Dr. Mwamba using Dr. Nigam's Hair Doubling technique

HARIRI

bmorelaxing , the technique you are referring to is called FIT farming : replace scalp hairs donor with body hairs in order to maintain donor appearance .We usually use Body hairs from beard , chest or leg .BHT will keep their own characteristics ( caliber , color ) .We observed a change in length .they have tendency to catch up with the length of your scalp hairs .

Now , the test about hair multiplication we did in India didn't bring to much outcome .We noticed no marks in the donor area after using a bigger punch.In recipient area , it was a failure ( no hairs are growing so far ) .The informations we gathered from that case report led us to apply others protocols we are still testing ( used of fresh DP cells , growth factors ( wnt , Prp, Acell,...) .I wish I could have my own lab to culture stem cells and conduct the study on more cases .

That is unfortunate. Can you describe your initial protocol Dr. Mwamba? What did you test? Transection of hair follicles in vitro and re implantation? Some more information would be great, appreciate it thank you.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic