Dr Bhatti- How does the beard donor site look like at 18 months post harvest?

Looks great Dr. Bhatti, You deserve to be recommended in this network. Your work seems as good as Dr. Radha's and Madhu's but even better. Keep up the good job. Beard hair is the extra donor for extensive norwood patients :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Can we see what his head looks like?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Bhatti what race is that patient? im assuming Indian but I dont want to assume. any chance you might beable to provide pics of his chest donor area and how that healed?

one more thing.... will a patient benifit from having laser scar revision in the donor zone under the jaw line? I know they have all kinds of high speed lasers out there to remove or should I say lessen the appearance of a scars these days. have any of ur patients had to under go such a procedure or chosen to under go such a procedure when taking beard hairs out?

Edited by GNX1

• 2 weeks later...

I had hoped to confirm the pricing indicated on the Darling Buds website. It is important to understand how much a procedure will cost before committing to it.

The contact method on their website is a "Quick Query" form that you fill out, which includes your email address for them to respond to you.

It has been a week now since I have sent a message and I have not heard anything back. I don't understand why this clinic would offer only this method of contact if they will not answer your query.

I had hoped to confirm the pricing indicated on the Darling Buds website. It is important to understand how much a procedure will cost before committing to it.

The contact method on their website is a "Quick Query" form that you fill out, which includes your email address for them to respond to you.

It has been a week now since I have sent a message and I have not heard anything back. I don't understand why this clinic would offer only this method of contact if they will not answer your query.

You can email him at dearbhatti@gmail.com. Usually he is very quick to respond.....

Dr. Bhatti great job. I am really surprised with all the nice results posted, especially with Dr. Umar, that more doctors do not perform these body hair procedures along with donor hair FUE transplants. There seems to be some apprehension I sense with this community and the doctors. Is it a fairly new procedure? Maybe it just takes too much time for the doctors?

I just recently had a 3000 FUE procedure done about two weeks ago, which I am quite happy with, but if I would have a second one done in the future I would go the route of body and donor hair FUE if possible. Here is why. With all the research and information I gathered on this network, I was still surprised how evasive the process is and how much down time. Shaving my head added to this because I wanted to minimize any chances of "shock loss". I knew this. For any future candidates plan on taking two weeks off and you are going to look " weird for about a month". Secondly, not so much the aesthetics, but the donor area incision is painful to sleep on for about a week to 10 days after. If I could use a 1000 body hairs in combination with donor hair FUE it would be my choice as long as I knew the body hairs would work. I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Yes you are right when you state that beard hair goes gray faster than scalp hair.

Once transplanted, unfortunately, it shall retain all its native characteristics and nothing will change except that baldness will be cured! Beard hair is 3 times thicker than scalp hair.

Dr. Bhatti what about body hair from ones chest, abdomen or legs? will they turn grey faster or slower then head hair or the same?

Here are before and after images of the same client.

Results after 18 months.

Graft count- 3500 scalp FUE grafts, 600 beard grafts, 600 chest grafts

Wide area. He is awaiting his second procedure for crown cover and miscellaneous touch ups.

Nice results. If none of the various hair cloning processes don't come along soon, I won't care if my hair is grey on top as long as I have hair. I'll just dye it.

Hi GNX1,

I have seen (and this is just my impression without any established available scientific data to quote) that beard and chest hair gray faster than scalp hair and hair from other parts of the body.

thats wat I thought. thanx

Dr Bhatti what size punch do you use as I have read a member saying on this forum:

"One size does not fit all and the FUE doctors who are serious about the procedure know this and won't use one gauge for the whole procedure regardless of race".