well,, its done (dr feller)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! The work looks awesome. Looking forward to future updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Must be a relief to have it done and it will be even more so once the sutures come out.

Fingers crossed for a great result!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Hairline looks fairly even to me champ. How many hours are you post op? You will have ALOT of swelling that distorts the appearance of the hairline. I looked like a klingon from star trek for days!

Congrad Taco you picked a great doctor. Look forward to seeing your results in the future.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You look good to me mate. Easier said than done I guess but all you need to do is relax!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

If it's any reassurance, by this point for me I was at JFK waiting 3 hours to board my flight back to the UK. Stay home and take it easy!

I had absolutely no swelling at all - maybe because I slept upright, but who knows. Hopefully you'll get lucky!

Forget it for the next few months, I'm still noticing changes at 9 months post op, so it's a long way to go :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

thanks :)!!!!!, im feelin much better today, still got anther week to get my staples out, thats deff without a doubt the worst part of the whole thing,, ill update every month with how its coming along, hoping everything turns out good

Once it fills in and 'puffs out' you'll have no concerns.

At first I was happy with a conservative hair line, then post op (even for upto 6 months) I looked and thought "hmmmmmm I wish it was lower" but now it's all filling in and becoming a real hair line, it's great.

Stop worrying, see where you are in a year!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon