Op. Dr. Eser Aydoğdu - 4000 grafts. Please evaluate!

If I'm honest I would have expected a better hairline considering that most of the grafts were placed there. The centre of the hairline looks thinner than the temple points.

You seem to have very light colored and thin hair naturally which in general makes the scalp more visible. Plus you seem to have taken the pictures under a bright light.

Maybe this is effecting my judgement. If you could take some pictures outdoors or under less intensive light it might look better.

How many grafts did the doctor say you have left? You still need mid vertex and crown work done but I would be keen to add more to the hairline.

The pics are not great but I would say overall it was a successful procedure. Can you tell its a transplant? If not, then I would say it is a success. You are right that you had a lot of area to cover. No way to really tell but I would guess that you have 2-3k grafts lifetime grafts left. Use them wisely.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

WOW i thought they over harvested or used bigger punches than needed, but I guess not wow im surprised your donor looks that good... I agree overall a success i would say but i though the hair line would be a little fuller, or maybe i just wanted it to be for you :D:D:D. Good luck

You only live once...