Dr. Ron Shapiro ...... Challenge

In the meantime, this is a good place...as a compensatory gesture...to say a kind word about the Shapiro Clinic:

While not having worked with them myself, everything I've read about them here and elsewhere indicates that they're one of the very best HT clinics in the entire world, and that they employ cutting edge technology, and are capable of rather large sessions.

They were one of the clinics I researched when considering an HT, and I can't think why I didn't request an online consult with them.

This situation with kram has certainly shown that they have good people skills, even when the people they're dealing with don't.

As I approach the 1 month mark on my own HT, I'm still amazed at the sheer effort on top of skill and technique required to do these larger and finer HT's.

These fellows are performing one of the labors of Hercules every day...in kram's case of course, I'm referring to the cleaning of the Achaean stables.

Hats off to Shapiro and others of his kidney.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Mark, I think they were the "Aegean" stables, and they were filled with SPAM. He wanted SMG to prove their mettle, but he had to "find attention elsewhere". What he doesn't understand is SMG doesn't employ somebody full time to "troll" these boards every day; i guess the person who fished him out of the muck of this thread and helped sign him up for a procedure is a "troll" too? and now he's insulting Shapiro's lead tech? i think Troy is suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

nikkop23, welcome to MY THREAD!

Actually Augean and Achaean, and for all I know Aegean all appear to be accepted spellings. You can get pretty loose with spelling when you're talking about a Greek legend without going too far wrong.

As for Troy? He seems a decent chap, and very much unlike the evil, vile, and despicable kram. H.L Mencken did refer to something called the, "libido for the ugly", which may be in play here.

As for Jotronic, he did what he was supposed to, but I'll warrant he'll regret it....lol.

Mark H, wasn't trying to find fault, just thought you'd be interested to know. I studied classics and "Achaean" was an all-purpose word for "Greeks". Homer refers to the Trojan expedition collectively as the "Achaeans". See, since you've hijacked the thread, the tone has improved already. Who thought we'd end up referencing Mencken? Agreed about Jotronic, but a distasteful catch nonetheless. Spam_007, get out of Mark H's thread!!!

>> It was creepy to have a man run his fingers through your hair

>> women from the Czech Republic are the hottest on the planet.

>> the hottest gentlemen club in North America

>> Lap dances back then would have been 1/2 off.

are you trying to hide something by trying to tell us about how "manly" you are? For the record: I wouldn't be surprised if you saw you dancing on Richard Simmons video.

>> H & W are happy they found me too.

You never know. A very small number of troubled patients cause over 90% of the problems /complaints. You seem like the perfect guy for it.

You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

Mark H-- Your handling of this master "baiter" icon_biggrin.gifis superb.

Of course, I wish him all the best, but nonetheless, hopefully he will sod off for good now.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Bspot,

"I can just guess that many here think you and H&W are a perfect match...

This smells a bit "fishy", to me."

Why and why?

icare4myhair,

"Lastly, I also found it quite impressive how Jotronic took advantage of the situation to skilfully pull in a prospective HT client to his own medical group. Job well done. (I actually wondered why this could not have been done through a PM)"

There was no skill involved here and I made absolutely zero overtures toward Mark007 with the intent on pulling him in. He asked if he could send me some pics and I gave him an answer. PM was not used because he asked in this thread.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Agressive clinic/agressive internet presence/agressive prospect

parallel anyone? icon_smile.gif

Big-time, I know all, Hunter-Fisherman (when's the last time those words were strung together?)

Who issues a challenge to a SMG only after declaring he did 2 YEARS of research??? Oh, and he COMPLETELY missed H&W on the internet or the Portland office which was only "literally 2 min from his house????"

Come on Joe!!!!!! Anyone that has researched this industry for more than 1 week spots H&W, Armani, the "industry leader Nat King ____" in Atlanta, Shapiro, etc.... and after 2 days of research should see the 500 patients of H&W posted across the internet. Yeah, I could see where a guy like this would completely inconveniance himself before he spoke to H&W.

Tosses down his "Challenge" on the 10th of October and has a deal with H&W by the 13th, including an in person visit?

That is the culmination of 2 years of research?

Someone here is full of shit and it isn't me.

Hence the "fishy" comment

Ultimately this was a pretty good publicity stunt, so I hope it works out for him and H&W, to which I say that you were just doing your job, no problem there, but things just fell into place too smoothly for my taste.

Who knows? Maybe your just that good at your job.

Either way, I hope your happy, Mark is happy, H&W is happy, and who knows maybe i'll call Matt over at SMG just to see if he's happy.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that after 2 years of research I have chosen Shapiro Medical. I run a large company of 200 technicians that service 500,000 customers, many of whom are bald and we are holding a contest to see who can jump the highest, the winner will recieve a HT compliments of my company.

If no one from SMG contacts me in 3 hrs, I will begin taking calls from other clinics, who better give me a good deal, or else!

Give me a break...... and people still need an explanation on this?

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

He was online saturday night, when I took charge of the thread, and he apparently decided not to post again at that time, so there is a good chance we won't see this idiot again.

Just as I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt early in the thread, towards the end I felt it was time to hammer him, and keep on hammering him.

I was disappointed to see that there would be no standards of any kind enforced here, but that did give me free reign to sass him back to my heart's content.

He'll be off somewhere killing animals smaller and slower than himself, which is the best outcome we can hope for.

mark h

Agressive clinic/agressive internet presence/agressive prospect

parallel anyone?

Big-time, I know all, Hunter-Fisherman (when's the last time those words were strung together?)

Who issues a challenge to a SMG only after declaring he did 2 YEARS of research??? Oh, and he COMPLETELY missed H&W on the internet or the Portland office which was only "literally 2 min from his house????"

Come on Joe!!!!!! Anyone that has researched this industry for more than 1 week spots H&W, Armani, the "industry leader Nat King ____" in Atlanta, Shapiro, etc.... and after 2 days of research should see the 500 patients of H&W posted across the internet. Yeah, I could see where a guy like this would completely inconveniance himself before he spoke to H&W.

Tosses down his "Challenge" on the 10th of October and has a deal with H&W by the 13th, including an in person visit?

That is the culmination of 2 years of research?

Someone here is full of shit and it isn't me.

Hence the "fishy" comment

Ultimately this was a pretty good publicity stunt, so I hope it works out for him and H&W, to which I say that you were just doing your job, no problem there, but things just fell into place too smoothly for my taste.

Who knows? Maybe your just that good at your job.

Either way, I hope your happy, Mark is happy, H&W is happy, and who knows maybe i'll call Matt over at SMG just to see if he's happy.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that after 2 years of research I have chosen Shapiro Medical. I run a large company of 200 technicians that service 500,000 customers, many of whom are bald and we are holding a contest to see who can jump the highest, the winner will recieve a HT compliments of my company.

If no one from SMG contacts me in 3 hrs, I will begin taking calls from other clinics, who better give me a good deal, or else!

Give me a break...... and people still need an explanation on this?

Glad to see that at least one other poster is paying attention to what is going on around them.

Our revels now are ended

These our actors, as I foretold you...

We're all spirits and are melted into air

Into thin air

And like the baseless fabric of this vision

The cloudcap towers

The gorgeous palaces, the solemn temples

The great globe itself

Yea all which inherit it shall disolve

and like this insubstantial pageant faded

Leave not a rack behind

the tempest