FUE 4394 Grafts - Dr Tejinder Bhatti - India

Niko1

Hey cueball16, why chosing 2 different doctors while doctor Bhatti can do both?

Why don't you try an online consultation or even Sype him to see what he has to propose?

After all, getting all the facts at once are by far a better option. Asking is for free!

I had my HT 1528 grafts done with Dr. Bhatti : darlingbudsindia.com

Look at the pictures on his website.He is used to do large cases everyday.

Check my pictures of the hairline.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I know Dr Bhatti can do both but I think the hairlines of Hasson and Wong look much more natural. I think the hairline and frontal third is the most important part and Hasson and Wong are the best in the world when it comes to a natural look. I'm not saying Dr Bhatti isn't good because he is excellent, but his hairlines can be a bit too aggressive and don't always look totally natural.

I've seen quite a few people with similar hair loss to mine have all said that 2 procedures, strip and then FUE were a good way to go for them. It just makes sense to me. And if I'm having FUT then Hasson and Wong are the place to go.

When I first sent Dr Bhatti some pictures he said he wouldn't even consider a hair transplant because my donor supply was lacked density. This is after I had consultations with some of the best known clinics in the world who all said there would be no problem. I managed to convince him to take up my case anyway, but yeah, I like this new plan, feel confident with it

Dr Bhatti would probably not do both, far as I know he did away with FUT years ago and would rather do BHT (beards mainly)

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

What I meant is Dr. Bhatti does big FUE procedures over 2 days if necessary.

I know he doesn't do FUT anymore but large cases in FUE.

The only thing you have to do is ask?

There is no obligation, so I wouldn't hesitate.

Fue : 1528 grafts with Dr. Bhatti

What I meant is Dr. Bhatti does big FUE procedures over 2 days if necessary.

I know he doesn't do FUT anymore but large cases in FUE.

The only thing you have to do is ask?

There is no obligation, so I wouldn't hesitate.

Fue : 1528 grafts with Dr. Bhatti

Hi Seth and Darlinglocks,

Agree with both of you. Dr. Bhatti does FUE exclusively and has been that way for the last so many years now. For larger procedures (over 3500 grafts), he does like to split it over two consecutive days.

Cueball16, I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

HairJo and RawkerBoi thanks for your comments will keep updating this thread..

Cueball16, thanks for the support, in relation to your plan, doing FUT than FUE, sounds good, but personally I would stay away from FUT being that your young and with future hair loss to come. You don't want to end up in a worst situation, where you cant shave your head because of the linear scar. Since you already shave your head, have you considered a low density, maximum coverage FUE than Scalp Micro Pigmentation (smp) for a buzz cut effect. This was my no1 Plan but because I have a very flat head at the back I could not pull it off looking like Ross Kemp haha.. Good luck, also start a thread with some HQ pics so well informed people can comment on your situation.. Regarding Hairlines, I am very happy with mine and would not change it, Dr Bhatti did an amazing job on my hairline.

Edited by Niko1

Hi Niko,

Your hair growth looks pretty good for a 5 month mark. Going by the monthly progress chart (that you have also posted in your previous update), at 5 months, the growth percentage is around 40%. I am sure that more hair is on it's way out. Please keep sharing.

Best regards,

California

hey California

Being at home since my procedure, I've been in front of the mirror every other day over analyzing my progress.. Like Rawkerboi said I need to relax and be patient. Dr Bhatti did an amazing job and thus far I am more than happy with what I have at 5 months. I think I just needed some reassuring on future growth. Thanks for commenting California

• 4 weeks later...

Noticeable improvements in the last month my sides have filled in very well imo, and the hair looks better in person then in photos. The beard grafts have blended in following the same direction, texture as the donor hair. I can spot them, when close to the mirror, as they are slightly lighter in colour. I'm planning to keep my hair longer to maximize the coverage. Looking forward to the next 4 months....... /

IMG_7043.JPG.bec2230274eab87e626f03fc3eef0c0b.JPG

IMG_7049.JPG.cd9e13e1ab285bb909065e78e23b6c6f.JPG

IMG_7031.JPG.d9509a65b29519f2546f742ca96a05e4.JPG

IMG_7033.JPG.c9281903ff45475305bafb6835ee340b.JPG

IMG_7045.JPG.879652f5e2c346d0a577b5a2008dee1b.JPG

IMG_7046.JPG.abff879e0c0bf422a813293256158af0.JPG

IMG_7009.JPG.ffffc92117fa6311cda460cd3f369fcf.JPG

IMG_7015.JPG.85c495f06ca21fde21e003b58c5795cc.JPG

IMG_7040.JPG.2dedbd73049b790685714466dd37346e.JPG

IMG_7059.JPG.c844b80f967097f9fb16665d41c959fa.JPG

Hi Niko1,

Thanks for the update. Looks good. Very happy for you.

