Dr Bisanga, 3223 fue, amazing experience

stinger99

I am pretty pleased with this growth this early. And as mentioned above, when I look closely I see many little very light blond hairs popping through which are not visible in pics. I'm hoping the growth continues and hair continues to mature , grow and thicken up.

Hey stinger,

That's great to have growth at three months, and I can see the improvement in the last month which is great. The next month or so will be when it really will kick in and people will start noticing which is even better!

Hi positive vibes, 5 euro for first thousand and 3 thereafter. Was scheduled to do 3000, but ended up hitting more which Dr b didn't charge for which is not standard but really nice. I'm only 3 months post op, have healed very well, seeing growth this early so at this stage definitely pleased and would certainly go back for second op which I know I will need. Donor looks completely untouched , Dr bisanga does such clean work in donor and perfect extraction pattern. Hoping to get continued growth and much more density in months to come, but seeing growth at 3 months is already a positive.

thanks levrais, definately growth happening which is great for 3 months. i see tons of very light thin hair also coming in. since i have lughter hair seems the most the new hair is coming in very light and will hopefully mature over time. will keep updating.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty good improvement from just 1 Month ago. Definitely seeing growth, hairline starting to form and become denser everyday. People are starting to make comments such as, is it just me or do you seem to have more hair. People who know I've had the op tell me they are really seeing growth. I am quite happy considering im at 4 month mark tomorrow. Really hoping this growth continues, but so far pretty pleased.

Looking good stinger really happy for you to have early growth, and must feel great people are starting to make positive comments. You are heading in the right direction for a great result.

• 2 weeks later...

Stinger that looks great at the moment, yer hair is flying up. Wait until you have another 3 or 4 months under your belt ye wont know yourself, you'll be beating all those women away with a stick:p

All the best.............................Paddy.

• 3 weeks later...

Thx paddy, just a few days shy of 5 month mark. Improvement continues, but still need a lot more growth, thickening and density whic I hope will continue to come in next seven months. Next week will be posting a bunch of pics at my five month mark.

Stinger you said Dr. Bisanga was very conservative and careful with doner. How many grafts did he estimate you had and how did this figure compare to other Doctors you spoke to??????????????????

...........................Paddy.

He is very careful and conservative in that he will not do more than 3000-3200 per op. Then he wants to wait a full 12 months before second op to see how donor recovers and give it a full year to recover. He said I can get 5500-6000 scalp and 3000 beard. I'm hoping I can get 6500 and plan to use 1500-2000 beard which I feel will get me to where I want to be. Other docs said they can do 4000-4500 fue I first op. To me that was way too ahressive

Thanks for your reply. I would be thinking the same way myself , 3000 grafts is more that enough in one procedure even if it is over 2 days. You have plenty of grafts in the bank, you might not need to touch your beard at all.

Did the doctor estimate how your sides would be in years to come?? Does he estimate you might need some filling there later, or did he estimate how your hair would be on the back?? if that is going to recede ??

Looking forward to your upcoming photos Stinger.

All the best for now............................Paddy.

Yes sides might recede and dip in back getting worse do for sure I'll need beard. Being a higher nw I went in with very conservative expectations, ie, higher mature hairline, will not get a dense look but more an illusion of coverage and for the back just want to avoid slick bald crown. Will post pics shortly at 5 months