HT - Dr. De Freitas

Thagppps

Hello,

Just got home from HT in Valencia for couples’ days. Just little review and will update my progress her:

Overall expereince was very good. Very kind staff, clean clinic and all the practical was taking care from the clinic. You are welcome to ask quetion about the clinnic.

I have about 2800 follicles. I don’t know is the density is good enough?

I haven’t been on meds yet, bc is very hard to get one where I live i DK. Not gonna lie, little bit afraid of taking them. Any one who have HT without meds ?

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Edited by Thagppps

• Administrators

Damn this is going to look sick, thank you for sharing. Happy growing 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/27/2023 at 8:43 AM, aykay7 said:

Congrats, you have chosen one of the hairline masters.

What did he say about not using meds?

I have my consult there in November and very excited. Also will not be taking meds.

I Quote "No meds, no growth". The meds are big part of the treament. He gave me recept for fin - dus and minox (oral) and some vitamins. I think Im gonna try tho.

First update: Day 9 

The first 7-8 days was diffcult to sleep. I was sleeping on my sofa with platic neck pillow I get from the Clinic. I would have invest in better and comfortabel one if I knew better...

What do you think about the hair line and density? 

Over all, happy and optimistic  

IMG_0993.thumb.jpg.2268eb1b4735d9f464dcb004e475b613.jpgIMG_0996.thumb.jpg.cd3eae5129d296deb1b0b871aa45e4d0.jpgIMG_0994.thumb.jpg.32aa8132890835511b0277bb077f7ef8.jpg

Donor area: Healed nicely I guess. 

IMG_1001.thumb.jpg.893c378e67374ed01bb07fe7f369a1b2.jpgIMG_0997.thumb.jpg.0b65ce959b031e144119bda4273e3398.jpgIMG_0998.thumb.jpg.5c141315fe608c626d77412c42e2882c.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

Edited by Thagppps

You’re only day 9 so impossible to comment on potential end results 

What I will say is that the work looks exceptionally clean and you’ve healed super quickly. You can rock that look in public now and nobody would suspect you’ve had a transplant.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, A Fue Good Men said:

Looking great with minimal signs of surgery. By which day were you able to remove all scabbing in the recipient?

Thank you. 
The clinic have whole head washing instructions at days 8-10 I remove 90 % of scrabs at day 8 and the rest in day 9. 

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Both donor and recipient areas look nice! was it hard to remove scabs? 

Thank u. It take time to remove them. I wash twice a day. The first day I remove 90% and in second day i use like 1 hours to remove the rest. 

• Like 1

It's looking great, I think you'll be happy with the density.  I am 5 months out (with Freitas) and it's crazy how quickly it all grew in.  I did take the meds and they made a huge difference in quality of my hair.  Best of luck and happy growing!

• Like 1

Update 2 weeks: Hair are stil the same as for day 9 update, which is exspected. Starting to get pimples some area in recipent area and there are uneven growth of hairs, the sides are growing faster the middelfront. 

I started on medication 2. oct. (0,5 mg dut) which was prescribed for Monday, Friday, the rest days on fin (1mg). I’m also on minoxidel 5gm every day. Unfortunately, I'm 2 of 100 who got side effects .  I quickly developed side effects, after day one on duts I noticed weird feeling. I don’t know if the side effect are from dut or fin (I read that combined those can increased chance of the side effect, or maybe I’m just unlucky). But I inform the clinic/doctor and they told me to drop dutasteride and only take finanstaride 1 mg and lower to 0,5mg if I didn’t get better in couples of weeks. But I wanted to lower to 0,5 mg fin to see if I get better and then can increase to 1mg later. Seem like I’m very sensitive to meds, 3 days after lowering dose for fin to 0,5 mg. I feel much better but still yet the same level as before. 

IMG-1091.jpg

IMG-1092.jpg

IMG-1090.jpg

IMG-1087.jpg

IMG-1086.jpg

IMG-1085.jpg

Edited by Thagppps

Thank you for updating us. It looks fantastic I'm following your case closely and also excited to see the final result. Can you also show your donor area? did you experience any shock loss in your donor?

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Thank you for updating us. It looks fantastic I'm following your case closely and also excited to see the final result. Can you also show your donor area? did you experience any shock loss in your donor?

No shock loss at the moment that I notice, maybe it’s still early. 

IMG_1138.jpeg

IMG_1128.jpeg

• Like 1

Day 20 post op: update

I return to my office at day 15, nobody could't see. They tought I was just getting very short cut. xD 

Shedding begins. At day 19 at see little shedding, but today I see lot more. Not looking forward for the next 3-4 monhts......

Shoud I just buzz all the hair ? Would that be safe ? 

IMG-1217.jpg

IMG-1214.jpg

IMG-1210.jpg

IMG-1192.jpg

• Like 2