Help Help help urgent Anyone suggest me yar.

Hi all,

I want to attract attention of all people who is using this blog doctor or patient. Please look my profile & pics and suggest me on urgently basis that which doctor I should go for, in India or In Dubai only. I know that I require 3000graft so plzzzz tell me price for this graft, name of doctor and clinic address. Any doctor seeing my blog, I wanted to say that we are three guys looking for 3000graft for each person for DHI or fusion Technic ( no operation or transplant). So If you are able to provide me good and reasonable price we all three come to your clinic and one more thing we all are looking for hair restoration next month only so be fast and response me quickly. reply me on this quickly plz. Right now I am in singapore, but I ll shifting in few days to india or Dubai, so please only these countries.

My no is. 006590871064

pallav6017@rediffmail.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bald1998,

If you're looking for an excellent hair restoration physician in India, I highly recommend Dr. Madhu. Also, I definitely do not think a hair transplant surgery is something to rush. I completely understand that certain situations do call for a bit of urgency, but I think it's best to spend some time on these forums, research, and get in contact with Dr. Madhu (if you're set on having the procedure in India).

I hope this helps!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

If that is you in your avatar picture, then IMO you should forget about HTs completely -- at least for now, and get on Fin. immediately. You look to be in your 20s and heading to a NW stage 7. I hope I am wrong!

If you still proceed to get a HT do not claim no one properly warned you about the consequences on this forum.

Bald1998,

If you're looking for an excellent hair restoration physician in India, I highly recommend Dr. Madhu. Also, I definitely do not think a hair transplant surgery is something to rush. I completely understand that certain situations do call for a bit of urgency, but I think it's best to spend some time on these forums, research, and get in contact with Dr. Madhu (if you're set on having the procedure in India).

I hope this helps!

@Future,

Hi, Thanks ur suggestion, I contacted Dr. madhu, send my pics for analysis,today I got mail saying that, my donor area is sparse,they cant perform transplant, I asked him again that make part of my body as a donor area and I am waiting for thier reply. You plz suggest me body hair can beocme donor area if yes then is it worthful and it ll be everlasting once transplant done same as head donor area. plz suggest me any other doc as well.

If that is you in your avatar picture, then IMO you should forget about HTs completely -- at least for now, and get on Fin. immediately. You look to be in your 20s and heading to a NW stage 7. I hope I am wrong!

If you still proceed to get a HT do not claim no one properly warned you about the consequences on this forum.

@epileptic

I didnt get you what did you like to say. can you explain me? is there any other way to cure my restoration. what is fin.? I want to go for Hair transplant tell me how to go, where to go? My age is 30. explain plz

I would say that you should not limit yourself geographically to a HT MD. Be willing to travel. You will not regret it!

@ Haircut

Suggest which country and doc,is available and best for my case considering travelling cost as well. Dubai is not having good doc? giv me some address.

bald1980,

Welcome to our community.

I'm sure it's discouraging that a well respected physician like Dr. Madhu said you weren't a good candidate for surgery due to having a sparse donor area. And I know you don't want to hear this, but if your donor area is sparse and with that level of hair loss, you're probably not a good candidate for hair transplant surgery period. Finasteride may help strengthen your donor hair but most likely will do very little for the top of your head given how much hair you've already lost.

You may want to consider shaving your head and seeing if the look suits you. This look is very popular today and suits many men...some of which aren't even suffering from hair loss.

You may also want to consider today's non-surgical hair replacement systems which is another option for hair loss sufferers who aren't good candidates for surgery.

Best wishes in finding a look that suits you,

Bill

never ever put ur head in hands of unqualified and unexperienced doctor.

my first ht was highly costy and the result was zero + horrible scar + severe shock loss because i was totally devastated. it was done by unqualified surgeon in my country.

i waited 6 months only and did my repair surgery in dr.path clinic last 13 jul.

you could seek some one cheaper little than the recommended surgeons here but the result could be nothing. coalition doctors have amazing results also they are trustworthy.

My suggestions are to:

Get on Finasteride right away and take 1.25 mg daily (do this for a year because I didn't see improvement in my hair till a full year after.)

Fin works well in Diffuse thinners because it can strengthen thinning hair and possibly restore some of it.

Minoxidil 5% every day twice a day forever. You can also buy this up to 15% on amazon.com

Vitamins such as MSM, Nioxin, and others can aid in hair growth. Even takeing a one a day vitamin will prob help somewhat.

Nizoral 2% is the best shampoo you can use. It keep your scalp clean and helps it breath.

