Dr lorenzo 3201 grafts in madrid

Pma

Hi guys,

It's now been a year since my first procedure and 7 months since my second.

I'm really happy with my results so far and have really enjoyed the whole experience met some great people along the way, and feel a hole lot better not seeing that big bald patch in the mirror I will attach a few pics now a couple from where I stated upto now! I will continue to post monthly until my crown result reaches 12 months as well.

Cheers pma.

image.jpg.bb109f5c110b525a8ee7e9520b26a24c.jpg

• 1 month later...

Congratulations PMA. Your result is life changing.

Could you post some pictures with you standing outside in daylight please? (With the sun light behind you and the camera.) Many thanks in advance.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Thought I'd update as I'm now a year on from my crown and 17 months from the front. I went to see dr lorenzo for a check up a few weeks back now and these are the pics he has just sent me. I'm very happy with my results.

image.thumb.jpg.a17dbc072e5db7e68e83eaddeca79869.jpg

Latest pics look great. Really big transformation. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

PMA you look great so happy for you that it has turned out to be a great success. And damn we never met up for a beer as we spoke about that needs to change. I will send you a text to see when you are free.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 7 months later...

Hi guys. So I'm back for a update of two years front and 18 months crown.

Pictures of all I will attach. As you can see from the pics all is fine, but call it hair greed if you like I've had another procedure by dr Lorenzo on the 13th of december to boost the crown and dip at the back I ended up getting 1701 grafts 300 of which dr Lorenzo gave me for free which I was very happy with, once again I had a great experience with dr Lorenzo and his team this is my 3rd procedure with them so I suppose I'm getting used to it now it helps as I know the team now and as grace the English tech is great as she will always be there to help as not all of them speak englishI will now attempted put up some pictures of all now. Any questions please ask because I'd love to help anyone who's new to this! I've now had over 7800 grafts over 3 procedures. So the pictures I hope are attached are the front after 2 years and the crown after 18 months

IMG_1368.jpg.3aa2fdbf79a23ae790266d56339dbd1b.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg.36fc3e18a2755a9227fd786b9fa7f1ff.jpg

So the next 3 are from tonight 14 days post donor recovery is amazing hardly any sign already and recipient seems all good too. Waiting for the shed but won't be as bad this time as I now have hair that will cover the shed I hope

IMG_1379.thumb.jpg.441bfe5870f1ae431ab1fa717a1df6c2.jpg

IMG_1378.thumb.jpg.47a7b8a31ea16eb32a881ce46bbdee51.jpg

IMG_1381.thumb.jpg.646b46036d3d49146f4edf0f2bd699bc.jpg

Hey Pma.....great to see your post....Congratulations on the recent Fue! Looking forward to seeing it grow in.....your donor still looks good.....Did Dr. Lorenzo give you any estimate on how many grafts you still have if you wanted to do anymore? (which I don't think you will need anymore).