Who would perform on a 20 year old?

You obviously didn't come here for advice but instead approval. Not a single person in this thread has told you what you want to do is wise, there's a reason for that. However, that obviously doesn't matter at all to you, your mind is made up and there is nothing anyone can say to change it. I remember when I was a young immature fool who thought he knew everything.

This.

Great work being succinct and truthful greatjob (I guess that's why that's your username)!

This forum has done it's due dilleagence. Let this fool go off and create a problem for himself that he'll have to live with forever.

Snort,

Please keep in mind that all members here are giving their honest opinion because they truly believe it is in your best interest. Every member leaving commentary is simply trying to help you avoid the unfortunate pitfalls we've all seen in the past. I think the above posters offered excellent advice (in fact, I really don't have much to add), and I would definitely heed it and continue researching on the forums.

Best of luck. If you do have additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

After some of the replies we got on page 1 I don't think it matters what we say. Go ahead and get 35000 grafts to a small area and hope that in 5-10-15 years you're glad you did it.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

After some of the replies we got on page 1 I don't think it matters what we say. Go ahead and get 35000 grafts to a small area and hope that in 5-10-15 years you're glad you did it.

It is no wonder Armani had his US license(and Canadian I think) stripped. He would pack 23 year olds with 3,000 grafts in the frontal third! Reminds me of some current surgeons actually....

Someone send me legal documents of the case that was responsible for Armani's take down. Armani performed(well, his tech did) an FUE session on a young patient in which a LARGE portion of the grafts extracted were singles, giving the few grafts that eventually did grow a thin look throughout. The extraction patterns were erratic and uncalculated. The patient was left with a barren donor zone and poor yield. Armani was then forced to perform a strip procedure(even though Armani had publicly discarded strip) on the patient which also failed. If my memory serves me correctly, Armani performed this procedure a mere 6-7 months after the first FUE procedure. The poor patient's donor zone was decimated. The positive of the situation was that the patient brought the case to the courts and Armani had his license stripped.

Reading this thread has got me worried before my HT. Not because I am asking for a nw0 but becasue I have a large head with a very wide forehead.

I am thinning all over the top but have a tiny patch right at the front of may hairline that is strong, so the hairline will have to be built from there. There is a lot of ground to cover.

I guess its just pre HT stress.

Reading this thread has got me worried before my HT. Not because I am asking for a nw0 but becasue I have a large head with a very wide forehead.

I am thinning all over the top but have a tiny patch right at the front of may hairline that is strong, so the hairline will have to be built from there. There is a lot of ground to cover.

I guess its just pre HT stress.

Make a new thread and post pictures of your case. There are good guys on here that will give you their thoughts.

The average non-balding person has about 30,000grafts on the top of their head(excluding the traditional donor areas of strip AND FUE, think of the hair lost on a Norwood 7). The average person has about 5,000-6,000 grafts in the donor area at their disposal before cosmetic thinning occurs in the donor area. In essence, this means the surgeon has 1/5th or 1/6th the amount of graft to try and provide the illusion of a full head of hair.

Individuals can obtain more grafts via body hair, strip/FUE combos or accepting a thinner donor but it still does not even come close to the 30,000 that existed naturally. The biggest cases I have seen are around the 11,000 graft mark.

2 options:

1. Dude is an educated troll. He knows that the pictures he posts are not logical, and tries to be a douche to everyone who comments. No life.

2. Dude is just an a-hole. If this is the case, here is my advice: Go to the first doctor that is willing to operate on you. Get as many grafts as you can to attain your goals. When you lose more hair over the next 10 years, you will look completely stupid. Only then, not by choice, will your realize that there are many other things in life that matter way more that a NW0.

Thank me in 10 years.

NW7 in two years?

I'm going to be sporting this on the college campus?

Seems very legit.

You could possibly be NW14 in 4-6 years as well. Get on 0.5mg x 5 (2.5mg) of dutasteride(Avodart) a day starting today, and 1ML of 15% minoxidil 2 times a day.

Disclaimer: sarcasm.

Make a new thread and post pictures of your case. There are good guys on here that will give you their thoughts.

The average non-balding person has about 30,000grafts on the top of their head(excluding the traditional donor areas of strip AND FUE, think of the hair lost on a Norwood 7). The average person has about 5,000-6,000 grafts in the donor area at their disposal before cosmetic thinning occurs in the donor area. In essence, this means the surgeon has 1/5th or 1/6th the amount of graft to try and provide the illusion of a full head of hair.

Individuals can obtain more grafts via body hair, strip/FUE combos or accepting a thinner donor but it still does not even come close to the 30,000 that existed naturally. The biggest cases I have seen are around the 11,000 graft mark.

I didn't know it was only 30,000 grafts. Sure that's a lot, but I thought it would be a lot more. I guess 10 years from now 30,000 grafts will be doable in several procedures when hair cloning comes out. Sucks the average person only has 5,000-6,000 grafts. I wish I had at least 8k.

I didn't know it was only 30,000 grafts. Sure that's a lot, but I thought it would be a lot more. I guess 10 years from now 30,000 grafts will be doable in several procedures when hair cloning comes out. Sucks the average person only has 5,000-6,000 grafts. I wish I had at least 8k.

30,000 grafts/100,000 hairs. This is a very rough average. Cloning is at least 20 years away friend. Cloning will first be approved for health reasons, then cosmetic.

Who would perform on a 20 year old?

With your level of hair loss? Simply put, an unethical piece of garbage. There's clearly still some left out there so if you find one please come back and post some pictures so we all know who to avoid.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I don't think this person is a troll, just a typical clueless and stubborn kid. Didn't like the answers and doesn't want to accept them.

There is only one piece of advice I have for you that I hope you take to heart and that is if you consult with all the recommended doctors and they all turn you down, whatever you do, do not search for some random unknown doctor that agrees to take your money it will ruin your life.

OP read this advice posted by greatjob. Read it as many times as possible until it clicks. No reputable doc should do what you're asking, but if you look hard enough you will find someone out there who will... when the reputable docs say no, and trust me they will, just move on. You can always look into this again later on down the road.

30,000 grafts/100,000 hairs. This is a very rough average. Cloning is at least 20 years away friend. Cloning will first be approved for health reasons, then cosmetic.

Oh, I meant that other thing, what Jahoda, Tsuji Lab and the Chinese from Nanfang Hospital of Southern Medical University in China, the Chinese apparently solved the problem to DP culturing. Last year Jahoda said he could grow hair on human skin, but he failed because it wasn't cosmetically acceptable human hair. Now apparently the Chinese succeeded where Jahoda failed.

I'm not sure what it is, maybe I am talking about injections or something, it's not Histogen. I think it's creating hair follicles from scratch or something.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but i'd like to this this is 10 years away.