Dr Bisanga, 3223 fue, amazing experience

stinger99

Hey stinger,

It's a tough one for you! As I can see a transformation certainly! But I do know what you mean about the density. I still think it will definitely improve upto 12 months and beyond.

It's great news that dr bisanga will look after you if you need a more at the front, and from your donor pictures feel that you have lots of grafts available, if you do the crown hopefully you could get the front added to at the same time.

The way you have spoke about your procedure from start till now has been top class and will now benefit all people looking to get work done.

As a fellow nw 5/6 it is a long road to take but hopefully worth it In the end!

Stinger,

Thanks for sharing.

Johnny,

I never paid much attention to other guys' hair before considering a HT. In fact, I can't remember looking at someone's hair and saying to myself, "that looks unnatural." Only a trained eye would be able to spot a modern HT. My girlfriend is completely clueless when I point it out to her. I am sure that she represents 99.9% of the people that see you on a daily basis.

Do you have any pictures? I'll give you 100% honest feedback. Remember that when growth, design, placement and density are optimal, no one should be able to tell that you've had any work done unless it is his job to do so.

Also since i began loosing my hair and getting wrinkles 5-6 yrs ago i notice people tend to stare/look at me more when i Walk in the street or something

Here is some pictures

image.jpg.29f4d4ce4cd2500c2282e9f30c542d45.jpg

Then it is my forehead people tend to stare at.

But i dont Think it looks fine without toppik, it is very thin and my hairline is not good. Thats why im going to lorenzo in october for 1500 grafts

Pls god, make it good this time! ?

Wow if you get 1500 grafts by Lorenzo your going to be totally happy !

I hope i Will.

My concern is that i have thinning areas, so there is a chance i Will get hit by shockloss of native hairs that Will not grow back ?

Or he might not be able to fill the thin areas?

But my hairline is whas really bothers me. I want it to be lowered a tiny bit, and added density to the thin areas off it ?

The grafts certainly frame your face but like you say I would expect / want a bit more density at this point, but still plenty of time for that to come (I would hope you have at least 40% more density to come in the next 6-8 months)

thanks for updating sting, do you have any top down photos? I would say that you are definitely a slow grower but you still have time on your side, you are entering the critical months now, fingers crossed for you

Things have consistently, slowly gotten better, so that's a good thing. The cosmetic difference so far is quite substantial, but yes I would have liked to see more density by this point. On average they say you should be at 70 percent of final result by 7 Months. I feel I am at about 60' so not far behind from where I should be. The big question is, will I see a 40 percent improvement over the next few months. If I do, I am sure I will be very happy. If I dont, well, I have no doubt Dr bisanga will address anything that needs to be addressed. He is extremely ethical and stands by his work. I will take a top down as soon as I get a chance.

• 1 month later...