Injertocapilar & Farjo

Wow! Now hopefully Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Spain to go to Manchester too ;)

Great news.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..not now old red nose has retired, or do you mean for city ?

This is very good news for the UK, i wonder what the price structure will be..

So him operating here certainly puts pay to the idea that he only operates on spanish patients because they have the right fue characteristics then ?.:D

lol..not now old red nose has retired, or do you mean for city ?

i wonder what the price structure will be..

6 GBP for the first 1000 and 4 GBP after..

which is unfortunately more expensive than the old Spain rate ,also lower rate for 2000 upward grafts is gone.

but I guess that's because of the whole UK thing.

(Spain prices were : first 1000 grafts 5.5 Euros,1000-2000 4 Euros, 2000 upwards 2.5 Euros)

that being said,it's good news and I'm thrilled.

So Lorenzo is moving to Manchester full-time? WOW I did not expect this....

No one did champ. I was stunned when he told me late last year in an email. I initially assumed he would remain in Spain but take patients from Farjo who want FUE but when I read the email again I was like "WHOAAAA!" hehe.

Bloody hell, 6 POUNDS per graft? Thats too much! Its around $9 per graft which is the rate of Dr. Feller. Its also EURO 7 per graft, I wouldn't blame UK patients to chose Bisanga and Feriduni due to their EURO 5 per graft rate. I think Farjo should consider the price and level it with top FUE surgeons and order to attract more patients. I think 5 Pounds per graft should be a maximum rate.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

A lot of negativity is often made of Uk clinics which I think is mostly justified but I feel really happy was this positive announcement and a step in the right direction. Be nice to hear Mick elaborate a little more.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

yes 6 pound per graft is VERY expensive.as much of a fan of his work I am,I wouldn't pay that much.specially since the rates were much lower is Spain..

a 3500 grafts procedure used to cost around 13,300 Euros (around 11,200 Pounds / 17,000 US Dollars)

it will now cost 16,000 Pounds (around 19,000 Euros / 24,500 US Dollars)

I hope that price structure is wrong, as I think it will put people off in the uk as like always over here everything is inflated on cost when done in the uk!!! But there is a global recession on and the exchange rate on the euro will still favour a trip to Belgium despite a world leader on fue being on the doorstep in the uk!! Price should be fair and competitive with regards to the other European surgeons who are at a similar level and calibre!! I hope the price is wrong or rethought as that's just silly money as even with an fue expert like Lorenzo there is no guarantee of results!!!!!

yes great news lorenzo in uk .

6 pounds a graft .sorry but this is close to extortion !

a clinic can charge what it wants and great for them if has a constant turnaround of people!

just typical of the uk though .we get shafted with everything .

go to turkey etc and get done a fraction of the price!!

It is a lot but Dr Lorenzo is one of the best around and I think his reputation can warrant charging that much when I am pretty sure there are clinics like Harley Street Hair charging 5GDP per graft and no clinic can deliver the high quality sized procedures he can in the Uk via Fue.

I am interested to know the max size session he will do in a one day or two day period.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Great Dr and top drawer results. I would still be going Belgium though at those prices im afraid.

I can see why they have costed it though as they did as when you look at the other HT clinics in the UK most are farcically overpriced. At least with Lorenzo youre in a world class surgeons hands i suppose.

So the 2000 grafts I had last year would be 12k........think I'll be flying back to NY for surgery with Dr. Feller again if I ever need it, for half that price!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

So the 2000 grafts I had last year would be 12k........

no, some people seem to misread that price quote..

it's 6 Pounds for the first 1000 grafts,after that it's 4 Pounds per graft..so 2000 grafts will cost

10,000 pounds.

still much more expensive than other top European FUE surgeons,and much more expensive than his prices in Spain.