Bobman - 20 Years Later!

Bobman

I AGREE with you Biz..

Both Bobman and Jotronic are true HT legends!

Bob~ being treated by Hasson & Wong having a virgin scalp .

Joe~ being treated by Hasson & Wong due having had very bad HTs early in his life.

Two GREAT examples (LEGENDS) of what Hasson & Wong can possibly do for many hair loss sufferers ..

Realistic expectations is the key ingredient for everyone considering HT work.

• 1 month later...

Biz: So glad to have been a part of your journey. Hard to believe sometimes when people like yourself point out the obvious....at least obvious NOW...with regards to just how AMAZING the transformation truly has been. :cool:

Here's another video I just made...showcasing the "hair" of course:

🙃

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2/25/2014 at 8:12 PM, Bobman said:

bonkerstonker: Glad I was an inspiration for you. It's funny...when you call my case "mind blowing", when I feel the exact same way about EVERYONE that has had hair transplants AFTER me and CURRENTLY. Thank you very kindly for the compliments.

Traction: Ten years sure as HELL goes by fast! Wow...shy to take off the hat syndrome, eh? Yeah, I've been there my friend...all too well. Like I'll even say that i even went the "hair-piece" route for a while in my 20's and early 30's. A hat, yep. A hat with hair, yep again. ha!

Jotronic: Dude...where does one "start and stop" without sounding like he wants to "make out with ya". I don't want to, just sayin'. Not that I'm sayin' it...awe shit...now it's all weird. I'm ALL ABOUT the ladies.....let's move on. But seriously, Joe has been a friend as well as a mentor. The man has style and class, which has played a crucial part in H&W's progress online. And...KILLER Gif my friend...SALUTE!

Greg187: Bad hair days are GOOD hair days when you have hair to be bad with! Yeah!!!

artista: Yeah...we were talkin' but it was a shitty-ass connection dammit! (lol) It ain't my shit...my shit's tight. Ok...seriously. David (artista), it's been a pleasure knowing you this past year or so. I know when you do move forward with an agressive approach to your hairloss, you'll look even better than me. H&W are the Gold Standard...period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BSer6dDSNs

Wonder how things are holding up for you another 6 years on. Hope you’re well and still satisfied with your hair. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, Bobman said:

YESPLEASE: Things are Excellent.  Wearing it with a #2 for the sides and back and a #3 for the top. (for now)

Would love to see some more pictures 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Bobman said:

Feel free to visit my FB page as I take selfies from time to time.

Bobman, 

I see that you’re selling shirts and stuff, if you wanna share photos here that’s fine, but we’re not a free advertisement space. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

BobMan, it has been a long time.  Glad it’s been holding up well.  You made a great choice from the beginning.  Nice to see you’ve moved on and doing well.

• 1 year later...

Yesterday i decided NOT to grow my hair long again...and buzzed it for the Summer.

I buzzed the sides first and had an interesting "look" for which i dubbed, "Funky".

But i cut ALL that off anyway. ✂️

202040401_10226782293807557_4043349076789955056_n.jpg

4,849 Grafts for Hairline/Front - September, 23rd 2004

2,955 Grafts for Crown - June, 23rd 2005

671 Grafts for Temples - Nov, 6th 2007

Total Grafts = 8,475.

Edited by Bobman

🙃

1 hour ago, Bobman said:

Yesterday i decided NOT to grow my hair long again...and buzzed it for the Summer.

I buzzed the sides first and had an interesting "look" for which i dubbed, "Funky".

But i cut ALL that off anyway. ✂️

202040401_10226782293807557_4043349076789955056_n.jpg

4,849 Grafts for Hairline/Front - September, 23rd 2004

2,955 Grafts for Crown - June, 23rd 2005

671 Grafts for Temples - Nov, 6th 2007

Total Grafts = 8,475.

Looking great 

Can you comment on what role meds have played for you over your journey? 

4 minutes ago, yesplease said:

Looking great 

Can you comment on what role meds have played for you over your journey? 

Also, what’s your current age? Since your last procedure, have you lost any ground anywhere, and are you contemplating a 4th procedure at all? 

1 hour ago, sl said:

Congrats BM, from the one of the most faked and copied men on the web..is this really you or an imposter..lol...You look great..

"Brother Bob" at your service. The one and only......me.

• Like 1

🙃

17 minutes ago, yesplease said:

Also, what’s your current age? Since your last procedure, have you lost any ground anywhere, and are you contemplating a 4th procedure at all? 

I'm currently 53. Nah...I don't really think I've "lost" anything.

I take NO meds. Never really did to be honest. I VITAMIX! (google it)

I'm not really contemplating any more procedures. I'll enjoy this all the way until the "end of the ride".

🙃

1 hour ago, Bobman said:

I'm currently 53. Nah...I don't really think I've "lost" anything.

I take NO meds. Never really did to be honest. I VITAMIX! (google it)

I'm not really contemplating any more procedures. I'll enjoy this all the way until the "end of the ride".

Thanks for the reply and info. It's awesome to hear from a truly long-term patient on here. 

I watched one of your videos online, where you discuss expectations and accepting the limitations of an HT. In it you mention that you have "weak areas" ... wondering what they are in your case? The crown? 

Also wondering how your linear scar turned out after 3 strips. Any chance you have any photos or can comment on that? Is it visible when wet? How short can you wear the back?

Thanks again, really appreciate it. 

11 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Really? No meds? Wow. Did the doctors say you had no foreseeable loss?

I'm sure as i age there will be some "foreseeable loss". Dr. Hasson and i never spoke of it.
For now, I'm happy and have accepted from the beginning that there is no such thing as perfection.

• Like 1

🙃

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bobman, 

Wow so its been 16 years since your HT, incredible 👏🏼

View my thread

• 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

WayBEFOREandNOW20YearsLater.thumb.png.5aada08d396a7e5a3eb8d8f2327e9f71.pngIt's been 20 years now! Hasson & Wong way back in 2004, offered me a possibility, where i didn't know one existed. Much turmoil in my life at that very moment, but i decided and moved forward. Uncaring of what "people thought" or would think. But rather, for me. I wanted this and dammit, this time I'm taking it. Victor Hasson is a very coherent doctor, having invented cutting blades specifically for each patient's unique hair characteristics, by itself is amazing. But his work speaks for itself. Allowing yourself to become obsessed over something that's good for you...is fun. I dove deep and found myself observing actual H&W patients for about the 8 month waiting period for my first surgery in real-time during that period, and watch them have procedures, heal and then have that "after-photo triumph". And then, i became one of those very patients. I wanted to share my journey while it was happening for others to follow and get answers and inspiration from. I wear my hair buzzed these days and i love it. Honestly, it's still the best decision I've ever made, for myself. Peace! 🌱✌

BOB 2024.jpg

Edited by Bobman
Removed link
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

🙃