Surgery number 2 with Dr laorwong - 1371 FUE

4 minutes ago, Jamos1982 said:

Dr laorwong identified the problem and fixed it free of charge. A dr with high morals and ethics that doesn’t do this job just for money , a very humble talented surgeon im lucky I found him thanks to this forum 😊

Love that.

What’s his WhatsApp number?

Just now, Calihome1 said:

Love that.

What’s his WhatsApp number?

+66 94 142 8242

might take him few days to respond he his getting really smashed with work his booked till August now 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 8:18 AM, Jamos1982 said:

Dr laorwong identified the problem and fixed it free of charge. A dr with high morals and ethics that doesn’t do this job just for money , a very humble talented surgeon im lucky I found him thanks to this forum 😊

@Jamos1982 well said brother 👏.

This is one aspect that gets overlooked - not all procedures go according to plan as there are a lot of variables and each patient has their own challenges.

So what must be considered is what the surgeon does if it doesn’t go according to plan.

This is another reason why @Kongkiat should be at the top of the list for anyone considering a procedure within the region. Above his skill and his consistency is his ethics . An absolute rarity in any form of business these days is genuine care for customers, standing by your work and ethics - he has it all.

Just in case you are wondering if this is a sponsored post - it isn’t - I am speaking from experience…check out my posts for context.

• Like 2

Hey @Jamos1982 ! The hairline mod look awesome. Do you mind sharing your experience with the second surgery? e.g. When did you book second surgery? What is involved in choosing the 2nd procedure date? Did you just go ahead and book your preferred date at the 1 year mark or did you get your donor recovery evaluated by email before picking a date? I'm wondering if donor heals well then (at approx. 8-9th month mark) whether its advisable to book a date earlier than 12 months Dr. Laorwong suggests.

5 hours ago, Jugnu said:

Hey @Jamos1982 ! The hairline mod look awesome. Do you mind sharing your experience with the second surgery? e.g. When did you book second surgery? What is involved in choosing the 2nd procedure date? Did you just go ahead and book your preferred date at the 1 year mark or did you get your donor recovery evaluated by email before picking a date? I'm wondering if donor heals well then (at approx. 8-9th month mark) whether its advisable to book a date earlier than 12 months Dr. Laorwong suggests.

For me my doner area healed up real quick he actually said I could go for my second sooner around the 8-9 month mark but I choose to wait till 12 months so I could see my final result , I booked my second 5 months before my surgery he is starting to get busy now so I believe is booked 6 months ahead 

I’d ask him direct but normally you need at least 6 months for your second OP!

One month post op temple repair work by Dr laorwong, 

I feel they look much better then my first attempt at getting them re constructed . Much less linear this time around

What’s everyone think? IMG_8763.thumb.jpeg.85be1fb5dbac370bdb6f4b439a83cd27.jpegIMG_8762.thumb.jpeg.c3f33947b56cebc598fcdd10d6be37df.jpegIMG_8761.thumb.jpeg.2eb4a4937868ff7fa4c46be65af39257.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

You underwent a minor touch-up procedure to refine your hairline and temples, aiming to enhance your overall appearance. This adjustment is expected to result in a more natural look, adding a final, aesthetically pleasing detail to your hair transplant.so this will be a cherry on top. 

Dr. Laorwong's compassionate gesture goes beyond mere professionalism. His decision to perform the hairline and temple correction procedures without charge, as well as providing the grafts for the crown at no cost, showcases a level of ethical conduct that is truly exceptional in the field. This selfless act highlights his dedication to patient care and sets a remarkable example for others in the medical community.

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jamos1982 said:

One month post op temple repair work by Dr laorwong, 

I feel they look much better then my first attempt at getting them re constructed . Much less linear this time around

What’s everyone think? IMG_8763.thumb.jpeg.85be1fb5dbac370bdb6f4b439a83cd27.jpegIMG_8762.thumb.jpeg.c3f33947b56cebc598fcdd10d6be37df.jpegIMG_8761.thumb.jpeg.2eb4a4937868ff7fa4c46be65af39257.jpeg

its excellent work, definitely looks more natural. this photo quality is really good too, new camera?

also note how its a month out but it doesn't look like you've had a transplant or anything done a month ago thats for sure

Edited by hairman4321

7 minutes ago, hairman4321 said:

its excellent work, definitely looks more natural. this photo quality is really good too, new camera?

also note how its a month out but it doesn't look like you've had a transplant or anything done a month ago thats for sure

Photos taken off my iPhone I tried to take in bright lighting, it’s funny cause I had zero redness after my second HT and no shedding on temples only my hairline has shed. Even now at one month post op I have zero signs of surgery 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

First haircut in almost 4 months. Shedding phase on hairline in full swing, still amazed by my density . Hair has some product in it also , much happier with my temple points now also

IMG_8898.thumb.jpeg.68c1440a0de6e22c3c90e12cb06b9a54.jpegIMG_8899.thumb.jpeg.99545537b9a35db284359fdbad896059.jpegIMG_8904.thumb.jpeg.8cc1b70595b1419445444ab9bbad1927.jpeg

IMG_8900.jpeg

3 hours ago, Wingtsun said:

@Jamos1982

hey! Looking super nice. One question. How long after your first procedure did you decide to go for a second? Dr L was still pretty available right?

Yes I decided to wait a full 12 months before my second I could of got in earlier though he said I didn’t have to wait so long but I wanted to see what the final full 12 month result would look like 

as of now I believe his booked till sep/october 

@Jamos1982

hey thanks for your answer. I meant how long after your first surgery did you wait to make your next reservation? After 6 months or later? I’m at 6 months with the doctor and I’m not sure how it will turn out since it’s pretty sparse in my hairline and since the doctor is booked for so long I wonder when to make my next reservation for November or December! Still don’t know if I need one or not that’s the problem! But I’d like to do it this year if I need to. 

thanks

3 minutes ago, Wingtsun said:

@Jamos1982

hey thanks for your answer. I meant how long after your first surgery did you wait to make your next reservation? After 6 months or later? I’m at 6 months with the doctor and I’m not sure how it will turn out since it’s pretty sparse in my hairline and since the doctor is booked for so long I wonder when to make my next reservation for November or December! Still don’t know if I need one or not that’s the problem! But I’d like to do it this year if I need to. 

thanks

I pulled the trigger for a second HT at month 7 and made booking for exactly at 12 month mark but when I booked at the 7th month point he had availability earlier I just choose to book at 12 month

hope that helps! 

@Jamos1982

thanks for the help. Appreciate it. One more question. When you texted dr L that you want to do a second one how and what did you explain to him and what did the conversation about the second surgery look like? Sorry for all my questions.

thanks

2 hours ago, Wingtsun said:

@Jamos1982

thanks for the help. Appreciate it. One more question. When you texted dr L that you want to do a second one how and what did you explain to him and what did the conversation about the second surgery look like? Sorry for all my questions.

thanks

Sent him a message on WhatsApp basically explaining how I wanted more of a v shape hairline . And how many grafts I needed he was very short with answer as usual and then he gave me dates I booked and that was it .