Agenteye- 9 Month's Post-Op Photos- 4737 FUT transplant with Dr. Rahal

agenteye

Hey everyone. Hope this photo update finds everyone well! :cool:

Well, I just thought I'd take this opportunity before my vacation next week, to post my 9 month post-op photos for the forum to see. I am currently 3 days shy of the 9 month mark, but took advantage of a free "photo shoot" outside the other day to capture a few outdoor photos. The rest were taken in my bathroom....as usual! Hahahaha!

Nothing much to report as far as a huge change in hair, except a little bit more added density from the shafts continuing to thicken. You can see how long I've allowed my hair to grow when you compare the photos to previous months. The sides and back of my head (and beard) got trimmed this morning, but the top has not been cut in months. I dunno....I sorta like my hair longer and at the length it's at now?! Suggestions?

I really think that my hair restoration has far exceeded my expectations so far. I think that it is especially noticeable when I look back through my pre-op album. The craziest thing to me throughout the entire process so far, is that I don't really remember what I looked like pre-op, until I see photos. But because I wake up everyday and see myself with hair......well.....it's like I never really had any loss at all. Sure, there is always the desire for MORE hair.....but I'm super happy where I'm at today and the road I've traveled to get here. I feel good. I've been hitting the gym more, and generally feel the best I've felt in years. The only real desire I have now is to have a second procedure next year. As you can see from my crown shots, I still have a little bit that needs filled in. My mid-scalp is also thinner than I'd like....so am hoping to have a pass there the second time around. It's kinda hard to see in the photos with my hair as long as it currently is.....but it's a little thin!!

As always, the photos were shot using my iPhone 4S. There were no flashes used. Some of the pictures (all of the self ones) are blurry. Sorry about that guys!! :rolleyes:

Please view my photos in the album (with link) below. The first 4 photos in the album were taken by my friend Olivia when we were outside yesterday. I thought I'd try to get some in the daytime, since I haven't done that in many of my albums in the past. The rest of the photos are obviously poorly shot by yours truly.....well, the blurry ones anyway. The last 4 were taken by my Mom.....and she took one of both sides, back and front to see what you'd see if you were to take a walk around my head!

Anyway, that's all I can really think of to say right now. As always any concerns/questions/comments are always welcome. It is always nice to hear feedback from my Hair Restoration Network family!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Best,

Mike

9 MONTH POST-OP PHOTOS!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Sweet beard dude. I'm jealous. Your hair looks outstanding.

As far as suggestions? Lose the bangs or grow the top more and sweep them to the side, or style them up. I don't know what the best answer is, I would just try something different with them.

Sweet tats too. And I would keep the beard. You could probably be Wolverine for Halloween.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

The craziest thing to me throughout the entire process so far, is that I don't really remember what I looked like pre-op, until I see photos. But because I wake up everyday and see myself with hair......well.....it's like I never really had any loss at all.

That's great to hear! congrats on the amazing transformation. Your hair is looking really good.

Sweet beard dude. I'm jealous. Your hair looks outstanding.

As far as suggestions? Lose the bangs or grow the top more and sweep them to the side, or style them up. I don't know what the best answer is, I would just try something different with them.

Sweet tats too. And I would keep the beard. You could probably be Wolverine for Halloween.

LOL!!!! Spanker, reading this cracked me up. "I don't know what the best answer is, I would just try something different with them." Hahahaha! Thanks for sugar coating it buddy. I will admit that my hair is unusually long and curly right now (for some reason) and I feel I don't know what to do with it. With that said, I have been growing it out strictly for a festival I am attending next week......and I wanted to be able to do some funky styles with my hair (photos to come soon). When I get back.....I fully plan on cutting it back down to a length I like a little better. It is more manageable and I feel better about my hair at the shorter length! =)

Can't, Magnum, Gaelic! Thank you so much fellas for responding as well! I really appreciate the feeback a lot!

Best,

Mike

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Looking ace mike!!! I'd like to see some pics of styled with the hair line exposed, I think it would look really good with front up and choppy all over, having said that you suited having it shaved so try something new and if you don't like it, just shave back down!!! Congrats on your huge progress!!!

Thanks Hairs,

I will certainly style that way for my 10 month update.....just for SH*T$ and Giggles! =) As I said, I am just having it this length for my big festival next week ( I want to try and Fauxhawk it) , and then it is getting a chop. I'll plan to do some "glamour shots" in a wide array of styles for my 10 month....and will include some photos of my crazy festival hair with them.

Always nice hearing from you buddy! =)

Thanks so much Stagger. I'm feeling pretty good all in all! Amazing what a fitter body and a head of hair do to one's confidence! It's been a long road for sure.......:D

Mike... love your updates! Always make me laugh and feel optimistic about the months ahead. Definitely been more thickening.... the crown is barely noticeable and the mid scalp looks as thick as the front.

As for styling I say keep experimenting, you have a ton of hair now dude.... enjoy it!:D And keep the beard it's a great look. Congrats buddy!

Thanks Brian.....so does yours buddy!!

And Slickers.....thanks as always for your feedback buddy!! I can't wait to play with some styles a bit more after I return from Burning Man. I definitely like my hair a tad bit shorter than it is at present, but it's hard to hawk-it-up if its too short! So when I get back I'm going to cut it and add a few photos to this thread!

Cheers everyone!

your hair looks great , awesome job by the doc, im happy for ya, I would love to have my hair in a ceaser type style like yours, I forgot what a hairline feels like,lol,just relying on my comb forward ,what has your family and friends have to say about your transformation?

You have really nice hair characteristics that will give you lots of styling options now that you have a good head of hair! Happy for you!

Sad,

Thanks so much buddy. In answer to your question, my friends and family are ultra impressed. Although my uncle is a loud, conservative red-neck, who's intentions are good.....but every time we're in public and he sees someone he knows, it's "Hey, can you believe my nephew here had a hair transplant?! Can't even tell can you?!" LOL. So essentially my business is shared with the entire World. The first time it happen I cringed.....and now I just take it all in stride. =D

Janna,

Thank you so much as always! I'm happy too. And also happy that I have since chosen rooms without Disney paraphernalia to take my update photos!! :-). Hahaha!!

Hahaha, thanks as always Taco!! Your growth is coming real soon too, buddy!! Cheers!

Looking really nice and it is so obvious that you are enjoying it, like a kid with a new toy and that is really the important factor. Really happy for you and more to come for sure but as you said you are already more than happy so everything else is really a bonus.

Donor nice and short also, so really a good result all round.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Looking awesome bro! You are one lucky guy..... :)

Agenteye,

I just stumbled across your latest update, your hair is looking great my friend; especially with the beard you're rocking!

How does the hairline look when pulled back? Would you be able to wear it styled back without any issues?

Looking forward to photos of the mo-hawk.

Mr. P

Hey everybody, thanks so much!! My uncle is definitely a character!! Hahaha!

Mr. P!! Hey buddy. I will be cutting my hair a bit shorter, and will style it back when I take my 10 month photos next month. Hopefully this will better highlight how my hair looks slicked back....and although I haven't really styled it like that before, I'm curious to see it too....and think it will be a non-issue!!