Michael

Welcome to the forums, Michaellovesnyc! And congratulations on your recent procedure with Dr. Feller. I think he gave you a nice, bolstered new hair line and forelock that will truly fram your face and make you look and feel years younger.

The Hair Transplant Network recently released it's all new Hair Loss Weblogs that enable patients to document and share their progress and growth in a much more robust manner than the photo albums allow. Feel free to create your own by clicking here.

I'm looking forward to seeing your update photos. Happy growing!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 weeks later...

Hang in there. It's so soon after the procedure. I'm sure you'll be sprouting hairs soon. It's a bit of a slow process, but well worth the wait!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Just looking at your before pictures and then looking at the area you are describing, I think you are ok M. I am sure that during your consult at Dr. Fellers clinic, they described folliculitas, which is probably the cause of the pimples. The larger spots could be a few transected hairs, or simply the result of subconcious itching while you are sleeping! (I know about that!!!). Of course this is only my opinion, but it is early, and you have a few months to go before you see the benefits of your decision. Anyway, just hang in there, take it easy, and keep us updated!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Rest easy, trust me you are still healing, these will disappear.

Originally posted by Michaellovesnyc:

So here I am after 1 month; I am concerned about the several scratches and bumps visible on the front; any ideas ?? I called Dr. Feller this morning but have not heard back yet

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Watching the results of a hair transplant is like watching grass grow.

You look at it daily and you can not make out the growth. But its there all the same.

Taking pictures at regular intervals helps to discern the real, albeit slow, initial growth. Good luck.

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Michaellovesnyc,

Judging from your three month photos, you seem to be a fast regrower. Pretty impressive results at only three months. Now comes the fun part - going from being a thinning male to being a thickening male for the next few months.

Congratulations!

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 2 weeks later...

Mic-

Lookin' good. At only 3.5 months, you're still early in the game and will see tons more growth and thickening. Really looks like it's come on in the last few weeks. Keep posting your updates.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good M!!! I would say that you are still a few months from realizing the overall growth, but I think we can see a tremendous cosmetic change already. Remember, even thought the hair will continue to grow, it will take over a year for it to "soften" a little and truly match up with your native hair. When that happens, you will have the density and look you desire. Congrats!!!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Definitely noticable thickening from 3.5 - 4 months. I'm envious as I'm just a little over 2 1/2 months and, though HT hair is growing, it's mostly thin and wispy- not real noticable.

Keep the updates coming and enjoy the crop of hair as it keeps coming on! The next few months will be fun for you.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 1 month later...

It looks very good, natural, and dense enough. A job well done by the surgeon and you should be very happy. No more headaches (pun intended). icon_smile.gif

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

looks fantastic. congrats, i would be delighted with hair like that and if theres more to come then lucky you

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

At 5 months you're only about 50-60% in.

It keeps coming in until about 8-9 months. Then it takes another 6 months for all of the hairs to mature and thicken up.

Congratulations on what looks like a great result.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated pics look great. thanks 4 taking time to keep us in the loop. At 5 months y may still have 50% more coming or more! I hope you're pumped. i would be. Check your email. Thanks and good growth 2 u

Lookin' Good. Definitely noticable improvement over the past couple of months. At the 5 month mark, you should still have a significant amount of growth to come and much improved density.

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck

I'm at 6 month too on my second HT.. Just thing , we are gaining hair as months go on not losing!! Time is on our side,,,,,, yes it is !!

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by Michaellovesnyc:

6 Month photos added top and front; I also dyed it ; I have lost 20 pounds also since I got the HT !

GORGEOUS

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

I think that it is great that you have lost weight along with gaining hair. Sounds like you are taking a comprehensive approach to self improvement.I think that is important and each goal that you attempt and achieve will have a synergestic affect on others.

Congratulations.

• 1 month later...

Month 7 was IT for you! I've been following your progress and noticing the growth but, IMO this pic really shows major improvement. Looks great!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog