Dr. Mwamba using Dr. Nigam's Hair Doubling technique

HARIRI

A French Hair loss forum active moderator by the name of Tom Vercetti mentioned in one of the U.S reputed forums:-

"So I hate give news before but it's already done by dr nigam so.. Yes dr mwamba made on me the procedure of a brand new technique using every knowledge and Tools from dr nigam..

Dr Mwamba was happy, but I will come back to belgium in a few times to show him my donor, he need to see exactly what % of regrowth is there etc. I want things made properly now. No more complaints about nigam cheat etc. Now you have the better hair surgeon in FUE from europe following my case by himself. And the good news is... If mwamba approved : you will be able to get the procedure to his clinic in belgium.

I do my best for a partnership between dr mwamba and dr nigam. We have on a side the best hands and on an other sides a scientific who spent a lot of times in techniques. But my present for you is not finish actually, and you will be surprised of what happen in the next few months. So please relax im still here and im working to give you all the best in europe, even with this strict regulation i will make it happen for you. I promise."

I actually find this very very interesting and inspiring. Dr. Mwamba is one of the best FUE surgeons in Europe and recommended in this decent network. I wish Dr. Mwamba will comment in this thread to confirm to us the findings of applying Dr. Nigam's Hair Doubling technique :D:D:D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know. I call him Bisanga #2 because of that. Just imagine you will get a quality FUE + Hair Doubling!!! It really worth the wait. I am following it up closely. I hope Dr. Mwamba will comment even with one line in this thread to confirm to us the credibility of the news.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Agree this is very interesting if true. Have huge respect for Dr Mwamba. Always impressed by cases and his presentation of his work is top notch. Met him in March, he's a very nice guy to go along with everything too.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hair doubling? If you can double cant you quadruple?

Bro they are not cloning hair, They basically take a hair and split into two, for example if you graft is single them it will double, if your graft is 2 hairs then it would be 4 hairs, if your graft is 3 hairs then it would be 6 hairs.

Some wants to use all of them on the recipient, same will put one in recipient and the other back in the donor area. What makes Nigam technique superior is that he splits the single hair into two outside the scalo (In-vitro), while Dr. Gho technique is very risky as he splits them when they are inside of the scalp (In-vivo) which is more like a blind procedure, time consuming, high graft death rate.

My Hair Treatments:

I'm looking forward to hearing Dr. Mwamba explain his involvement with the doubling procedure and whether or not he's investigating for academic purposes or if he plans on integrating it into practice (if the outcome is positive).

Regardless, I agree with your assessment of the "pros" of the in-vitro approach, and would love to see Dr. Mwamba work with the technique and begin sharing input and examples on the forums.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Taken from BTT forum

It 's over. Dr. Mwamba confirmed Nigam!

This is what he wrote the consultant dr. Mwamba on an Italian forum. Sorry for the translation:

Good morning,

I am pleased to announce that Dr. Mwamba soon will adopt at its clinic in Brussels Doubling the technique of Hair.

At the end of August, the doctor is in fact flew to India to learn the technique by Dr Nigam, providing in exchange for his decades of experience in FUE.

During his stay in India Dr. Mwamba has assisted and partnered with the operation of a French guy when you have used the technique of Hair Doubling.

The doctor's impressions were very positive about it: it is very confident that I can achieve in the future re-growth of at least 60% of the donor used, and expects to report a nw 6-7 in the early stages of alopecia.

For more technical and specific questions, such as the mechanisms of operation and when technology becomes available, I ask you to wait a few more weeks, because the Doc is finishing his studies in this regard. I always remember that it is still an experimental technique.

For other types of questions I'm available for e-mail. thanks

Coordinator myWHTC clinic patients of dr. Mwamba, I receive compensation for my business

For any info: mywhtc.italy @ gmail.com

Taken from BTT forum

It 's over. Dr. Mwamba confirmed Nigam!

This is what he wrote the consultant dr. Mwamba on an Italian forum. Sorry for the translation:

Good morning,

I am pleased to announce that Dr. Mwamba soon will adopt at its clinic in Brussels Doubling the technique of Hair.

At the end of August, the doctor is in fact flew to India to learn the technique by Dr Nigam, providing in exchange for his decades of experience in FUE.

During his stay in India Dr. Mwamba has assisted and partnered with the operation of a French guy when you have used the technique of Hair Doubling.

The doctor's impressions were very positive about it: it is very confident that I can achieve in the future re-growth of at least 60% of the donor used, and expects to report a nw 6-7 in the early stages of alopecia.

For more technical and specific questions, such as the mechanisms of operation and when technology becomes available, I ask you to wait a few more weeks, because the Doc is finishing his studies in this regard. I always remember that it is still an experimental technique.

For other types of questions I'm available for e-mail. thanks

Coordinator myWHTC clinic patients of dr. Mwamba, I receive compensation for my business

For any info: mywhtc.italy @ gmail.com

OH BOY! You made my day. Mr. Bill PLEASE contact Dr. Mwamba and ask him about it. This is an Evolution indeed. This will be a saviour for donor issues. For example if I extracted 2000 grafts for my crown, I will guarantee the growth of 1200 grafts at my donor region. I have no idea of how much Dr. Mwamba is going to charge for this! Big respect to Dr. Nigam & Great India :D

My Hair Treatments:

Hariri

Are you the guy who wanted to visit Dr Nigam in India but you changed your mind or something?

HRN admin crew should get in touch with Dr Mwamba and find out what is going on.

Yes, I wanted to go last May to cover my scar with this technique by extracting 400 beard grafts and double them to get a decent coverage. However he didn't send me any examples so I didn't feel confident to go for it. I needed more time to study it in depth. My beard is my hidden treasure and not willing to play with it. Plus I needed a top FUE surgeon to work on my scalp, so now that Mwamba is adapting it, I dont have any fear because I know that I am in safe hands. I probably going to cover my mid scalp and crown with this technique by next summer. Lets watch and pray :D

My Hair Treatments:

nigam was subject to lot of speculation.

I am waiting for final words from mwamba still i dont beleive unless i hear from mwamba

if you see the post mwamba replies to lot of post and he is very instant

i am sure he will reply if he has the solution

this is the beauty of US first US does all the research and then they make announcement

Note:barking dog seldom bites

Extra grafts?? Count me in.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Excited to see this moving forward. For years, I've thought donor doubling would be the "next big thing." Maybe we can contact Dr. Mwamba and ask to share some more information.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Excited to see this moving forward. For years, I've thought donor doubling would be the "next big thing." Maybe we can contact Dr. Mwamba and ask to share some more information.

Dr. Mwamba may soon have an interview with Spencer Kobren on the Bald Truth Show. He will talk in depth about the whole Hair Doubling technique and procedure. Hopefully next Tuesday on 17th Sept or 24th Sept :D:D:D

My Hair Treatments:

Hariri you are validating on behalf of dr mwamba are you sure bcz u r commiting

Thats what was said by Spencer Kobren himself at the Bald Truth show last Tuesday 10/9/2013 as he is a member of the IAHRS. Try to search for it on You Tube or stream it from his main website. He mentioned that by next week or this month, he will have an interview with Mwamba to discuss about the Hair Doubling issue.

My Hair Treatments:

This is a very exciting piece of information. I am extremely excited for many reasons. I hope that it's not going to cost too much for any normal person to afford if it is indeed what we are all expecting.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily