well,, its done (dr feller)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it fully grows out I would try it combed to the side so you layer or 'shingle' it. Here's something I read recently from a surgeon:

Hair is deliberately transplanted at lower than naturally-occurring densities and so we depend on some illusion to make it look fuller than it actually is. Transplanted hair will always look fuller when 2-3 inches long, dry, separated, and styled to layer like shingles on a roof. It will always look thinner when cut short, spiked up, parted through, wet or clumped with product.

The combed forward Caesar look is very ER-era George Clooney.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Styling it correctly is everything. I'm always suspect of a result if it doesn't show the hairline. And it's really difficult to tell with these single pics you post.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

Give it 4 more months

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I think this is a very good result. I think you just need to style it in better way to maximize visual density. Try layering it.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

attachment.php?attachmentid=42836&d=1365387742

attachment.php?attachmentid=55527&d=1390719078

Definitely an improvement mate, the spot light probably not doing it justice either perhaps?

I think you will notice further improvements over the next 3-4 months

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

i hope so, but still gotta keep in mind im not looking for a full head of hair, i want the coverage i have now all over my head by the time im done with all my hts, its just not in the cards for me to have thick hair, just cant do it with the donor i have, and im ok with it

Hi TCW,

I think your progress looks really good especially given the number of grafts you're dealing with. I agree with Can'tDecide that you should shake things up a bit in the styling department. Maybe seek out a good stylist and be honest about what you've been through and ask for some tips for styling and maybe a good cut to maximize the result. The good thing is, even at nine months, you might have some additional improvements to look forward to.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hey bro, you should really go to that salon for men I told you about. They'll get your style sorted out and give you the appropriate product to use. Hit me up if you need the info again.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com