Dr Somesh| Eugenix | 2341 Grafts| 09/19/23

LRiv91_

Whats up guys! I came across this picture today and thought Iโ€™d share! Crazy how far itโ€™s come. I have to say Iโ€™m more than impressed with how itโ€™s turn out and Iโ€™m just shy of hitting month 7. One pic was prior to surgery and second pic was this morning at the gym. Night and day difference!ย 

1c45a147-9796-4398-b304-72589712d4c7.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

• Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks amazing man congratulations ๐Ÿ™

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:ย 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyย 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:ย Facebook,ย Instagram,ย Linkedin,ย and YouTube.

ย 

50 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Looks amazing man congratulations ๐Ÿ™

Thanks man! I was super skeptical in the beginning but just had to trust the process. So far so good. 7 months in and Iโ€™m super happy with the results even if nothing changes but Iโ€™m sure it will start to mature and grow thicker. I did have a week where I was shedding a little bit but I think thatโ€™s like a finasteride shed or something. Now Iโ€™m barely losing any hairs and couldnโ€™t be happier. They really did a jam up job for me compared to where I was at before. Night and day difference! I can go out style my hair and no fibers no hats i feel amazing! Thanks for your feedback brother.ย 

• Like 2

It looks nice, but the next pics, take it in the sunlight, not in the cockpit of the car, so we can better admire the beautiful result at 7 months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ITA said:

It looks nice, but the next pics, take it in the sunlight, not in the cockpit of the car, so we can better admire the beautiful result at 7 months.

Iโ€™ll take some for you guys later today.ย 

• Like 1

I still feel like I have some density and thickening of the hair that will come in the coming months. Some hairs are a little annoying but once I style it and itโ€™s all together it looks great. You wouldnโ€™t know I got a HT unless you look very close. Still taking fin daily. Any feedback is always appreciated.ย 
ย 

IMG_6103.thumb.jpeg.bc4590cb744db2e021976d7c9bfcd34e.jpegIMG_6103.thumb.jpeg.bc4590cb744db2e021976d7c9bfcd34e.jpeg

IMG_6092.jpeg

IMG_6093.jpeg

IMG_6094.jpeg

ย 

IMG_6098.jpeg

IMG_6099.jpeg

IMG_6104.jpeg

Edited by LRiv91_
  • Like 1