FUE 4394 Grafts - Dr Tejinder Bhatti - India

Niko1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 months since my last update and at this point my transplanted hair have improved significantly, especially in the front. I'm keeping my hair long to get extra coverage and when the hair in the donor area grows longer, it will cover my thinning/bold crown. This time next year I'm going for a HTno2 with dr Bhatti to cover up the mid scalp / crown and I'm almost there. Next update will be month 10 than 12.

Niko1,

Looking good! Thank you for sharing.

Good to know that you are planning a follow up procedure with Dr. Bhatti. After that, you should be set with a "full head of hair" !

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi NIko1. Thank you for sharing more FUE pictures. Do you have any updated pictures without the topik powder stuff in? Thanks!

hey there Sunseeker, thanks for your reply, I'll take that as a compliment.. I'm currently keeping my hair very long, to get extra coverage, its about 5 inches in length which visually improves the density of my hair. If my hair was around 1 inch in length it would look thinning. In my 8 month mark pics, I only just got out the shower, let my hair dry and used Regaine foam. When my donor hair gets longer it will be brushed forward to cover my thinning crown, till I address it in my next HT. Ill add some better quality pics for you on my next update..

Niko1,

Looking good! Thank you for sharing.

Good to know that you are planning a follow up procedure with Dr. Bhatti. After that, you should be set with a "full head of hair" !

Best regards,

California

Thanks California

Planning HTno2 with dr Bhatti next year, although I still need to update him on my current results and get his input on restoring the crown

Hi niko1. More pictures would be really helpful. Especially if you can show pictures of your hairline. I need hairline fix and I am researching fue. But I'm worried because I keep seeing holes in fue hairline results and no one can tell me why. So you don't have Topik powder in your hair there? It looks like a really lighter color, and this is how the topik powder stuff usually looks to me in fue patients. Thanks for answering my questions. I really look forward to looking at your new photos.

FUE for me?? Maybe???

Looking good Niko. It looks as though you went from 50% to 90% in 2 months. Congrats.

thanks okay2land. I'm letting my hair grow out, / I hope I have a bit more maturing and thickening to come in the next few months....

HI Niko1. Any updates on the hairline pictures?

Hi there sunseeker, next update will be at 10 month mark, like I stated in my 8 month post. Since you only have hairline recession you should speak to hairline patients I WAS a full bold norwood 5/6... My goals were full coverage not density, and I'm happy with what I have. I think you should maybe start your own thread with pictures so informed individuals from this site can comment on your situation. Although if I was you, I would just stick with FUE, whch is minimally invasive, and AVOID FUT and the scar that comes with it.

Since you're from New York, If your planning on a HT locally, I would AVOID Dr Fellar IMO, who's very dishonest and manipulating, especially in his efforts to convince future HT patients to go with FUT. I even heard he sued a dissatisfied patients who had poor results with him. While he preformed FUT on Dr Scott Alexander, (has posted his pics on his website) but he refuses to tell us who preformed his Hair transplant surgery ?.. He also charges an arm and a leg which is ridiculous. daylight robbery. Don't let traveling limit your options..

Good luck and start your own thread....

Edited by Niko1

you got some excellent growth from your 6 to 8 month mark - outstanding! and a perfect example of how you can achieve great yields from FUE in the hands of a skilled surgeon.

Your right home1212 I'm happy with the results thus far, I just hope my hair continues to improves further in the coming months ?

Hi Niko1. Thank you for replying. I look forward to hairline pictures. I thought you said you would share some sooner though, so I guess I was just confused.

i havent started my own thread because i didnt really see the point yet. I really only came here to see if i should get fue, but I have actually been pretty freaked out by what I have seen so far. I keep seeing these holes in fue transplants and no one can really explain them to me.

So it sounds like your fue surgery wasnt focused on any hairline work? Does dr bhatti not focus on building hairlines? You pointed out that i dont really need a lot of coverage, just hairline work. So i would want to go to a doctor who focused on this.

I dont understand the dr fellar thing? Because of my work and where I have family, im not looking at ny doctors. But his work has always looked pretty good to me. There actually seems to be some good doctors in this part of the usa and canada, but it doesnt work out as well for me.

FUE for me?? Maybe???

SunSeeker,

I can assure you that Dr. Bhatti is focused on building a beautiful hairline.

You have to remember that each case is different and the doctor has to work with the amount of grafts he can give you and the priorities on where they should be placed.

Many members here have had their HT done by Dr. Bhatti, so check their hairlines.

Moreover, please, check the different videos and pictures on his website and Utube.

Darlinglocks

1524 Grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

• 7 years later...