Platelet Rich Plasma treatments. This is new to the Hair restoration community but has shown some freaky results on some people especially diffuse thinner.

Stick with a daily routine!

Also shaving your head may help not only with confidence but it also makes it easier to apply all those topicals!

Dont rush into any surgery just yet.

Thanks for your reply. from Last 10 year I am searching on internet blog, clinic, medicine to look solution for my hair. I used Batra clinc,(homeopathy) private hospital consultation,helsinki formula and many more things but in disrupted manner, This is the reason I wanna go for some transplant or Implant which ever is better. Can you say me about Direct hair Implant clinic is good or bad? Also tell me about some doctor in asia region to consult. second things ...all this medicine is prescribed by doctor or I can buy from market or use it directly without consulting any doc?

Bald1998,

I'm sorry that Dr. Madhu does not think you are a good candidate for hair restoration surgery. As disappointing as this analysis seems, it may also be the truth. Many times, diffuse thinning patients (such as yourself) have advanced thinning in the donor area and surgery simply isn't an option. You can definitely consult with more clinics, but I would proceed carefully. Remember that some clinics may do surgery regardless of the outcome, and this will only worsen your current situation.

Like others have mentioned, you could definitely look into non-surgical options like minoxidil (Rogaine) or finasteride (Propecia) and see what type of progress these therapies provide. Additionally, here is our list of all recommended physicians. Please, keep us updated on your situation, feel free to ask any additional questions, and make sure to review any surgeon who agrees to operate at this point very carefully.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

That truly does suck. I would probably say that since you are in your 30's Propecia will not have the same effectiveness as it would for someone in their 20's. It tends to lose its effectiveness as one gets older and your body becomes more estrogenetic. On the bright side you have a lot of options far beyond minox and propecia to explore if you choose to go a different route cause. I assume you would already have been on the if it was a option for you

Also you have Histogen and Alderans to look forward in the near future if things go well. So there is hope

Edited by Swimmy

@ swimmy

Plz give me correct suggestion. I am 30 ok..

1st question plz

So shall i start using Finisteride 5mg 0r 1mg as I am 30.

2nd question

Will it work or not for me as you suggested that I start takeing histogen and alderan?

Please clrify on it..

Should I start taking Histogen or alderan or finisteride, which combination is suitable. Plz give some clearcut pics as no doc is going to provide such informtn quickly and effectly so only this forum caan help me out.

@ swimmy

Plz give me correct suggestion. I am 30 ok..

1st question plz

So shall i start using Finisteride 5mg 0r 1mg as I am 30.

2nd question

Will it work or not for me as you suggested that I start takeing histogen and alderan?

Please clrify on it..

Should I start taking Histogen or alderan or finisteride, which combination is suitable. Plz give some clearcut pics as no doc is going to provide such informtn quickly and effectly so only this forum caan help me out.

You must of misunderstood me a little.

"Aderans" and Histogen are future projects that should be out by 2014 and 2015.. They are hope for the future cause they both show lots of promise. Histogen can back its claims even in the early stages.

As for Fin and minox. That's your choice. There are other options out there besides that such as dermaheal, crescena etc that use growth factors. Or you can take all of the above

As for Fin. In the early stages of MPB when your young its more DHT/Testosterone related so its very effective .However, as one gets older estrogen is the problem. That is why fin starts to lose its effectiveness. However, everyone is different and may not be as prevalent. I'm not saying it won't work. But it won't be anything like a 20 yr old who's on it.

But if you're new to hair loss treatments its best to educate yourself on all possibilities. Scour the internet. Visit other hair loss boards

As for Fin. In the early stages of MPB when your young its more DHT/Testosterone related so its very effective .However, as one gets older estrogen is the problem. That is why fin starts to lose its effectiveness. However, everyone is different and may not be as prevalent. I'm not saying it won't work. But it won't be anything like a 20 yr old who's on it.

Swimmy,

I'd like to see the controlled medical studies that back up what you are asserting here. Can you post some links ?

Remember, finasteride was developed for BPH which is a condition of enlarged prostate that occurs in mostly older men, ages 50-70.

Are you implying that because they are not in their 20s that finasteride will not work for them ? It takes a 5mg dose to help with BPH.

Also, I have known many men in their 20s over the years for whom propecia did not work because the MPB was too aggressive; but pretty much all the men over 35 (who were thinning, but still had some hair) I have known that started propecia had success with it.

