Dr. Felipe Pittella FUE Transplant 10.5k grafts

@bigtyivier2k2 I replied to your DM with answers. Bottom line, you cannot put anything on your head for 14 days, per Pittella’s order. You will just need to stay out of the sun for those 2 weeks. Reference the flight home, get yourself a good neck travel pillow and accept now that you just won’t sleep super comfortably for 2 weeks. Those first couple of weeks will be a distant memory when you have your new head of hair.

• Administrators

@Digs49

hows the hair looking 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey @Melvin- Admin, things are going well. Been traveling a lot for work so haven’t had much time to post. I decided to mix it up and show some real time photos from the last few weeks. I’ll do my normal monthly post in a couple of weeks. 

IMG_9058.jpeg

IMG_9056.jpeg

IMG_9059.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Digs49 said:

Hey @Melvin- Admin, things are going well. Been traveling a lot for work so haven’t had much time to post. I decided to mix it up and show some real time photos from the last few weeks. I’ll do my normal monthly post in a couple of weeks. 

IMG_9058.jpeg

IMG_9056.jpeg

IMG_9059.jpeg

Damn it looks amazing man, congrats 🎊 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

From the photos, your hair is looking phenomenal. Sorry if you have mentioned this before, but did Dr Pittella say if you had good/bad donor density and if you hair was thin/thick?

How does the donor feel? Does it feel/look any thinner than before?

All the best!

@pullinyourleg Dr Pittella said I had average donor at best. My hair is just naturally thin. Donor feels great; doesnt feel or look like I had a HT unless you knew it (I think). It looks a little thinner but you can see the before and after photos for yourself to see if you can notice.

• Like 1