Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

15 hours ago, mtb said:

Came across these on a flash drive earlier today from my consultation and first procedure. Consultation appt, pre-op on 1st day surgery, end of first day surgery, pre-op second surgery day, 1 day post op, then 3 and 7 days post op. This would have been Dec 2022 and Jan 2023.

Consultation:

image.thumb.jpeg.ff2e7aa8e3cbb909b80c5022b586a396.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e5aad61b2f416a946d8927526da2542b.jpeg

Surgery Pre-op

image.thumb.jpeg.df7f88a5637188ac1c624ea3079223c5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.007292519bffecc6eaa3582b4ab12cc9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.46e57c94552fd4e4f5757453e434e78f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4d06845297a270f9402b8274befc44c8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1333bc7b12862a1a7bc195b8d99018f3.jpeg

Post op day 1image.thumb.jpeg.925e83210a546cb46418c708f74e28d2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5ecb5637a91463373e6a3624a9f0e88b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fc3d66819d5d8442a6d8296374439777.jpeg

Pre-op Day 2image.thumb.jpeg.fbb6a96a650004a847951b866c5c2b8f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8e58e90a9b319d3a58cb876a2ef16f5e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1b7e6722a1f1b258abe72f9eecc0d425.jpeg

Post op day 2

image.thumb.jpeg.5fcca0d044fe58031f04f2325b39389d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ea3b5d8217eb882e3bce187d77127f89.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.abf99807e667809899d8db5824edd79d.jpegimage.jpeg

3 days post op. Bumped my head on a low hanging light and lost three grafts in front right temporal areaimage.thumb.jpeg.a92f2cabd5571c370e9a3e6e5992f590.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fae69fd5ce493f6fc879dac2b32448e2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f1bfb131fb560d8335849e8a3ae79345.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c45b93a45c3fa4dece6c3777304aaeb7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3b8cdb596007844cf213181ce352a95b.jpeg

7 days post opimage.thumb.jpeg.5a780e22d2a17bab858de7582f33983b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9d6041c8b1accd7c9e1d6f347b480e21.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.615c0319d474ef04070886162e0a0d0f.jpeg

Wow, I honestly forgot how low your crown dipped. This is insane.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I would flip a coin. They’re both exceptional. 

That coin better be weighted heavily toward Zarev lol.

Pitella is great but Zarev is the Michael Jordan of hair transplant surgeons. There is no-one better. He is in a class of his own.

22 hours ago, Antonfarat said:

Looks like you went 12 rounds with that lamp as well, haha. 

Jokes aside, incredible how clean that work is - and I think you mentioned you were one of the rougher looking Zarev patients. Nonetheless, that donor makes me want to slow lap in front of my phone by myself. Zarev is king at this. 

Incredible result overall mate, wishing you all the best. 

@Antonfarat Thanks. I’m fortunate. 

13 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Thank you so much for this, had a few guys on IG claim that your results are fake, and obviously someone different. I guess I can understand that, it’s unbelievable. But its 100% real. 

I love seeing both Dr. Pittella and Dr. Zarev acknowledging each other. It really is a MJ and Lebron situation between them. They mutually respect each other. We’re lucky to have them. 
96e43ab6-88a4-4dfe-a509-580c5db01aca.jpeg

@Melvin- Admin MJ/Lebron. Ha ha. I’m sure they were getting peppered with questions from other surgeons the entire conference. 

13 hours ago, hairman22 said:

really looking forward to my own procedure with Zarev in 6 months

seeing those pics the results are incredible.

Hopefully he gets some surgeons trained. If he does Bulgaria will become the hair transplant capital

@Melvin- Admin if you got another procedure would you go with Zarev or Pitella?

@hairman22 You’ll be in good hands. 

12 hours ago, Shadman said:

@Melvin- Admin I think only you can convince them to join you for a podcast. It would be interesting to see both of them together 🤩

Also Dr. Sethi, seeing three horsemen together with you for a podcast would be something extraordinary.

@Shadman Id tune in!

10 hours ago, Fox243 said:

Wow, I honestly forgot how low your crown dipped. This is insane.

