Any recomendations on a good FUE BHT dr?

Adam1

i used to believe you get what you pay for but this is not even close to gauranteeing a good result. i have seen terrible terrible results from the BEST(subjective) clinics in the world. i have seen AMAZING(subjective) results from doctors who charge 2EURO per graft. i have seen terrible FUE by doctors that charge $8 to $10 per graft. i have seen lives absolutely ruined by what are generally considered the top doctors in the world via necrosis, stretched scars, terrible yield, depleted donor through bad judgement and mishandling etc. the human body's unpredictable combined with the many factors that affect the clinic daily make the 'you get what you pay for' rule questionable. thats not to say you will get a stellar result from a cheap clinic. im just trying to hammer the point home that surgery is a gamble and if can be avoided, then it should be. when it goes great it goes great but when it goes wrong it is usually worse mentally than pre op.

Mickey, can you let me know or message me the cheap clinics that are giving these results?

Adam1, happy you got your surgery! Grow well!!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, did you use any BHT?

What was the cost per graft that you were quoted if you don't mind answering?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

GNX,

David is entitled to offer his opinion and experience. Dr. Glenn Charles happens to be an expert in his field and produces excellent results - yet your post implies that going to him he'd get a "bad scar". Your comments are often ignorant and misinformed. We've already had a talk about this on another topic and privately. Either think before you post or don't post at all.

Bill

Mickey, can you let me know or message me the cheap clinics that are giving these results?

Adam1, happy you got your surgery! Grow well!!

Hey there Spanker, just say your post. To answer your question, the guys that charge around 2 EURO for great FUE are Hakan, Erdogan, Eser, Keser, Bhatti and De Reys(De Reys is a bit more expensive but is in Belgium). Hakan used to be INSANELY cheap(circa 1 EURO) but his price and work are absolutely stellar. I really wish I went to Hakan or Erdogan instead of thinking "you get what you pay for" cause I paid alot and got crap :(

• 2 months later...

Hi Mickey which of these doctors would you say they come best in order 2 EURO for great FUE or BHT Hakan, Erdogan, Eser, Keser, Bhatti and De Reys

Hi Mickey which of these doctors would you say they come best in order 2 EURO for great FUE or BHT Hakan, Erdogan, Eser, Keser, Bhatti and De Reys

The best BHT surgeon in the world(regardless of price) in my opinion is Dr. Umar. No one comes close to the quantity of quality work and the actual scale. He restores norwood 6s and 7s via FUE and BHT alone. Unfortunately he is much more expensive than the 2EURO range. Bisanga is probably 2nd at BHT. Keser's FUE is in the 3EURO range and whilst he is great at FUE, Hakan and Erdogan do it better, on higher norwood patterns, for cheaper. Erdogan doesn't seem to be a strong advocate for BHT, same with Dr De Reys and I haven't seen any BHT work from Eser. Hakan seems comfortable with BHT using beard hair for added coverage and density at a great price too. Bhatti... I'm still unsure about that guy, I need to see my convincing results from him.

I think bill is right as people have their own perspective. As long as your desire and your

expectation are met thats one thing people wanted. Bill I would like to see beard after photos of umar with large beard extraction session. The pic and videos i am seeing on forum here posted by dr umar or his patients are really not giving a magnified and clear picture of beard areas below mandible.i mean the way hdc have posted the picture of after beard fue extraction is pretty clear and magnified.

Maybe i could not find if its their. bill or anyone can help me please

• 5 years later...

I’m going to bump this old thread because I’d like to get a body hair transplant in turkey if anyone has any positive feedback to post. Some of them seem so well priced and I don’t like my body hair anyways 😃 I shave my head now days due to thinness but I’ll post pictures if anyone wants to see them 6 years post op

image.jpg