Dr. Paul Shapiro - 6 Months - 3572/5719

Breathtaking natural results with realistic densities from Shapiro these days. Dr. Paul is good as Dr. Ron with these constant great results. Great coverage and wise distribution of grafts.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Nice result as usual from SMG.

Shame the comparison pictures differ greatly and are not under same conditions.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Unfortunately, we don't have any other angles. We all knew the pre-op photos are below our quality standard, hence my apology at the beginning. When different staff members take photos, each has their own idea of what the profile shots should look like. We get a short period of time to take pics so we generally don't get to correct the pics if they come out blurry or an angle is off. We try to take consistent pics, however, it doesn't always turn out the way we'd like. To add to that, we had just gotten a replacement camera 6 months ago and even though the settings were the same as the old camera,most of the pics look washed out. It took some getting used to with the new camera before we got the proper setting.

Since this is only 6 months, we'll try to get the right angle similar to the pre-op when he returns for his 12 month's follow up visit.

Newhairplease,

Yes, this patient does plan to address his crown with us in the next 6 months to a year.

Thanks all!