Disgusting

chrisdav

Jason Gardiner tries to hide his bald patch on day out following ?22k hair transplant | Mail Online

I had my suspicions he was wearing concealer and misleading the public of his true results for his transplant when I saw him on ' This Morning' on Uk TV.

What makes it worse, is that Mr Ziering is a recommended doctor on the Bald Truth.

I am shocked and I thought this was transparent.

Personally, I would have Mr Ziering removed from the website, as he was sat next to him on the sofa chatting away and taking all the credit.

They should be avoided if they are prepared to deceive the public like this.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

they should have mentioned the concealer, but it does look pretty good.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

There is nothing wrong with using concealer.

But when someone is selling this as the final result and they claim to be an honest, ethical surgeon, when infact they are devious and a snide, who is willing to sit their and take the plaudits for an average result, seeing his sales exponentially grow off the back of this, this is NOT right.

What about if Jotronic, Spex, Bobman and any other hair transplant patients from the leading clinics walked around caked in concealer and selling them as actual results?

I would not be willing to part with my hard earned cash to know I was going to achieve sub par results.

People pay a lot of money for hair transplants, work jobs they hate, remortgage their house, go without in the hope of an increased head of hair.

Most people who get hair transplant have limited knowledge as it stands and they are not all members of hair transplant forums.

They will genuinely believe that they can achieve the results shown by Jason Gardner, only to find they have been misled and deceived.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I could not agree more.

Actually, his results are very good but the misrepresentation of making it look like 3500 grafts gave him a full head of hair makes him and his doc lose credibility.

Also, that article makes it seem horible to have a thinning crown. Even with the thinning crown, his hair looks good. I hate the media.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Gardiner and ziering are a pair of charlatans but I have to say this means that the front was a great success as I find it unlikely he would put concealer in the front and not the back so the front must be legit. If you look at the picture of the back of his head at the this morning studio you can clearly see the concealer in the exact same spot as his new bald patch at the bottom of his crown.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

just watched this morning interview

he should have mentioned that jason would need to go back for another treatment to sort out the crown however none the less i think the results are fantastic considering jason was virtually completely bald on top

well i must admit it does look good on tv and in pics jason gardners front hairline, but its sweeped to side across front, it would look different combed forward, but still good result considering he was totally bald and he does need another transplant ! i went for a consultation in uk at zierings and did seemimpressed but no feedback since from them or patient contacts as was told, yet i recieved a leaflet and letter today and the pictures of jason gardner are real as he is now with no concealer on and balding at back thinnish in areas on front with it combed forward so its not misleading in leaflets and promoting material

i also went in to ziering clinic for consultation however did not like the idea of any sort of "chain " outfit .

it seems to commercial to me, like the tescos of the hair transplant world. and although tescos is great for everyday things it cannot compare to your local independent deli for quality and level of service. just my thoughts on the matter

Oh, OK, so he appeared on TV deceiving people into believing that only through the hair transplant he bought may people achieve his result, without mentioning a concealer. That was not mentioned in the original post.

By the way, I did not know the laser comb was FDA approved!

I'm not sure why the food and drug administration are approving laser combs as it is neither but if it is it will likely be just to say it has been tested for safety I'd be shocked if it was for effectiveness as they don't work.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Bingo lol! Thought it would be odd.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

The article is the usual mixture of poor research on the part of the journalist and meaningless quotations that don't actually relate to the issue.

Exactly. Makes you wonder if they are this clueless about something they publish then what about the larger, more important issues...

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I was one of the people that initially defended his This Morning appearance (on the basis that we didn't know everything about the results or have any comparable pictures, even if it was pretty obvious he wasn't being entirely straight). Having seen this now, though, it is pretty bad.

Incidentally there are photos of him on Ziering's website here:

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

It's probably the most honest representation of his HT that I've seen, even if the pictures are pretty small.

The irony is, for 3,500 grafts, the work actually looks not too bad. The area covered was large so anybody half familiar with a HT will know the density looks about what you'd expect and the work actually looks pretty clean. I'd be pretty confident he'd have another 3,500 in his donor to get a 2nd procedure and that would probably make his results solid. Quite why he had to try and sell the procedure the way he did I don't know; he actually had a golden opportunity to educate the public and be upfront about the fact he needed and was going to get a 2nd procedure.

Ziering and Gardiner have done themselves and the industry as a whole a disservice and the annoying thing is they've done it for no good reason really. Gardiner was pretty noble in his courage to be so open about his procedure, but he ruined all that by lying about the end results when he really didn't need to. Ziering also shot himself in the foot; he's just going to have a legion of prospective patients now disappointed when they see what 3,500 grafts will really achieve.

Everybody who does serious research knows that, if you're an NW5+, you're looking at at least 5,000 grafts to seriously attempt to cover the whole balding area. But thanks to those two there will be lots of people thinking it's a no-brainer how to get a full head of hair again.

Oh well, they're both going to ultimately regret being so underhanded I reckon. And Gardiner definitely needs at least one more procedure. He must be caking nanogen on by the bottle at the moment!

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Hair Transplant Ziering - Jason Gardiner's Hair Transplant - Photos

This does look a hell of a lot different from what is on tv clip.

Now either that is very generous lighting or concealer.

I am pointing this out as this very misleading to any potential patient as I have personally been a victim twice of poor surgery in the Uk.

Hair Transplant Ziering - Jason Gardiner's Hair Transplant - Photos

This does look a hell of a lot different from what is on tv clip.

Now either that is very generous lighting or concealer.

I am pointing this out as this very misleading to any potential patient as I have personally been a victim twice of poor surgery in the Uk.

I wonder why they haven't put 12 month pictures up yet you'd of thought judging by the paperazzi recent pictures the front looks miles better than on the 8 month ziering website pictures.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1