Dr De Freitas 05/22/23 (3233 Grafts)

• 2 weeks later...

I think this one is getting my vote. Between you and 2 others.

Can I ask how many gradts per cm2 the doctor was able to achieve? Looks very, very densely packed.

Fantastic result!

• 5 weeks later...

This post gave me all the reassurance in the world that I picked the right doctor. I had my procedure with Dr. Freitas 11 days ago and I showed him your hairline as a basis to what I was looking for. Although I am a more advanced Norwood, he delivered a hairline for me that is natural, while preserving grafts for my crown via a 2nd procedure. 

I had roughly 3,090 grafts and can confirm your write up regarding your experience from start to finish is literally spot on. It was an incredible experience for a procedure that can be nerve-wracking for so many.

My hairline immediately post op and a few weeks out look very similar to yours. I’m so excited to see this play out over the next several months after watching your progress.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, while putting the amazing work of Dr. Freitas out there for those looking to change their life for the better! 

Edited by StayThick36
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

wasn’t planning on doing another update this soon but the clinic requested photos for my 9 month check in and so I figured I’d post them here as well since I have them. I’m about 12 days shy of the 9 month mark. Couldn’t be happier with my hair. 
IMG_4008.thumb.jpeg.21156f3cc31d60a4d6aa2072a325d852.jpeg

IMG_4007.thumb.jpeg.a22747592778e4f687336707de72d8bf.jpegIMG_4009.thumb.jpeg.37c5fb10e28f0b156b242cfdeee815db.jpeg

IMG_4010.thumb.jpeg.8111d02d7c1e4299930ca6a4a5ceedee.jpeg
IMG_3977.thumb.jpeg.7edadacdb27257d553bbe9f7de0f4018.jpegIMG_4014.thumb.jpeg.a2d5cced113b9cdb46972281335ff423.jpeg

Edited by Will_the_way
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 2

On 1/30/2024 at 8:04 PM, StayThick36 said:

This post gave me all the reassurance in the world that I picked the right doctor. I had my procedure with Dr. Freitas 11 days ago and I showed him your hairline as a basis to what I was looking for. Although I am a more advanced Norwood, he delivered a hairline for me that is natural, while preserving grafts for my crown via a 2nd procedure. 

I had roughly 3,090 grafts and can confirm your write up regarding your experience from start to finish is literally spot on. It was an incredible experience for a procedure that can be nerve-wracking for so many.

My hairline immediately post op and a few weeks out look very similar to yours. I’m so excited to see this play out over the next several months after watching your progress.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, while putting the amazing work of Dr. Freitas out there for those looking to change their life for the better! 

Congrats man and I’m really glad my post was able to provide you a bit of peace of mind. Happy growing 😄 you can’t go wrong with de Freitas and i’m sure you’ll be so happy with the results. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Look at the difference 

9C3CA9CC-E78C-42E7-A255-02B2D00A39E0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, TonTon said:

Did you use ketoconozole shampoo everyday? Until now?

And oral Minoxidil, are you taking it every day until now? 2.5 mg?

Hello, I used 2% keto shampoo twice a day on  MWF and klorane edelweiss shampoo all other days. I now shampoo/condiiton w just regular sulfate free stuff and use nizoral on occasion when my scalp is feeling dry or itchy.  Oral minoxidil 5mg every days for the first 3 ish months and then switched to 2.5 since I couldn’t find 5mg anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Will_the_way said:

Hello, I used 2% keto shampoo twice a day on  MWF and klorane edelweiss shampoo all other days. I now shampoo/condiiton w just regular sulfate free stuff and use nizoral on occasion when my scalp is feeling dry or itchy.  Oral minoxidil 5mg every days for the first 3 ish months and then switched to 2.5 since I couldn’t find 5mg anywhere. 

When did you stop with the daily Keto usage?

Any sides with the Oral Minoxidil? Is it for life time?

19 minutes ago, TonTon said:

When did you stop with the daily Keto usage?

Any sides with the Oral Minoxidil? Is it for life time?

Can’t exactly remember since the 2% I really just used until I ran out. I’d say it was about 3 months and it was never daily. Just mon/weds/fri. Also no side effects with anything and yes I plan on taking it for the foreseeable future. 

Edited by Will_the_way

On 2/20/2024 at 3:07 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Look at the difference 

9C3CA9CC-E78C-42E7-A255-02B2D00A39E0.jpeg

The difference really is crazy and beyond anything I expected. For my 1 year update I will post a few more before pics as well