YoungSuccess is our New Assistant Editor and Co-Moderator

• Administrators

A few weeks ago, we posted a paid job opportunity for an ongoing part-time editorial assistant and forum co-moderator. We had a tough choice to make between some great candidates and dedicated members.

After careful consideration, Bill and I are pleased to announce that Tony who posts as 'Youngsuccess' on our forum will be getting more involved with this patient based community by becoming a part time 'editorial assistant and forum co-moderator'.

Tony has a reputation on this forum for his incredibly level headed, balanced, and fair posts. He's also a 3 time hair transplant patient (view his patient website ) and has been a true patient advocate by providing candid and thoughtful advice to those struggling with hair loss.

Tony will be primarily responsible for co-moderating this forum, writing updates for our Hair Loss Q&A Blog , newsletters and websites. This will give Bill more time and flexibility in managing several behind the scenes projects including a vastly improved discussion forum and social community, videos, and more.

Tony graduated from Monmouth University in English and graduated from Drexel University with honors in Library Information Science. Given Tony's solid education, versatility and the supportive role he's played for hair loss sufferers on this forum, Bill and I feel confident that Tony will be an excellent fit for his new role on our community.

Please join me and Bill in welcome Tony as our new Editorial Assistant and Co-Moderator.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Everyone,

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Your support and approval means a lot to me. There are many well-spoken, dedicated members here for whom I have great respect.

As a repair patient, I recognize that I'm certainly not the conventional poster boy for hair transplantation. I also understand that my post count may pale in comparison to sheer volume of contributions made by other members since the site's inception. However, I'd like to think that my editorial experience, strong background in public information services, and personal hair restoration journey will serve the community well. I'm glad the forum has faith in my abilities after these three years of service.

I also want to sincerely thank Pat and Bill for being extremely accessible and responsive throughout the selection process. I know it was a difficult decision.

I'm still in the process of familiarizing myself with the ins and outs of the system, but I look forward to working with all of you.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Anthony (youngsuccess)

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

While Pat posted on behalf of both of us, I too want to extend my personal congratulations to Tony. Given his excellent credentials and dedication to helping men and women get the very best advice and treatments, I am confident that he'll do a terrific job.

The selection process was very difficult. Many excellent contributors applied and would have made terrific editors and forum co-moderators. Unfortunately, we could only select one at this time. However, I expect that with the continued success and growth of our community that in time, other opportunities will arise.

I appreciate all of those who applied and hope they will continue to be a vital part of our community by offering their experiences and acquired expertise with the large population of hair loss sufferers regularly visiting our community.

Congratulations Tony!

Bill

Congrats YoungSuccess! Now get to work! icon_smile.gif

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 3 weeks later...