Dr. Hasson/7061 Grafts/ 2 sessions/17 Months

This patient was previously featured with a six month presentation as seen in this thread.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165612-dr-hasson-7061-grafts-two-sessions-6-months.html

He recently returned to Vancouver during a vacation and he was kind enough to come see us again to show us his final result. To recap, he had two procedures with Dr. Hasson with the first session moving 4333 grafts. The second procedure moved 2728 grafts.

88964_425fc9_bb06fb.jpg

88966_2f1a64_d22727.jpg

88969_fab3e3_a71537.jpg

88971_25306e_a3ff24.jpg

88973_4ca6db_7c4744.jpg

88975_52ea5d_6e42fc.jpg

88976_e5a351_5657d4.jpg

88979_f65f1a_2fc015.jpg

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

amazing result, he was a nw6 and his sides werent strong, and to get a result like this is AWSOME, jotronic how would you classify his donor , average or above average ? NEED MORE RESULTS ,lol just kidding, i know you guys are busy . but miss those weekly results.

Thats pretty incredible! What a difference! Congrats to all!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

This really changed this guys looks. I prefer the shorter hair from the 6 month mark though.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I think that it may be arguable that Dr. Hasson is the best in the world.

But I don't have a doubt that no clinic in the world beats them in how identical before and after photos are in terms of angle, light...etc. They are so honest and shows you things as they are.

Joe, how much is left in the bank?

Quite the turnaround for this gentleman. In the last pic of the crown, it appears he has some major flaking (dandruff) going on. Am I seeing this correctly? Do you guys treat this condition at all?

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

SBT,

I'd classify his donor as average.

Since13,

He doesn't have a whole lot left, maybe about 2000 grafts if he wanted it which still puts him above 9000 grafts total if it comes down to it. I don't think he'll want more though as he said he's really happy and who could blame him:)

Aaron,

I didn't see any flaking when I was taking the photos so I guess it's just you:D In cases where we do see flaking we can't treat it but I have given advice based on my personal experiences with this issue. My latest findings however point more to diet than anything that can cause some cases of dandruff or even psoriasis. My diet has changed completely since September of last year and my hair and scalp feel healthier now than in years. I'm in the middle of a personal transformation of mind and body and this is one of the benefits.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe - When you say he has 2000 left, do you mean strip alone or is that strip and FUE? His donor still looks very thick so I am surprised that he only has 2000 left.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Can't Decide,

That would be strip. Keep in mind I'm at home and I don't have the notes from his chart in front of me. I could be wrong on this as I'm going from the memory of when he was here two weeks ago but even so, 2000 more grafts would put in over 9000 grafts which is slightly above what the average patient can get. Keep in mind that his potential future surgeries would not be so much limited by his density but rather his laxity.

Joe,

This is one of the finest hair transplants I have ever seen. Completely age appropriate. Tactical placement of grafts is perfect. Really a fantastic job.

Any insight into your diet? I have also associated dietary issue with dandruff and very curious as to your dietary changes--which are still relevant as diet can influence skin/nail and perhaps even donor quality. Your opinions of course will be your own and not construed as advice for HT patients! Thanks.

Can't Decide,

My pleasure.

Davis91,

I just completed an article on my website. I'm sure the mods won't mind if I post a link since it's my personal site:)

This goes into what I've changed for myself and how I believe it has affected me. I am fascinated by this subject now and I potentially may throw my self into this like I have for hair loss. There is so much to learn!

http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-loss-information/diet-and-hair-loss/

Hi Joe,

I had privately guessed you either went vegetarian or paleo! I have been researching this stuff for years to the point where I can hold a decent conversation with a nutritionalist.

I fully agree with the hair quality-diet link. I think gluten-free can help a lot of folks--the world's number 1 tennis player swears by it. Truly I think a lot of the gain comes from breaking the insulin cycles--people need to learn to read nutrition labels because the amount of sugar in things is extraordinary. It is hidden in almost everything.

Anyway, would love to chat about it some time. Congrats on the change and the energy boost!

Joe,

This is one of the finest hair transplants I have ever seen. Completely age appropriate. Tactical placement of grafts is perfect. Really a fantastic job.

Any insight into your diet? I have also associated dietary issue with dandruff and very curious as to your dietary changes--which are still relevant as diet can influence skin/nail and perhaps even donor quality. Your opinions of course will be your own and not construed as advice for HT patients! Thanks.

Hi Joe,

I had privately guessed you either went vegetarian or paleo! I have been researching this stuff for years to the point where I can hold a decent conversation with a nutritionalist.

I fully agree with the hair quality-diet link. I think gluten-free can help a lot of folks--the world's number 1 tennis player swears by it. Truly I think a lot of the gain comes from breaking the insulin cycles--people need to learn to read nutrition labels because the amount of sugar in things is extraordinary. It is hidden in almost everything.

Anyway, would love to chat about it some time. Congrats on the change and the energy boost!

Thanks, Davis. With what I'm doing for my body going vegetarian would be like trying to power my car on water, lol! I have shocked my system into a strong state of ketosis with almost no carbohydrates. I felt like the walking dead for the first two weeks and my brain was in a serious foggy haze but once my body adapted I've been unstoppable. This is in addition to the no sugar and no bread changes.

You probably have learned more than I have because I've only been into this for about five months but I do feel blessed with having a personal trainer that knows his stuff. He's fanatical about nutrition which I'm very grateful for. Without him and his knowledge I would not have made half the gains I've made in twice the time it took to gain them. If you ever want to talk about this off forum feel free to call me at the office or through email. This is truly exciting stuff!

But I don't have a doubt that no clinic in the world beats them in how identical before and after photos are in terms of angle, light...etc. They are so honest and shows you things as they are.

Good point. Patients actually look better in person than there after pictures.

Joe looks great! From when I met him as a 30 year old going on 40 with glasses, doll hairs to a 40 years old going on 30.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Enjoyed reading your blog about your transformation. Last year, at the age of 54, I decided I wanted to become a triathlete, which has gotten me in better shape than I have been in 20 years! The one missing piece for me has been diet changes. One of my teammates was telling me yesterday that she recently had gone on a gluten free diet.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

• 4 weeks later...