Dr. Pittella - 11.026 grafts - 45 years old.

• Administrators

I’m really interested to follow this, your case would get rejected by most clinics. Hoping you the best 🙏

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@Andre Luiz Calheiros

This is truly astonishing. It's hard to believe that any surgeon could extract so many hair grafts from the donor area. You've made an excellent choice by selecting one of the top surgeons for addressing a high Norwood scale hair loss, and I'll be keeping a close eye on your recovery and progress. 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

43 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Andre Luiz Calheiros

This is truly astonishing. It's hard to believe that any surgeon could extract so many hair grafts from the donor area. You've made an excellent choice by selecting one of the top surgeons for addressing a high Norwood scale hair loss, and I'll be keeping a close eye on your recovery and progress.

I'm trying to understand the whiteboard and how it relates to the graft total.

At a glance, it looks like the follicle to hair ratio doesn't tally with the reported number of grafts and hairs. There are far more 2 hair follicles than anything else, yet the ratio of the total averages much lower than 2.

I guess what I'm trying to work out is if 11000 grafts were extracted from the donor, or whether less were extracted and then split for more coverage? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BackFromTheBrink said:

I'm trying to understand the whiteboard and how it relates to the graft total.

At a glance, it looks like the follicle to hair ratio doesn't tally with the reported number of grafts and hairs. There are far more 2 hair follicles than anything else, yet the ratio of the total averages much lower than 2.

I guess what I'm trying to work out is if 11000 grafts were extracted from the donor, or whether less were extracted and then split for more coverage? 

Admittedly, I have not done the math myself to check but it may be the quantity of single beard hairs that brings it down?

Barba = beard (beard hairs)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is mental. you must be so pleased. Could you provide a picture of your donor please? From the side shot photo, it appears your donor looks better than before the surgery. 

• Administrators

Okay, when I’m wrong. I’m wrong. Let me eat my own words. This is amazing. I had doubts. But my lord, this is incredible!

The donor

IMG_2581.jpeg

The results

332F9F8F-A7D7-4061-97E8-71B701B3D311.jpeg

The math aint mathing 🤯

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.