Dr. Hasson/4179 Grafts/ 14 Months/ FUT

This Italian patient came to see Dr. Hasson in March 2013. He wanted a new hairline with strong density but he also wanted to thicken the frontal zone, anterior to the vertex. Dr. Hasson and his team moved 4179 grafts in one procedure for the result you see below, at 14 months post-op.

The results photos were taken in Rome in May 2014 during our most recent trip to Italy which is why there is no familiar blue background. Lighting was provided by bright overhead spot lights and ambient window light on three sides.

Graft Breakdown:

Singles - 1749

Doubles - 2207

3/4 - 223

Total - 4179

00130_0d6ef6_88ed69.jpg

00134_836f2b_8f29d8.jpg

00141_f540c0_055483.jpg

00145_5f58c8_936523.jpg

00148_a55816_305180.jpg

00151_ec676c_7de2ec.jpg

00153_d4a4df_253f05.jpg

00156_0e09bc_d3b030.jpg

00159_ada4b2_282951.jpg

00161_39fb92_29b730.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

that's a damn good result, I was going to say that since he had so many grafts he's set for life and doesn't need to worry about much future loss

does seem he is on meds as well though as his crown in the back looks denser

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Excellent result. However, anytime you have that much native hair, your never set for life, because he'll get used to being a rock star and as his native thins he'll be looking for more. Excellent result though.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Because coverage pre surgery was thin anway, even if the guy loses all the native hair, he'll still have fairly good coverage with 4200ish grafts dense packed into the frontal and mid scalp. Future work on the crown may be needed though.

Additionally its a good thing the guy didnt lower the hairline. Saved the 1000 grafts that would've been needed for lowering the hairline to instead be used for extra density.