HT - Dr. De Freitas

Thagppps

1 hour ago, Spring15 said:

I don't know if it's just me but that hairline looks very low on the side shot, but still very dense. You should embrace the ugly duckling phase. It comes and goes quick 😁

I hope you are right.....its comes and goes quck haha 

Maybe its just the angel. here is the pictures from the front 

IMG-1223.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

30 days post op

Still shedding alot when i massage my head when showering. I hope the shedding stop very soon and hope not to shedding all hair, so i can use fiber to cover it up little bit.

Got a friend to give me a hair cut bc its begin to look very weird. machine on donor area and og scissor on recipent area. 

Meds update, after dropping dut and lowering  fin to 0,5 mg from 1mg, sides goes away and im now on 1 mg fins and 5mg minox without sides. 

Before hair cut

IMG-1286.thumb.jpg.11c671decd1ec72eca9d1e3a718f9e09.jpgIMG-1288.thumb.jpg.90f4a98972a5f8f4d80e87fcf87c0a22.jpgIMG-1295.thumb.jpg.01515a3032de1a2a77b4cf4e71c5c287.jpg

After haircut: 

IMG-1324.thumb.jpg.c7cd4e436f4ed3299b65ab5f641dd5a4.jpgIMG-1316.thumb.jpg.560670199523094eede576f2b4429a30.jpgIMG-1301.thumb.jpg.2892e3654b24936705fdfc19b89b3c66.jpgIMG-1298.thumb.jpg.12088b8066c1b10625b4466303b305b2.jpg

Edited by Thagppps

10 minutes ago, Rec.M said:

I can't believe how quick your recovery was! How long were you waiting from your consultation to surgery?

Thank you, haven been lucky and healed quickly, Waited about a year from consultation to surgery 😀 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like you are a fast grower. Everything is as it should be, worst days are behind you now. If evolution continues to follow the same spiral of growth it can be said that you will be satisfied pretty soon. For 3 months, this is well above average in terms of density.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 11:50 AM, Spring15 said:

I don't know if it's just me but that hairline looks very low on the side shot, but still very dense. You should embrace the ugly duckling phase. It comes and goes quick 😁

I was thinking the same.
HL is is too low and flat.
In any case, the angles and directions look very good, so he end result will be good.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

4 months post op 

Nothing big chance in my opinion since 3 months post op. The transplant hair got longer and thicker, but I don’t see new hair growth since 3 months post op. I was off minoxidil for 10-14 days cause I ran out and couldn’t get medication.  I hope it’s not big issue with the pause. I got PRP treatment 2 days ago, I hope it will speed the healing process.

what is your opinion on my progress ? 

IMG_1776.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1770.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg

IMG_1767.jpeg

IMG_1766.jpeg

IMG_1764.jpeg

IMG_1763.jpeg

IMG_1762.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1760.jpeg

This is more growth than an average person can expect by this point. Bearing that in mind, you should be satisfied. These are high quality images with unfavourable light conditions in the bathroom and transplant still looks unbelievably natural. There's no way that anybody will notice that you had something done which is a huge win at this moment. Many people reach this point much later in the process. 

Don't worry about anything. 

• Like 1

Excellent result so far, don't overthink it. My only nitpicking would be the lack of temple work. With ~500 grafts between the 2 temples you would have been golden. But it's fine, you can always do it later.

21 hours ago, nasplexa said:

Excellent result so far, don't overthink it. My only nitpicking would be the lack of temple work. With ~500 grafts between the 2 temples you would have been golden. But it's fine, you can always do it later.

Really, I’m satisfied with the temple tho so far. The lacking destiny on the front I’m  most concern about 

It’s really looking good, very natural.   I know what you mean about the density (I felt the same way) but just hang in there, it will thicken up and you won’t even notice those areas.  

• Like 1

It doesn’t look bad when styling the hair tho, so happy so far. But there are a lot of big gabs when looking closely. Have not been able to ok take pictures in natural lighting yet 

IMG_1877.jpeg

Edited by Thagppps
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

That is looking excellent man and you are ...i can sense this is going to be some kick ass outcome...de freitas - the master of hairlines at his best.

On 2/2/2024 at 1:00 AM, Thagppps said:

But there are a lot of big gabs when looking closely

Let me explain you this in detail as i did to one more guy here who was quite eager to see full blown growth 

When undergoing a hair transplant, it's important to be aware of the different stages involved. Initially, there's a phase where most of the transplanted hairs will naturally shed, typically occurring within the first 3 months after the procedure. Following this shedding phase, the growth phase begins, during which you'll gradually notice new hairs sprouting.

Throughout the growth phase, it's important to understand that there will be fluctuations in the rate of hair growth. It's possible that one side of your head may exhibit more rapid growth while the other lags behind. At certain points, you might even observe that the hair has grown, but the density remains lower than desired.There will be certain months where you will get more growth and you will not see any noticeable growth the following month.There will be some spots where there will be no growth which may create a patchy appearance.

However, it's crucial to maintain patience and trust the process. After approximately 12 months, everything should come together harmoniously, resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking head of hair so this is a long journey my friend and patience is the key.

I hope this helps you to calm your nerves now and then...Best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating brother...

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 weeks later...