I think you may have your facts backwards. For most all the men who progress to NW6/7, MPB is known to be the most aggressive from the early 20s til the mid 30s. After 40 the sex drive starts going down and in many men hairloss stabilizes and is not nearly as aggressive as it was in the 20s.

I do think men in their 20s have a better chance at retaining/reviving hair cells with Fin. than do older men, but ONLY because not enough time has transpired to kill the follicles. But this is not the same thing as what you are saying.

I know from my own personal experience that my MPB slowed down dramatically when I turned 30, and it came to a grinding halt once I started propecia. I've been on it for over 10 years now and have seen very little additional loss at age 41.

I actually think guys in their 20s are at much higher risk of finasteride losing it's effectiveness after 3-7 years. Everyone I've known over 40, and who have been on finasteride for over 10 years, have not had any loss of effectiveness from the drug. As a matter of fact, in these men it seems to work the best of all because they don't lose any more hair.

Edited by EpilepticSceptic

Hi Swimmy

Are you using crescena and dermaheal? I have never heard about them before but would be interested in listening to your feedback.

I had Dermaheal..But stopped using due to sudden money constraint at the time. I still have half the bottle I just figured it would be a waste using it if i wouldn't be able to get more when I run out. It does go on rather easy and your scalp absorbs it in a matter of minutes.

Here's what the site says

Dermaheal Hair Concentrating Serum

Dermaheal’s Hair Concentrating Serum contains a high permutation of growth factors, Biomimetric peptides, and other nutrients that are essential for hair growth. Using a daily application of this serum on the scalp will induce new hair follicles (new hair growth) and stop hair loss.

Main Ingredients:

Rh-Oligopeptide-2 (IGF-1), Rh-Polypeptide-1 (bFGF), Rh-Polypeptide-9 (VEGF), Rh-Polypeptide-11 (aFGF), Copper Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin ?4), Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin, Arginine, 2-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Polygala Tenuifolia Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pleurotu

I actually spelled "Crescina" wrong

Heres info on it

Crescina Stem Re-Growth

Crescina Stem preparations are treatments for topical cosmetic use that help boost natural hair growth. They contain Crescina core ingredients (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoproteine) associated with Diguanosine TP, Prolifex and Isofol. Crescina Stem formula is enriched with the Polyphitic Factor, a compound of plant origin that prepares the scalp to receive Labo newly patented Active Plant Stem Cells. On the other hand, to treat hair thinning, Labo Active Plant Stem Cells - Malus domestica, Buddleja davidii and Teprenone – are associated with Genistein to improve hair bulbs cell activity. They come in five different formulations. Crescina Stem vials (amber vials) have to be mixed before every application with 0,5 ml of Active Plant Stem Cells - Malus domestica, Buddleja davidii and Teprenone – contained in the proper bottle.

Preparations are formulated for men and women.

I think growth factors and stem cells are the future for treatment of hair loss, and regrowth. These are just two of many companies putting products out like this. As for the likes of Dermaheal its still too early on a final verdict. A lot of these types of products are relatively new and some are rather expensive..Like Stem C'rum which is about $425 dollars. I'll wait till I get some feedback on that one.

If you want PM and I will send you some links

"I'd like to see the controlled medical studies that back up what you are asserting here. Can you post some links ?

Remember, finasteride was developed for BPH which is a condition of enlarged prostate that occurs in mostly older men, ages 50-70."

Are you implying that because they are not in their 20s that finasteride will not work for them ? It takes a 5mg dose to help with BPH.

Enlarged prostate in older men is figured to be triggered by excessive estrogen. I said the effectiveness of DHT inhibitors wears off as one gets older As estrogen becomes the culprit. Finasteride loses it punch as we get higher and higher SHBG levels, along with less Testosterone and more estrogen.

The thing is Fin will increase estrogen(which enlarges the prostate) which in turns aggravates Insulin resistance. High insulin resistance and Estrogen in return Up regulates DHT. Though DHT has a role in shrinking the prostate it is not the culprit of a enlarged prostate.

I'll try and find you studies. I don't really have them around anymore...Oh and of course everyone is different. So what might effect one person may not another.

Oestrogen doesn’t result in high DHT

DHT is a hormone that gets converted via the 5-Alpha Reductase enzyme. DHT is approx 3 to 5 times more androgenic than testosterone; this in itself actually opposes oestrogen!

So finesteride may elevate free test but with the higher oestrogen not being checked by DHT being present as its being inhibited............. then oestrogen will be elevated and total testosterone will be lower as oestrogen is 200 times more suppressive than test so high oestrogen results in lower test as test production is shut down by the body to bring down the high levels of oestrogen as this is the only way the body can do it.

