Michael

Absolutely great result Michaellovesnyc, you must be stoked with your last months growth, some people have largely peaked at 4-5 months looks like 7 was your lucky number - hopefully it well get even better in the coming months!

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

What a difference a couple of months make. Looks like huge difference from when we met a couple of months ago. Congrats!! The honeys will like it I'm sure. FYI, I'm going to Feller on the 22nd. Wish me luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congrats, a big improvement for your money, you sound totally stoked with the whole ht adventure and so you should be.

Its amazing how getting hair spurs us on to finally shift that weight that has crept up on us.

New hair, new look, new confidence, new man.

Well done

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 5 weeks later...

Michael, just saw your 10 month pics. amazaing transformation. i think i told you that my hair right now is very similar to your pre-op and that i am considering Feller. Your pics have given me renewed hope and maybe just the kick in the b*** i need.

Anyway, you look great.

i have a couple of questions. are you doing anything for your hair right now in terms of medication, or any topical stuff like dermatch?

and also, after they shaved your hair in front for surgery, how long did it take for your hair to get to its pre-op stage in terms of length and density?

Thanks bro, and once again congrats on a superb result.

MichaelLNY-

You really have had quite a transformation.............defintely a younger looking you! Congrats and enjoy!!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Looking fantastic!

Take it easy on the babes Mike. Don't go breakin too many hearts now.

How did you lose the double chin?

I've got one I'd like to shed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Michael,

From my prospective, it looks like you have gel or something in the 11 month pic but not the 10 month pic. You've got to have pretty good density to have gel, HT hair and not look thinning.....especially with a top shot. From the front shot I couldn't have tell that it changed. It really looks very good.

Also, if you grow it too long, it tends to have a seperation effect showing the scalp more. Personally, I'm finding a length of around 2" to be optimal in providing the appearance of density and and the same time getting pretty good coverage overall and being able to style it.

Review your pre-op to month 11, pretty amazing transformation!!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Michael,

I looked at your album and it looks like there may be a small change from 10 to 11. Its probably the hair dye or the recent cut or even the lighting conditions ffor the photo.

In any case, everyone hair goes thru stages of natural shedding, maybe you had a recent shed? No worries I am sure, you have plenty on top so it is not even really noticable.

I think your hairline looks really natural, great work by Doc Feller.

I am not a sideburn guy myself, but you can pull it off!

Are you done or planning another for even more density? You know, hair greed!

NoBuzz

• 1 month later...

Michael,

What kind of ideas are you looking for? From the pictures, I don't see a big difference from month to month from month 9 on. Of course, I'm only looking at pictures of the hairline...perhaps a top view might show us more of what you are talking about? I wouldn't call it "spotty" in the front, though in the middle of the hairline it does look a little more sparse, but not anything noticable from the pictures, nor unnatural looking. Just my perspective though.

Bill

Looks great Michael!

We are all our own biggest critics, aren't we? I see what you are talking about when making the "spotty" comment, but at the same time it looks very natural. I think an extremely rigid hairline can at times look a bit unnatural. Yours looks fantastic.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Guest Cousin_It

Michael...

I would have to agree with the other guys, it looks very good to me, but ultimately its what you think that counts. If you feel you need additional density by all means consider having it done. You are in an excellent position with great donor hair, so there is no reason not too. You will only end up feeling better about yourself. Good luck.