I was given Oral Sex on Day 2 Post OP. Is this bad?

OK my doc said no physical activities for at least a week which means no sex. I was given oral sex day 2 post op via FUE 1k grafts, I didn't think it was anything until I read somewhere on the internet that that could be bad for the grafts because the blood rushes to your head when you ejaculate. Today is the 5th day post op and I noticed 2 transplanted grafts breaking off incompletely. What I mean by incompletely is that I can see a black hair stub under the skin.

P.S. I also had a few ciggerettes post OP, but I asked my doc if I could smoke and he said he rather me didnt but it won't effect my grafts if I really need to smoke.

Could I have damaged my grafts by being reckless?

OK my doc said no physical activities for at least a week which means no sex. I was given oral sex day 2 post op via FUE 1k grafts, I didn't think it was anything until I read somewhere on the internet that that could be bad for the grafts because the blood rushes to your head when you ejaculate. Today is the 5th day post op and I noticed 2 transplanted grafts breaking off incompletely. What I mean by incompletely is that I can see a black hair stub under the skin.

P.S. I also had a few ciggerettes post OP, but I asked my doc if I could smoke and he said he rather me didnt but it won't effect my grafts if I really need to smoke.

Could I have damaged my grafts by being reckless?

I wouldn't have thought that would effect your grafts, atleast I hope not. I wouldn't worry about it to much, I've never heard of it.

Email your doctor if you are really concerned.

The smoking, some of the top doctors actually allow you to smoke during surgery, of course its better not too but I don't think a few afterwards will do any harm.

Stop bragging, lol! But ya, unless in ectasyu you repeatedly mashed your donor into some wooden headboard on your love-bed, I'd imagine it to be a positive if anything, aside from likely being totally neutral.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for the fast responses!

I'm not bragging :-)

Another question and this is very unusual and I even asked my doctor and he said it was impossible and I don't see him until next week for another follow up.

2 of my transplated grafts are growing so fast it is about half an inch right now and considering I'm only 5th day Post op how can this be possible? I don't think it's a bad thing but I have been reading up on HT's for the past 6 months before i decided to get the procedure and I have never heard grafts growing at accelerated rates 5th day post op.

atedly mashed your donor into some wooden headboard on your love-bed, I'd imagine it to be a positive if anything, aside from likely being totally neutral.

could it be effects of graftcyte?

I never thought I'd see a topic like this! icon_razz.gif

The only thing I can say is to stay away from strenous activity and smoking in order to have a speedier recovery.

take care...

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

What did the prostitute say about your fue.

LOL! There's only two types of woman who would realistically do this but 2 days post-op -- let's have faith in the OP and hope it was the wife!

But ya, this is the most luxurious post-op "concern" I've ever encountered...and to think I was sweatin over whether my pillow fortress was good enough for my grafts when I slept.... icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

my girlfriend wanted to make me feel better although the whole procedure was painless. I guess I can't laugh about it like how you people are until a year later when I see it didn't compromise my results.

cheers!

See? Just when you start wondering if people really listen to others......we get this.

If you have such a wonderful girlfriend, why are you getting a HT?

You should be inventing more ways to feel "bad" so she can make you feel "better"

icon_biggrin.gif

PS--Your fine.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Eu222: I think the reason us guys are joking on, at least for me, is we have all had those worries post-op - maybe not about the oral thing, but we have all been there (worried about things that we shouldn't) and as the months go by... you will question everything you do. (plus it's a funny attetion grabbing title)

Keep posting your concerns, the forum helps pull you through, but don't worry about the oral thing mate it hasn't harmed your grafts.

Edit:

The B Spot, if only having a great gf was enough, did you notice you just made your 2009th post.

If you have such a wonderful girlfriend, why are you getting a HT?

Well to be honest girlfriends come and go while I hope my transplanted hair is forever.

LOL--I do have a tremendous wife--she was my GF for 8 years.

I know, shame on me for spending so much hair time online. icon_confused.gif

It just gets ahold of you.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Of course there are two alternatives that will ensure you no longer have to suffer oral sex if its a problem :-

a) Just say No

b) Or marry your girlfriend

The latter has been clinically proven to stop all BJs in their tracks !