Dr Somesh| Eugenix | 2341 Grafts| 09/19/23

LRiv91_

Thanks guys! I’ve been waiting so long for this day lol  I hope I make great progress like I’ve seen others also ill get better quality pics and in sunlight tomorrow. I was kind of tired when I took those lol 

• 3 weeks later...

Little update. For the new year. Almost coming up on the 4 month mark. I’m not seeing any crazy growth or changes yet I know it’s still early to tell but I’m hoping for the best. I feel like others have had much better growth by this time but i still have hope. Here’s pics under harsh bathroom light and some at regular distance. Thoughts?

IMG_4848.jpeg

IMG_4849.jpeg

IMG_4850.jpeg

IMG_4851.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4853.jpeg

IMG_4854.jpeg

IMG_4856.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, LRiv91_ said:

Little update. For the new year. Almost coming up on the 4 month mark. I’m not seeing any crazy growth or changes yet I know it’s still early to tell but I’m hoping for the best. I feel like others have had much better growth by this time but i still have hope. Here’s pics under harsh bathroom light and some at regular distance. Thoughts?

IMG_4848.jpeg

IMG_4849.jpeg

IMG_4850.jpeg

IMG_4851.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4853.jpeg

IMG_4854.jpeg

IMG_4856.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

Like you said, it’s still too early…but that being said, your new hairline design is totally on display. Even though it hasn’t filled in just yet it most definitely is better suited for the frame of your face than the previous clinic’s design. The darker bathroom pics really show it off.

It is, of course, still going to look pretty rough in much harsher light but you are absolutely on the right track.

Looking forward to the end of this journey for you.

Happy growing! ✌🏻

• Well Done 1

14 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Like you said, it’s still too early…but that being said, your new hairline design is totally on display. Even though it hasn’t filled in just yet it most definitely is better suited for the frame of your face than the previous clinic’s design. The darker bathroom pics really show it off.

It is, of course, still going to look pretty rough in much harsher light but you are absolutely on the right track.

Looking forward to the end of this journey for you.

Happy growing! ✌🏻

Thanks a lot man! I’m still hopeful. Thanks for your reply. It’s nice to hear from other members that have gone or are going through the same process! I’m hoping the next couple of months brings back my confidence. 

Whats up bro

I met you at Eugenix I was sitting across from you on the couch. Looks great dude! pretty much identical to how mine is looking. The first 3 months look like very little is happening, once you hit month 4 - 6 you will see that difference. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisKappeler said:

Whats up bro

I met you at Eugenix I was sitting across from you on the couch. Looks great dude! pretty much identical to how mine is looking. The first 3 months look like very little is happening, once you hit month 4 - 6 you will see that difference. 

Whats up man yea i remember! How’s your journey been? Glad to see you here! Hopefully it’s going well on your end! And I sure hope so! I’m keeping my fingers crossed lol. Don’t want to have to go through this again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sup guys 4 1/2 months in. Just a little update after going to get a haircut. My barber had no idea I even got a HT. So that’s pretty good. It definitely still has a lot of growing and room for improvement but I’m super excited to see how things continue to progress. So far so good. 

IMG_5112.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5123.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators
18 hours ago, LRiv91_ said:

Sup guys 4 1/2 months in. Just a little update after going to get a haircut. My barber had no idea I even got a HT. So that’s pretty good. It definitely still has a lot of growing and room for improvement but I’m super excited to see how things continue to progress. So far so good. 

IMG_5112.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5121.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5123.jpeg

Jeez this is freaking insane. Dr. Somesh is proving to be a real gem at Eugenix.

How is this 4.5 months 🤩B119D242-CAA0-4E43-B730-430F1E131E72.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

This is coming in super natural and you still have many more months left in the bank for more growth and density...will be following your journey closely..Happy growing and keep updating brother.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...

Month 5 checking in. 

Been a little busy with life lately so apologies for the late update. Still taking fin daily. Have seen some growth and improvements. Overall I’m pretty satisfied. I’m looking forward to the next coming months!

IMG_5341.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

IMG_5343.jpeg

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

IMG_5351.jpeg

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_5353.jpeg

IMG_5354.jpeg

IMG_5356.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

Edited by LRiv91_
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Nairo said:

Your results are looking super natural! I'm about 20 days behind you, so its great to see your progress haha

Thanks man! Would love to see your results too! 

On 2/25/2024 at 8:11 PM, LRiv91_ said:

Month 5 checking in. 

Been a little busy with life lately so apologies for the late update. Still taking fin daily. Have seen some growth and improvements. Overall I’m pretty satisfied. I’m looking forward to the next coming months!

IMG_5341.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

IMG_5343.jpeg

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

IMG_5351.jpeg

IMG_5352.jpeg

IMG_5353.jpeg

IMG_5354.jpeg

IMG_5356.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

Already looking pretty good at five month mark 😲

• Like 1

Thanks fellas! I’m super happy with it. I’m officially not using fibers or wearing hats anymore. I style it with a little bit of pomade and I’m good to go. Crazy how different it can make you feel. My confidence has shot up because of this. I’m so thankful to finally have it done the right way as I’m thankful to have everyone’s support on here. Reading your feedback makes my day!

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

• 3 weeks later...