Dr Bisanga, 3223 fue, amazing experience

stinger99

I am very pleased with how quick the healing has been. The donor has healed very quickly. If u look closely at the donor u can still see some small red dots, which I am told is completely normal for only 14 days post op. The recipient has healed nicely, and does not seem very red for the moment at all. I am pretty sure some grafts have already shed the hair but expect the shedding to really start in next week or two. Really not looking forward to that but I know it's all part of the process. Happy holidays to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

i held on to some grafts for sure. absolutely no concealer. the latest recipient pic i posted above is really a bad pic and looks alot better in person. i am sporting a beard so collegues see something about me is different by the beard is attracting attention away from scalp. ppl saying i look really good with the short hair style. only one collegue made a comment and asked how come my hairline looked a little redish. i told him that since i shaved my head and with the intense cold weather here in canada weve been having i said my scalp reacted a little. but other than that noone really said anything other than i look good. and i have no growth yet. i am a banker and work in an office with intense flurescent neon lighting and still noone really said anything or even blinked twice.

im getting good comments about me looking good and i havent had any growth at all yet, so this is looking promising. so far i just feel blessed that i chose a top doc, that the work was so clean, i had a very quick recovery with no complicated. the only thing i am taking is 1000 biotin and 3000 msm supplement which are supposed help speed up hair growth. i also started rogaine foam, 2 weeks ago, once a day on the crown and sides so i can hopefully maintain the crown and sides and if im lucky even get some thickening.

let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks for updating stinger and glad back to work has gone fairly smoothly, it is usually a nervous time to see how people react but gets easier and easier and I know this from experience. Well done and heal well and then into the growth phase to come.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Stinger mate.......thrilled to see you're out the other side of this! I've had a crazy few months offline so haven't been on at all really......but everything looks great mate! This is the start of a new chapter for you.

Like you said, the next 2 months will be non-events. You timed it brilliantly though, who cares about Jan/Feb/March anyway? :) You'll be in for a fun summer! I'll be updating my own thread shortly with my 17 month progress, but all I'll say for now is that this whole thing has been the single best decision I've ever made and have been thrilled with results. You seemed to have been in a very positive frame of mind since the day you landed in Brussels which is great because it only gets better from here on. If you're already getting compliments you'll be laughing in 2016!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks johnny, everything on track so far and experience to date has been great. Timing was perfect as you say. Here in Canada it is real cold dec, jan, feb, March so everyone stuck inside anyways. Really hope I get the growth you did cause ur result was amazing. Looking forward to see ur 17 month update.