Dr Bisanga, 3223 fue, amazing experience

stinger99

As promise I attached some pics. It's day 5 and things are healing nicely for me. Took someg pain killers last night for donor pain , mainly because I needed a good sleep. Didn't need any today. Donor is very itchy but applying aloe Vera has helped. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions. Thanks. Donor still feels tight and still numb but improving everyday. Numbness and tightness fading a little more and more everyday.

Thanks for posting. The donor will itch as it heals and sheds skin and washing and massaging well will help this and as you are applying aloe vera also and same for numb tight feeling will dissipate.

Keep washing and massaging well!

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Congratulations on your recent surgery with Dr Bisanga. I know from your postings that it has been a long journey for you to get to this stage but you have chosen an excellent Doctor and I look forward to following your progress.

I also would echo what you say about Steve (sl) as to his hard work and dedication to excellent patient care.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Long journey indeed Garageland, couldn't be happier with my choice and happy I finally did it. If all grows out well I plan to return fir second op in about a year to address the crown. In the meantime, I will be starting rogaine foam for he crown and sides two weeks post op. Hopefully it will help keep sides and give some improvement to crown

Thx ko, brings higher nw, we have to plan smart . Thankfully, the higher hairline suits me real good, and being 36 it's appropriate. Hey just the fact I have a hairline again is totally awesome. Havent had a hairline is forever.

u get wat u pay for I always say. thats a nice dense HT and there will be zero evidence of a HT in the donor zone it appears. some doctors just get it. look forward to the crown. u shud hav a full head of hair at that point.

Totally agree you get what you pay for, good research, pay what it takes to use those valuable grafts in the donor try not to waste one. And most importantly higher n/w start conservative get coverage then and only then tweak the hairline if you want.

Looking really good stinger99

Day 5 started getting very very itchy in donor. Tip, which was given by Dr bisanga and sl, I took warm bath, soaked donor for five minutes, lightly massaging donor, scabs melted off, then applied tons of aloe Vera. This helped enormously.

Thanks busa, thx pma. Being a higher nw and only wanting to do fue, you need a smart plan. Dr bisanga and sl helped in putting forward a smart plan for me. But , the patient themself must also be realistic in their expectations. Nw 5 going to 6 cannot expect to get a hairline like when ur 21 again,. My plan was to go conservative for the hairline and mid scalp. Conserve grafts for crown and second op. As Dr bisanga and sl said, we can always lower hairline at a later stage if we see we have enough grafts. But what u can't do is reverse a lower hairline, nor get back all the grafts u could waste in getting a low hairline and be left with no grafts left a and a slick bald crown. I also realize that I will never have a extremely dense head of hair. The goal for a higher nw is get a good illusion of coverage.

Hi Stinger,

I just saw this thread. Very nice write up. I had the exact same experience at the clinic. That's an incredible amount of grafts for a 2 day fue. I think the design looks great and I look forward to following your progress.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Day 10, feeling great, all scabs in recipient are off now. Walked in a crowded mall yesterday, no cap on and no one even looked twice at my head. Looks so natural. Grafts have not really grown at all which I am told is totally normal. Getting use to having a hairline and hair on top. Next few months will be tuff when all grafts fall out. But it's part of the process and just means I'm o e step closer to final result.

Welcome to the club mate. You should be coming out of the 2 week danger zone by now and it's all downhill from there, just a shitload of waiting. The pictures look awesome, you're going to see a massive improvement once that bad boy grows in and starts to frame your face more. Looks like you had a good donor area as well for any future stuff too. Well done mate, you've done a brave thing that is going to benefit you heavily in life!

The ceremonial burning of the hat is now less than a year away! :)