Best regards,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Over 4000 grafts is a lot of hair (!)

And in my opinion it looks not like a solid 6 month result. The density is absolutely not enough.. I can see scalp everywhere..

But maybe the goal of this patient is coverage all over and not good coverage in the front and midscalp and less in the crown..

Only 6 months now.. (50% is done)

Im very interested in what this story turns out.

To the TE:

Your donor hair seems very fine.

U know the micron of your hair?

All the best

The problem here is that the grafts were spread out over too large an area, the 4394 grafts should have all gone from hairline to mid scalp, the crown should have been left alone

I'm seeing this too often with Dr Bhatti, it's poor planning imo

But i'm sure darlinglocks will post soon about how great this is..........

i agree with the yonex

Another thing about dr bhatti is , i feel his donor area is generally over harvested. I have ponted this earlier also....we never see much of donor area pics.....

Even his marketingis aggresive ... If you see his site and youtube videos, you will find lot of norwood 1,2 local celebrities , giving an entirely wrong picture of hairbtransplants.... I think what kind of marketing a doctor does should also be considered in recommendations. .......Not to mention agressive marketing by seth and shera and darling locks ...hard to believe they are not paid ...butagreed they had decent results..

Johnboy71, California, Home1212 and Cueball16 thanks for your support guys I'm happy with the results thus far and its only going to improve from now on... thanks Lalit2510 I remember you have a similar hair loss pattern as me hope its growing well, I remember months 3 and 4 were very hard for me, Good luck.... Thanks David-Moderator your hair is coming out really well especially the hairline, looking really good in that colour, at the 5 month mark, I'm also getting a few spots like you, I use Sudocrem anticeptic, its a messy cream, but has worked to reduce my spots now and permanently rid them in my teenage years, might work for you too.?

Yonex,

Please remember that you are passing a "judgment" on a 6 month HT progress. You know very well that at this stage, only a percentage (around 50%) of the transplanted hair is expected to grow. Please go over the feedback of other HRN users to Niko's 6 month progress. All are in agreement that this is a good result for a "6 month mark". MOST IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE IS THAT THE PATIENT (NIKO) IS HAPPY WITH HIS HT PROGRESS. Is that not what matters the most?

I believe it is the right of the HT Surgeon and the Patient to plan the graft placements. You and I cannot tell Niko that he should have lived with a bald crown. That just won't be fair. To put this case into perspective, I am taking the liberty of uploading Niko's pics from the pre-op and post op stages.

Didn't really appreciate you taking a shot at Darlnglocks. Let's please be civil and polite here, especially to the female members of this Forum.

Kootrapali,

I am very surprised by your comments about the "aggressive' marketing by Dr. Bhatti's Clinic. Your profile says that you are from India. You (especially) should know the level of marketing and false advertising that is rampant in South East Asia. Dr. Bhatti has never resorted to any false advertising. The celebrity Patients that you have mentioned were not all Norwood 1's and 2's and their results are out there for the whole world to see. Please check the details again.

In regards to the "over harvesting" of the donor area, that statement cannot be farther from the truth. On the contrary, Dr. Bhatti always tends to take the conservative approach. He always encourages his Patients to tap into body hair (beard and chest) and save the scalp donor for future use. As one of the past users of this forum, BUSA, used to say...."The search button is your friend"....please search for Dr. Bhatti Patient cases on this Forum and you will find tons of donor area pictures posted by Dr. Bhatti Patients.

Last but not the least, why is it hard for you to believe that Shera, Seth and Darlinglocks are NOT getting paid by Dr. Bhatti. Why can't you accept the fact that they are extremely happy and satisfied Dr. Bhatti Patients, who appreciate the HT results they got from Dr. Bhatti and are happy to share their good results and positive feedback. They have no vested interests here other than helping the fellow hair loss sufferers. If you cannot give them credit for that, that is fine but please don't try to bring them down.

