Ramsey new HT operation cover up effort

I think his hair looks really good. The coverup almost looks photoshoped it looks so bad. Who did the procedure?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Has he had FUE recently? Why else would the back be shaved so much?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Yes, that's the point, a recent HT, probably FUE because of all the shaving.

Meanwhile Beckham's hair is getting more receded. Be interesting to see where he ends up in 10 years. I bet he'll get treatment of some kind before it gets too bad, I doubt he'd put up with a badly balding head.

david-beckham-hair-tutorial.jpg

Ramsey might've gone to a clown. Celebs tend to avoid most of the world class surgeons as obviously they probably don't do any research.

Think Becks had already done something to be honest. His hair looks better now than from a couple of years ago from the looks of it unless it's styling & concealer. He's too vain & relies too much on his looks to walk around with a bald patch or a receding line. It's all about his image!

Ramsey might've gone to a clown. Celebs tend to avoid most of the world class surgeons as obviously they probably don't do any research.

Think Becks had already done something to be honest. His hair looks better now than from a couple of years ago from the looks of it unless it's styling & concealer. He's too vain & relies too much on his looks to walk around with a bald patch or a receding line. It's all about his image!

I think he has had something done too. I would be he is on fin as well. If may be quite some time before anything on him comes to light, as he is not a youngster and wont have the rough fight Rooney has had to deal with.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ramsay's first one was allegedly by Armani in Beverley Hills. It was hard to know what he had done as he seemed to look the same before and after.

I noticed a year or two back he has a fair amount of bald zones across the top of his head but his styling could hide it reasonably well.

Beckham surely would have been advised to get on finasteride a long time ago.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Beckhams hairline looked slightly receded in 2000 when he shaved his famous highlights/floppy hair off, it's basically the same as it is now.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

• 3 weeks later...
Beckham is Balding. See attached.

Nah that's the reflection, that went around a few years ago and was confirmed to be nonsense.

Though he did admit to slight hair loss at the crown in a comedy sketch a few years ago.

Yeah it's ironic that celebrities have the money to go to anyone, yet a lot still go to the shitty doctors in Beverly Hills and whatnot. I think it's a combination of laziness (little to no research), and being too impatient to deal with a long waiting list. The world class docs tend to have like 6-12 month wait times.

• 3 months later...