Also no doubt more binding from SHBG will be higher and lower free testosterone would probably result which means free test that is available for use to the body is depleted also.

The problem then is actually lack of androgens (DHT) the by product of testosterone use/breakdown, which then allows oestrogen to go un-checked, which then allows serum testosterone to drop leaving you with high oestrogen, and low androgens (Testosterone and DHT) and no doubt a bad ratio of T to Estrogens. This results in reduced libido as we commonly see with finseteride.

Decreased libido on finesteride is mainly the cause of high levels of oestrogen this is also why many get bitch tits from finesteride also as oestrogen is high. An oestrogen blocker such as arimedex or adex stops this.

As mentioned above testosterone is what gets converted in to DHT. So when high levels of oestrogen are present DHT and test will both be low any way due to the body stopping itself from making test/dht its self to help homeostasis return to normal and lower oestrogen as it’s the only way the body can!!!!! So the fact that high oestrogen results in high DHT is not true!!!!!

Also as finseteride or advoart inhibits the enzymes for conversion it doesn’t matter if test was high any way???? As it can’t be converted to DHT thus leaving you with increased levels of free test.............. Which result in increased oestrogen which results in libido issues and muscle softening and then ultimately shut down of your natural testosterone supply which also results in poor libido and ED?

So if you ask me the key is to keep oestrogen levels down to avoid sides you can do this by having regular bloods taken.......

I know finesteride does become less effective after long usage 10+ years but I suspect it’s not from oestrogen or dht being increased due to the prostate more so probably an increase in 2nd enzyme used to convert dht increasing in numbers? But then I don’t know....

If the author has not used finseteride before I should think it would benefit him but obviously if he has prostate problems he need to mention this as we all know finesteride is a drug developed to directly interact with the prostate

Oestrogen doesn’t result in high DHT

DHT is a hormone that gets converted via the 5-Alpha Reductase enzyme. DHT is approx 3 to 5 times more androgenic than testosterone; this in itself actually opposes oestrogen!

So finesteride may elevate free test but with the higher oestrogen not being checked by DHT being present as its being inhibited............. then oestrogen will be elevated and total testosterone will be lower as oestrogen is 200 times more suppressive than test so high oestrogen results in lower test as test production is shut down by the body to bring down the high levels of oestrogen as this is the only way the body can do it.

Also no doubt more binding from SHBG will be higher and lower free testosterone would probably result which means free test that is available for use to the body is depleted also.

The problem then is actually lack of androgens (DHT) the by product of testosterone use/breakdown, which then allows oestrogen to go un-checked, which then allows serum testosterone to drop leaving you with high oestrogen, and low androgens (Testosterone and DHT) and no doubt a bad ratio of T to Estrogens. This results in reduced libido as we commonly see with finseteride.

Decreased libido on finesteride is mainly the cause of high levels of oestrogen this is also why many get bitch tits from finesteride also as oestrogen is high. An oestrogen blocker such as arimedex or adex stops this.

As mentioned above testosterone is what gets converted in to DHT. So when high levels of oestrogen are present DHT and test will both be low any way due to the body stopping itself from making test/dht its self to help homeostasis return to normal and lower oestrogen as it’s the only way the body can!!!!! So the fact that high oestrogen results in high DHT is not true!!!!!

Also as finseteride or advoart inhibits the enzymes for conversion it doesn’t matter if test was high any way???? As it can’t be converted to DHT thus leaving you with increased levels of free test.............. Which result in increased oestrogen which results in libido issues and muscle softening and then ultimately shut down of your natural testosterone supply which also results in poor libido and ED?

So if you ask me the key is to keep oestrogen levels down to avoid sides you can do this by having regular bloods taken.......

I know finesteride does become less effective after long usage 10+ years but I suspect it’s not from oestrogen or dht being increased due to the prostate more so probably an increase in 2nd enzyme used to convert dht increasing in numbers? But then I don’t know....