Best regards,

California

Pre_op_1.jpg.fcfca5960297b0e65f785582ad80e237.jpg

Pre_op_2.jpg.15c277fdcad16375056fa561f1b5ebac.jpg

Pre_op_3.jpg.ecdd122ddc14d03f74a68af3586ee678.jpg

Immidiate_post_op_1.jpg.a4fa25f321a58fb071832fbf440fd126.jpg

Immidiate_post_op_2.jpg.3b9cbea58edfb958a9126a0dfbbe2098.jpg

Day_5_post_op_1.jpg.7bde30cbdb1c36c990676c6047e3043f.jpg

Day_5_post_op_2.jpg.6027873f47f49ecffae0050775bb7d70.jpg

6_months_post_op_1.jpg.510e29a21ce09948ea7d1955d9de2acd.jpg

6_months_post_op_2.jpg.97fdbf9bc6354b8d0289c2d07d5c3826.jpg

6_months_post_op_3.jpg.fde7fd1e02b196f167d797b5bb321ee8.jpg

6_months_post_op_4.jpg.8e09ffc48608b93865832720c6edca07.jpg

6_months_post_op_5.jpg.a237f244fbbc3789c8130ea07f64f487.jpg

6_months_post_op_6.jpg.adfcf579a292aa4a5573470c1ce54a2e.jpg

6_months_post_op_7.jpg.6b85d9ce20a172d09333cd7f4b1e10de.jpg

6_months_post_op_8.jpg.e637bf6b1b3a3e6acc33c5f047726012.jpg

The problem here is that the grafts were spread out over too large an area, the 4394 grafts should have all gone from hairline to mid scalp, the crown should have been left alone

I'm seeing this too often with Dr Bhatti, it's poor planning imo

But i'm sure darlinglocks will post soon about how great this is..........

Hi Yonex

Regarding the graft placement I wanted an overall low to medium density with maximum coverage which Dr Bhatti delivered, I didn't want a high density in the front and mid scalp with a shining bold crown. This was a planned strategy. I was a challenging case having a large bold area to cover, and at 6 months I am happy with the growth, which is only going to improve in the coming months. You have to understand the few hairs in my pre-op pictures are very long hair from my donor area used to camouflage my middle and front bold scalp.

Edited by Niko1

i agree with the yonex

Another thing about dr bhatti is , i feel his donor area is generally over harvested. I have ponted this earlier also....we never see much of donor area pics.....

Even his marketingis aggresive ... If you see his site and youtube videos, you will find lot of norwood 1,2 local celebrities , giving an entirely wrong picture of hairbtransplants.... I think what kind of marketing a doctor does should also be considered in recommendations. .......Not to mention agressive marketing by seth and shera and darling locks ...hard to believe they are not paid ...butagreed they had decent results..

Personally I have tried to share my experience with as much people as possible in the hope that my journey may inspire them to make a change they would otherwise be reluctant to do so. I think I have achieved this to some extent.

I intend to follow my journey to the end, even Yonex has said before on this site that most FUE patients disappear after 5 months or so.

A surgeon who does a good job and gives a patient an exceptional life changing experience is a surgeon to be praised, surely you coming from the doctor conveyor belt that is India understands this.

If I had my teeth done by a good dentist, then I would recommend that dentist to friends and family, if I had my car fixed by a good mechanic then again I would recommend him/her to friends and family, so when it comes to having a spectacular job done on my hair, why is it so wrong to recommend that doctor, especially when you hear all the horror stories going on, quite a few from your backyard mate.

Maybe as an Indian you should feel proud that one of your countrymen is up there with the best in the world, rather than using your vast experience of hair transplant kidology and advanced marketing theory to knock those that have actually experienced a hair transplant with Dr Bhatti and would like to help others achieve a similar result.

Apologies Niko1 for hijacking your thread, your results are improving month by month and you are indeed on course for a great result, congratulations.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Edited by Shera

iNot to mention agressive marketing by seth and shera and darling locks ...hard to believe they are not paid

I have certainly been very PRO FUE especially in the battle against Dr Feller at times over aggressive and but IMO rightfully so, he's annoying and can't get his head around social media and the fact that many people disagree with him and yes I name drop Dr Bhatti at any chance I get, but I am not getting paid. Price vs Skills, no one can match Dr Bhatti in the world, thats a fact, so if I am out there drumming up business for Dr Bhatti its because I have the potential patience best intentions at heart, most HT surgeons charge up to 5 times the amount that Dr Bhatti charges, yet his skills are often better, I feel its my duty to warn the public let them decide for themselves.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

• 1 month later...

2 months since my last update and at this point my transplanted hair have improved significantly, especially in the front. I'm keeping my hair long to get extra coverage and when the hair in the donor area grows longer, it will cover my thinning/bold crown. This time next year I'm going for a HTno2 with dr Bhatti to cover up the mid scalp / crown and I'm almost there. Next update will be month 10 than 12.

IMG_7111.JPG.35050a87993c9d2e23dccf3015a46367.JPG

IMG_7066.JPG.8665ab981753ee8eeab5ba32a4532539.JPG

IMG_7067.JPG.a0ede3b2d34821ca2705097a4258552b.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG.f809490b0f8fa2efe677daaedf2a9932.JPG

IMG_7119.JPG.96ded2588eb00e8ea9bb078341898498.JPG