HT - Dr. De Freitas

Thagppps

• Valued Contributor

I think it looks brilliant…but I thought it looked brilliant last month also! Lol

I think once the hairs mature and thicken the density will be 👌🏼👌🏼

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2024 at 2:29 PM, unleashedshah said:

@Thagppps Looks fantastic. I wish you all the best. I am also in touch with his team regarding my appointment for a hair transplant. Can you remind me when you secured your appointment? I am told that appointments aren't available until the second quarter of 2025.

Hello 

I was waiting little about a year. It’s worth it :) 

7 months and 12 days post op

Sorry guys for not updating 

I will say that I don’t think about my hair in my daily life any longer and don’t have to worry about the wind and rains. So the doctor and his team have given me so much confident. This is the best investment I have done.  Looking still forward to the hair gets more maturing and help with more density. The transplant hair are still whispery and little hard to style atm 

IMG_2371.jpeg

IMG_2372.jpeg

IMG_2373.jpeg

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_2379.jpeg

• Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

This is shockingly good my friend, it can hardly get any better. You don't look as the same person anymore. It seems as though everything went according to the plan. You have reduced the size of your forehead significantly. How many cm was your hairline lowered?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kraki77 said:

This is shockingly good my friend, it can hardly get any better. You don't look as the same person anymore. It seems as though everything went according to the plan. You have reduced the size of your forehead significantly. How many cm was your hairline lowered?

Thank you. 🙏 

probably about 1,5-2 cm. 

Thanks for sharing. I have a HT scheduled in April 2025 with Dr. de Freitas. I am hesitant to take the recommended medication due to side effects. I am okay with taking oral minoxidil, but not interested in the finasteride or dutasteride. Are you still taking the medication? 

2 hours ago, joels740 said:

Thanks for sharing. I have a HT scheduled in April 2025 with Dr. de Freitas. I am hesitant to take the recommended medication due to side effects. I am okay with taking oral minoxidil, but not interested in the finasteride or dutasteride. Are you still taking the medication? 

Im taking oral minox and finanstaride, Iower the dose of finans tho then recommended. I had sides af beginning , but now seem fine 

• Moderators

This definitely makes you look a lot younger. It turner out great!

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 5/13/2024 at 7:12 PM, joels740 said:

Is your hair loss genetic or just a high forehead. I won't say fin/DUT is side effect free, but if you're receding I really don't see how you can get away with not taking one of the two. You can always trial for 6 months and come off if you experience persistent sides?

This is actually incredible, you must be happy! Do you have any pics from pre surgery where your hair is styled as best as possible?