comments about the ripping the hairs out video, im 99% sure this is BHT, I mentioned this 5 days ago, only 1 person seems to have agreed with me and commented, 5 days is a long time between drinks on this thread for Feller not to comment, if it is BHT Feller may not be aware of this because he simply does not perform this, thus its simple scaremongering tactics, the place on the video which Feller pauses on is under the chin where the skin there is very elastic and pulling of the skin cannot harm a graft, compared to a normal donor area where the skin is very tight and pinching it is almost impossible, if anyone has doubts test it yourself, pinch your skin under your chin and see how far you can pull the skin away from your neck, plus the BHT grafts are thicker and spread more apart, so concluding, I am unsure why Dr Bhatti put this part in the video because this thread is not about BHT, and Feller does not perform this method, therefore either he is completely wrong or is just manipulating FUT supporters who would never research BHT methods.

I am trying to get a consultation with Dr. Feller but he has a 4 week wait list just for a consultation. I called today to see if I could come in for just a few minutes but his secretary said he had three procedures today and couldn't see any paitents for the consultation.

So I scheduled with him and two other clinics, but his photos on his website are better that the others. This topic posting is long but I read a good amount and seems like doctor feller is the smart kid on the block and he earned enemies for it. He made his point and it makes sense to me. The video of the pulling of the grafts convinced me more than enough. BUt I don't see the big deal at all, the line from FUT is tiny so it doesn't scare me at all. Not having enough hair to cover my head scares me more!

Wow a 4 week waitlist and three procedures a day. Guess this thread never backfired on Dr Feller after all contrary to an earlier exchange between HTsoon and Mav. Sounds like Feller is doing just fine, although 3 procedures a day seems excessive. Don't the really good ones max out at 2 a day? Also, it's 3 procedures plus the time Feller is on this site posting - makes you wonder :)

Wow a 4 week waitlist and three procedures a day. ..........

Don't the really good ones max out at 2 a day? Also, it's 3 procedures plus the time Feller is on this site posting - makes you wonder :)

Feller's clinic with 2 surgeons backed up by only 4 weeks is indication of the demand for FUE, from reading other posts some FUE clinic's are fully booked for the next 3 months, it wouldn't surprise me that some are now taking bookings for 2016.

Wow a 4 week waitlist and three procedures a day. Guess this thread never backfired on Dr Feller after all contrary to an earlier exchange between HTsoon and Mav. Sounds like Feller is doing just fine, although 3 procedures a day seems excessive. Don't the really good ones max out at 2 a day? Also, it's 3 procedures plus the time Feller is on this site posting - makes you wonder :)

Dr Feriduni's waiting list for a consultation is over a year, may not even get one now till 2017.

Feller's clinic with 2 surgeons backed up by only 4 weeks is indication of the demand for FUE, from reading other posts some FUE clinic's are fully booked for the next 3 months, it wouldn't surprise me that some are now taking bookings for 2016.

Seth, his waitlist for surgeries is not 4 weeks, the waitlist for a consultation is 4 weeks. His waitlist for surgery must be much longer. He seems to be doing okay for himself.

some say he can easily overcome the three forces when performing FUE procedures, and that he can perform FUT without leaving a lineir scar - all we know for sure is they call him The Stig!

In all seriousness, thanks to Dr Bhatti and Dr Feller for engaging in this debate and trying to eduducate all of us. This is good stuff!

LOL - I heard the Hoff (David Hasselhoff) can also overome the three forces and not leave any linier scar when he performs a HT

Doing my own research . I think a good doctor is well worth the wait. Dr. Feller has a great reputation for his consistent great work and honest opinion. A couple of my close friends have gone to Dr. Feller there are very happy and have healed great and their scars are minimal. Even hard for me to find when I actually went through their hair with a comb.

Tnx. It's his reputation and his pics that interested me. My friends who have had their transplants in NYC are ok, but dr feller's work is a cut above and I'm looking forward to meeting with him to see what he can do for me. How many grafts did your friends get can I ask?