If the author has not used finseteride before I should think it would benefit him but obviously if he has prostate problems he need to mention this as we all know finesteride is a drug developed to directly interact with the prostate

Estrogen doesn't directly make DHT. But it is responsible for a enlarged prostate. DHT does not Enlarge the prostate but does the opposite. It is a defensive mechanism and has a purpose. Estrogen is a underlying cause of MPB. This is also why nizoral is effectve. Its anti estrogen and displaces both DHT and estradiol from SHBG...Like i said earlier Estrogen effects other parts your body..Such as insulin resistance. High insulin resistance increase DHT

Green tea. Has shown studies to regrow hair. It also has shown to decrease estrogen In women. Estrogen is tied to not only prostate cancer in men, but breast cancer in women.EGCG increased IGFBP-3 (which is shown to be low in men with male pattern baldness) and that these same polyphenols help to decrease circulating estrogen levels as well! I mention this cause Green Tea is pro testosterone like Vitamin E and they work to lower estrogen levels

strogen Receptor-Mediated Actions of Polyphenolic Catechins in Vivo and in Vitro

M. G. Goodin*, K. C. Fertuck, T. R. Zacharewski and R. J. Rosengren*,1

* Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand; and Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and National Food Safety and Toxicology Center, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824

Recent investigations have demonstrated that polyphenolic catechins inhibit breast cancer cell proliferation and tumor growth. However, the ER-mediated effects of the three predominant catechins (EGCG, ECG, and EGC) have not been extensively examined in vitro or in vivo. Therefore, EGCG, ECG, and EGC were examined for their ability to compete with [3H]-17?-estradiol ([3H]-E2) for binding to ER and ER? and to elicit reporter gene activity in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells transiently transfected with either chimeric ER or ER?. EGCG and ECG displaced [3H]-E2 from GST-hERdef (D, E, and F domains of human ER fused to GST) or from full-length human ER?. Additionally, only EGCG elicited Gal4-hERdef and Gal4-mER?def-mediated reporter gene expression (EC50 values: 28 and 19 µM, respectively) in MCF-7 cells cotransfected with a Gal4-regulated luciferase reporter gene. In cotreatment experiments, EGCG (1–50 µM) and ECG (1 µM) decreased E2-induced (1 nM) ER?-mediated gene expression 35–50%. In vivo, no catechin induced estrogenic responses (uterine weight or uterine peroxidase activity) in immature C57BL/6 mice. However, when mice were cotreated with E2 (10 µg/kg/day, 3 days) and either EGCG (30 and 50 mg/kg/day, 3 days) or ECG (50 mg/kg/day, 3 days), uterine peroxidase activity was increased 2.3-fold above that elicited by E2 alone. In conclusion, EGCG and ECG bind to ER and ER?, but only EGCG elicited ER-mediated gene expression in vitro. However, both of these compounds moderately increased E2-inducible responses in vivo.

"

Estrogen is not too much of a problem in young men. As you get into your 30's you want to increase your testosterone..Not decrease it.

Later in life, there is often a second stage of growth. This growth is deemed benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) and this growth occurs in a wholly different hormonal environment than that of developmental growth. Evidence is mounting that the existence of a high estrogen / androgen ratio – a condition common in older men – is highly correlated to the development of BPH.

Experimental studies have shown the inability of androgens with saturated A rings (DHT related) to induce an initial condition of prostate hypertrophy. These compounds are non-aromatizable. Aromatizable androgens on the other hand, such as testosterone or androstenedione can induce hyperplasic modifications of the prostate of monkeys, but these effects are reversed by the addition of an aromatase inhibitor.

So apparently, estrogen is a causative factor in BPH or, probably more accurately, estrogen in the presence of a minimum, permissive amount of androgen.

None of this may come as news to many of you, but I bet that very few of you know that DHT can actually be used to treat BPH!! How can it do that? It basically does this by replacing the testosterone in the body, which then has the effect of reducing the amount of estrogen in the body. As I started to explain before, DHT is a strong androgen that will signal the pituitary to decrease the production of gonadotropins. The decrease in gonadotropins will then cause less testosterone to be produced which will in turn cause the estrogen levels to drop. The resulting change in the hormonal milieu (high DHT, low estrogen) then apparently results in a regression of BPH.

The clinical application of this theory is discussed in US patent 5,648,350 "Dihydrotestosterone for use in androgenotherapy". The following illustrates the results:

"In 27 subjects in which the plasma DHT level was controlled, so as to modulate the administered doses, said levels have been increased to 2.5 to 6 ng/ml. There resulted a decrease in gonadotrophy as well as in the plasma levels of testosterone which exceeded at least 1.5 ng/ml (from 0.5 to 1.4 according to the case); as to the estradiol plasma levels, these decreased by 50%.

Among this group of subjects, the volume of the prostate diminished significantly, as was evaluated by ultrasound and by PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen). The mean volume of the prostates was from 31.09.+-.16.31 grams before treatment and from 26.34.+-.12.72 grams after treatment, for a mean reduction of 15.4%, the treatment having a mean duration of 1.8 years with DHT (P=0.01)