"Cant decide" Round 2 With Dr. Rahal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something quite liberating about doing the journey and surgery bit on your own. I would actually go as far as to say as I enjoyed that bit. The sense of relief and accomplishment (for want of a better word) that the day has finally arrived, all the planning, preparation is done with. Nothing more to do except sit back, take it easy and heal up. :)

Man, Can't!!! Can't wait to see the final result! It's guys like you that make guys like me wanting more hair....so thanks a lot for that! Hahahaha! Best of luck to you this time around.......I can't wait to see the crown photos and what this is going to do for you. Very exciting......

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

About 7-8 hours.

That's not bad at all! It took me a hell of a lot longer to fly there, especially with connecting flights and lay overs. Also I'll take the freedom of driving a car any day over being herded on to a cramped plane.

T-5 days. Driving to Canada on Monday for the big day on Tuesday. My wife tells me that "It will be fun for me". Sick woman.....Actually, I think she is right :)

Scalp laxity stretches are getting very old but the scalp does feel like jello :)

You already got 5200 and now your gonna get how many more? I want a 2nd ht after my 1 year.... I had about 3200 grafts

We are targeting 4000 grafts. Fingers crossed.

4000 grafts all in the crown?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

4000 grafts all in the crown?

3800 midscalp and crown and a couple hundred to tweak the temple corners a bit.

At least thats the plan as it tands now.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Ok, I am leaving for Canada in 10 minutes for my surgery tomorrow.

I think I have everything. Hope to see someone on here at the Brookline.

To be continued.......

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

Best of luck. With over 9000 grafts, you should be one hairy beast soon! :)

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Well, I just arrived at the Brookline a few minutes ago. When they say its a "guesthouse", they were not kidding!! Its literally a house in the middle of a residential neighborhood. There were no cars in the driveway so I thought I had the wrong place and that it was someone's house so I felt strange ringing the doorbell :)

Its really nice here and very clean. Now I need to get my game face on for tomorrow :)

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

Yes, indeed! The guest guesthouse is one of a kind, and far superior to staying at any hotel, as it will provide you with a feeling of a home away from home. It really makes the whole experience much easier since you’re so close to the clinic and surrounded by other guests going through the same thing. Thanks again CD for the advice you have given me in the past, and want to wish you all the best for your procedure...you know your in good hands!

Thanks GM!!

So to walk to the clinic from here, do most people just take a left when walking out of the front door and take the street to the end and then take that path that goes through that gas station?

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

It's very easy and no need to drive....about a 5 minute walk or less to the clinic. I believe you take an immediate right when walking out the front door and then a couple of blocks down to the path where Rahal's clinic is to the left of the gas station.

May Odin smile upon your follicles during and after their journey.

I read over your previous thread, so I had to reply to this one and congratulate you. Great transformation after Pass 1! It will definitely be amazing after numero dos. Plus, you seem like a good dude (and dad) from your posts/pics, so I wish you all the best!

PS: Hey Vegeta! What's the scouter say about his graft count?

Over9000.jpg

Hey Can't-

I know your procedure was today buddy. Was thinking about you as I was driving home from San Fran. You're probably a bit sore and resting up, but hope to hear all about your big day soon.....mainly that graft count Mr. "Jello Head"!!! =)

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.