Surgery number 2 with Dr laorwong - 1371 FUE

For those that have followed my journey from my first op with dr laorwong i hit the 1 year mark on the 13th of Feb I was absolutely thrilled with the end result. So late last year I decided to come back and to make a few minor tweaks to my hairline  to an v line widows peak and a few more peaks along the hairline which dr laorwong nailed , and to add some minor irregular lines to my temple points , I also filled in some crown area. 
1 hair - 411 which went into a v shaped hairline with widows peak

2 hair - 387 which 180 where split under a microscope

3 hair - 573 which went and filled in crown area. 
I’m now much happier with how my hair like looks it’s a tad less linear and hoping the extra singles will add a nice softness to the dense hairline. These are photos I’ve taken on day 2 after washing 

IMG_8477.thumb.jpeg.0ced6993d89dfbce4cdfd27a0ec806aa.jpegIMG_8474.thumb.jpeg.8f8b8f741858d6a80d053cfff3c48eaa.jpegIMG_8476.thumb.jpeg.27449b6a91cd67a29b1302e880776727.jpegIMG_8465.thumb.jpeg.6606b0e851b6f796cb4aa23c9298bc3f.jpegIMG_8478.thumb.jpeg.1d7c12c5fb1a28d944562a94a072f215.jpegIMG_8479.thumb.jpeg.85b5cdd60161f667a4b0de1f9c5ee69d.jpeg

IMG_8480.jpeg

IMG_8472.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Well Done 1

Hairline refinement looks good here. It’s great when you know what you are looking for. Can see you have a fade but not the temple points? Did you get non-shave for that? Any pics of the work done to them? The crown? Would be great to see.

will be following this one

• Administrators

You're gunning for the best HT of 2024 with this one 🙌 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Very nice. A slight V pattern looks so much better than a flat line or circle line of hair across the forehead. I think more Drs need to do that type of design.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

9 hours ago, Al - formerly BeHappy said:

Very nice. A slight V pattern looks so much better than a flat line or circle line of hair across the forehead. I think more Drs need to do that type of design.

In your opinion do you think the v pattern/widow’s peak is suitable for everyone or is it largely dependent on facial structure? 

Nice, looks good Jamos!

4 minutes ago, Hairwolf said:

In your opinion do you think the v pattern/widow’s peak is suitable for everyone or is it largely dependent on facial structure? 

i think i its whatever the ethnicity of the persons natural hairlines look line. the v shape looks good/more natural on most europeans IMO.

17 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

You're gunning for the best HT of 2024 with this one 🙌 

Haha I’m thinking this year there will be multiple laorwong home runs comming his been killing it !

1 hour ago, hairman4321 said:

Nice, looks good Jamos!

i think i its whatever the ethnicity of the persons natural hairlines look line. the v shape looks good/more natural on most europeans IMO.

Agree it’s a personal preference really some prefer more straight round etc but a v line I believe suits European males better 

11 hours ago, Al - formerly BeHappy said:

Yes i totally agree it’s much more artistic then a u shape or straight line. I’m so glad dr laorwong we able to achieve this for me I’m very happy 😀

13 hours ago, Samson1 said:

Already looks incredible but this will take you into the god level tier for sure.

You’re too kind mate. Let’s see how I grow this time around 😀

18 hours ago, Hairwolf said:

Hairline refinement looks good here. It’s great when you know what you are looking for. Can see you have a fade but not the temple points? Did you get non-shave for that? Any pics of the work done to them? The crown? Would be great to see.

will be following this one

It was unshaven procedure dr laorwong shaved it but not my temple. You can see in the pics that he just added approx 20 single grafts to each side to make them more irregular and not so straight I think they worked out well 

waiting on pics from clinic to be sent then I’ll post I know my pics aren’t the best quality sorry 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

It was unshaven procedure dr laorwong shaved it but not my temple. You can see in the pics that he just added approx 20 single grafts to each side to make them more irregular and not so straight I think they worked out well 

waiting on pics from clinic to be sent then I’ll post I know my pics aren’t the best quality sorry 

Oh yeah can see them now after a closer look.

4 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

Agree it’s a personal preference really some prefer more straight round etc but a v line I believe suits European males better 

I never had one before and don’t really feel it’s suitable for myself personally, so guess it is a matter of choice. 

Edited by Hairwolf

11 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Looking good @Jamos1982. A widow’s peak gives great definition and saves grafts for other areas such as the ones you’ve addressed. This is going to be a killer result. 👊🏻

Cheers Gatsby pretty stoked with the minor adjustments for sure 😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 2:12 AM, Jamos1982 said:

Really glad you decided to get that fixed.  Too straight doesn’t look natural.  This will be a great result!

52 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

Really glad you decided to get that fixed.  Too straight doesn’t look natural.  This will be a great result!

Dr laorwong identified the problem and fixed it free of charge. A dr with high morals and ethics that doesn’t do this job just for money , a very humble talented surgeon im lucky I found him thanks to this forum 😊

• Like 2