Op. Dr. Eser Aydoğdu - 4000 grafts. Please evaluate!

Hi,

I was on the hair transplant on 18th January 2013, in Istanbul, Turkey.

Web page:

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

I paid 6000 euros for approximately 4000 grafts.

All i can say is that they are very correct,careful and professional with excellent care about patient. I am very satisfied and impressed with a whole team and I can recommend who want to transplant hair in Istanbul, that Hedz International team is the right choice. Also, they are not too expensive but the quality is very very good.

Only, what is not good about my hair transplant process is that they don't know how many grafts they exactly transplanted, how many 1's hair grafts, 2's, 3's... So, I hope that here is about 4000 grafts how many I paid.

Also, I don't know how many grafts is transplanted to hairline and how many on the vertex.

PLEASE EVALUATE my progress from 0 to 4 months.

BEFORE

BACK:

before_back.jpg

HAIRLINE:

before_hairline.jpg

TOP:

before_top.jpg

FEW DAYS AFTER:

BACK:

day1_donor_vertex.jpg

HAIRLINE:

day2_front.jpg

TOP:

day5_front.jpg

5 DAYS AFTER:

HAIRLINE:

day5_front.jpg

TOP:

day5_top.jpg

10 DAYS AFTER:

HAIRLINE:

day11_front.jpg

TOP:

day10_top.jpg

TOP:

day11_top.jpg

1 MONTH AFTER:

BACK:

day30_back.jpg

HAIRLINE:

day30_top.jpg

TOP:

day30_top3.jpg

LEFT:

day30_left.jpg

RIGHT:

day30_right.jpg SHOCKLOSS :|

2 MONTHS AFTER:

BACK:

day75_back2.jpg

HAIRLINE:

day75_hairline.jpg

TOP:

day75_front.jpg

TOP:

day75_top.jpg

LEFT:

day75_left.jpg

RIGHT:

day75_right.jpg

3 MONTHS AFTER

BACK:

month3_vertex.jpg

LEFT HAIRLINE:

month3_left2.jpg

TOP:

month3_top.jpg

TOP:

month3_top2.jpg

RIGHT:

month3_right.jpg

LEFT:

month3_left.jpg

4 MONTHS AFTER:

BACK:

month4_vertex.jpg

HAIRLINE:

month4_hairline.jpg

TOP:

month4_top.jpg

LEFT:

month4_left.jpg

RIGHT:

month4_right.jpg

For sure, the most of transplanted grafts are on the hairline, so, here yu can see my hairline progress through 4 months.

HAIRLINE from 0 to 4 MONTHS

0 - > 2 months - > 4 months

before_hairline.jpg

Thank you!

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Man I have to say the donor post op is crazy. I'm not surprised you suffered some shockloss. I've never seen anything like it. Good to see that it's recovered a lot though and at 4 months it's still very early days.

The next 2/ 3 months should be a lot easier...... some thickening in the hairline and you should get a nice cosmetic improvement. How do you feel about things?

Wow.... the post-op donor picture.... 4,000 grafts is a huge amount in one session via FUE so I can see why is looks gruesome, also the contrasting white scalp and the bright red doesn't help hehe. It is an honest depiction as FUE is surgery and some people's scalps react differently. Healed well however. Your 4 month shot shows ALOT of promise champ. The next 3-4 months should be very cool for you. Please keep us updated.

I don't know why my donor looked terrible after transplantation.... During transplantation doctors said that I have a very good circulation of head, so maybe this caused a lot of bleed and redness in the donor area...or maybe a huge amount of transplanted grafts... I don't know, but this was totaly painless for me, I didn't use painkller althought I got it.

For now, I am happy with result, of course, I expect in the next 2-3 months a lot of new hairs on my head. :)

• 1 month later...
Yeah. WTF is that donor!?!

Also, do you have any clear preop pics of top of scalp? It's hard to tell starting point.

Sorry, but I don't have... But is visible that on the top of scalp hair loss is pretty noticeable...

What do you think? How many grafts I need for vertex and top of scalp to achieve better density? I know that this is a large area, but with how many grafts my hair can looks pretty good without thinning areas?

Thank you!

I don't mean to be daft but I'm confused. The heading says, Dr. Eser Aydogdu. But the link is Health Travel International. (Hedz international) Is Health Travel International the name of the actual clinic that performed the procedure? And who was the doctor? Their site only has 3 results one of which is s2thoudriver (a good result mind you).

Not doubting anyone, just trying to figure out who is who and who did what...

wolfsatplay

I don't mean to be daft but I'm confused. The heading says, Dr. Eser Aydogdu. But the link is Health Travel International. (Hedz international) Is Health Travel International the name of the actual clinic that performed the procedure? And who was the doctor? Their site only has 3 results one of which is s2thoudriver (a good result mind you).

Not doubting anyone, just trying to figure out who is who and who did what...

wolfsatplay

In the January 2013, when I was on hair transplantation, the main doctor was dr. Eser... Now, more than 6 months after operation, dr. Eser don't work hair transplantations anymore

So, team who works on hair transplantation still works, so the link is on clinic where I was on hair transplantation

Because topic name can not be changed, I can't change the name of topic, only I can change the text in topic

Hi there,

Yes, Hairmatek is right, Dr.Eser no longer works for Hedz International, they now have other surgeons on their team. Dr. Eser decided to work on other projects in Istanbul (don't know the details).

The team are still producing stellar results and i'm sure will update their website when they get more details. In the meantime, just drop them an email if you need anything, i have always found them very helpful and approachable.

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul

• 4 months later...
hairmatek any update on your HT?

Yes, I have new pictures but I didn't upload on the forum because I thought that no one is interested in my result and only a few forum members commented on my result after a few months after HT...

I can upload a few new pictures when i will be at home :)

Yes please keep us posted. Many of us silently watch the rest of you guinea pigs before we get the bottle to do it :)

I dont think the big posters on this website comment much on surgeons that arent 'the special ones'

That doner area is going to give me nightmares - glad it healed up for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, here are updated photos.... (photos are taken on 3rd Decemeber 2013)

All I can say that I am pretty satisfied with my HT result. I have a big balding area (NW6), and with around 4000 grafts, you can't expect full head of hair. For now, I'm planning to go to another HT in 2015., to improve density over the thinning area.(top of head and vertex).

Also, I can say that all the pictures is with little-medium greasily hair (..pictures is not just after washing hair)... also, the most of my friends noticed that I have more hair than before 1 year ago, so this is a confirmation that HT made me na new look.

Also, on the pictures, donor area was trimmed to 9mm ( 0.4 inch ), recipient area on 2.5cm ( 1 inch )

Maybe, some pictures are not in high quality, because of editing...

IMAG0854.jpg

IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG0873.jpg

IMAG0876.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

IMAG0881.jpg

IMAG0883.jpg

,IMAG0885.jpg

IMAG0887.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

IMAG0897.jpg

IMAG0899.jpg

IMAG0900.jpg

Based on pictures, what do you think, how many grafts I can extract for second HT? And, how many is required to achieve a pretty good density? (I don't expect density like a when I was 16, but I want to improve density...)

Thank you :)

• 3 months later...
looking good so far .got some nice early growth .

im actually bit frightened looking at the post op donor area. did you ask your doc why it looks so beat up?

seems to have healed fine though

That's one of the nastiest and non clean post-op pics I have ever seen. --> FEW DAYS AFTER:

BACK on page 1

Glad it's growing well for you now though!

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)