@Fox243 Yes it was low. With a chance it could go lower. 

@Melvin- Admin Id probably think it’s fake too. Photo from the end of the second procedure. Then pics from today. Posted with Dr Zarev’s permission. 

The recipient feels thicker than the donor but the second session hairs aren’t long enough just yet. Also, I still have 2,500 in the donor for later balding. After that the recipient and donor will feel totally homogenous in density when I put my fingers through my hair. But I’m not worried about it because it looks like homogenous in coverage and density currently.

Will post official seven month update in a week and a half.   

IMG_8862.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0895.jpeg

• Like 5

holy moly, probably the best results I've seen on this forum imo for such a high Norwood!

Can someone please tell me what. Dr Zarev waiting list is like? Someone mentioned earlier in the thread 4 years?! that can't be right can it? 

4 hours ago, sekiro109 said:

holy moly, probably the best results I've seen on this forum imo for such a high Norwood!

Can someone please tell me what. Dr Zarev waiting list is like? Someone mentioned earlier in the thread 4 years?! that can't be right can it? 

Well i schedule a appointment last November to 12/26 and from what im seeing after you have to wait 1/1,5 years to get the surgery so probably 4/5 years without paying more

4 hours ago, mtb said:

@Antonfarat Thanks. I’m fortunate. 

@Melvin- Admin MJ/Lebron. Ha ha. I’m sure they were getting peppered with questions from other surgeons the entire conference. 

@hairman22 You’ll be in good hands. 

@Shadman Id tune in!

@Fox243 Yes it was low. With a chance it could go lower. 

@Melvin- Admin Id probably think it’s fake too. Photo from the end of the second procedure. Then pics from today. Posted with Dr Zarev’s permission. 

The recipient feels thicker than the donor but the second session hairs aren’t long enough just yet. Also, I still have 2,500 in the donor for later balding. After that the recipient and donor will feel totally homogenous in density when I put my fingers through my hair. But I’m not worried about it because it looks like homogenous in coverage and density currently.

Will post official seven month update in a week and a half.   

IMG_8862.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0895.jpeg

Man im without words. This is a good level hairtransplant 

9 hours ago, Armin said:

Well i schedule a appointment last November to 12/26 and from what im seeing after you have to wait 1/1,5 years to get the surgery so probably 4/5 years without paying more

I heard its now 3 years till surgery after a consult.

1 hour ago, Fox243 said:

I heard its now 3 years till surgery after a consult.

Well if i dont get rich its 5 and half years to go xD

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Buffaloboy said:

That coin better be weighted heavily toward Zarev lol.

Pitella is great but Zarev is the Michael Jordan of hair transplant surgeons. There is no-one better. He is in a class of his own.

Pitella does implant in rows but hes good too for higher NW cases

10 hours ago, Armin said:

Wait you can pay more to be faster?

5 hours ago, primo said:

Wait you can pay more to be faster?

I didn't know this was an option as well. I heard his regular rate is about 5 euros/graft. Does anyone know how much he charges to have the procedure done sooner? 

10 minutes ago, sekiro109 said:

I didn't know this was an option as well. I heard his regular rate is about 5 euros/graft. Does anyone know how much he charges to have the procedure done sooner? 

900 euros for the consult and 9 euros per graft for the off schedule path. But the off schedule list is already big haha, even for any cancellation. It's like waiting 3 years (if lucky) instead of 5, but there are many factors at play. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MC117 said:

But the off schedule list is already big haha, even for any cancellation. It's like waiting 3 years (if lucky) instead of 5, but there are many factors at play. 

Waiting 3 years is standard option after off-schedule consultation. If you are lucky you can get it sooner, but as you said, cancellation list is long. 

The main benefit of off-schedule  consultation is that you can get consultation in reasonable time. Standard "cheap" consultations are not available and maybe won't return anyway. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood

59 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Waiting 3 years is standard option after off-schedule consultation. If you are lucky you can get it sooner, but as you said, cancellation list is long. 

The main benefit of off-schedule  consultation is that you can get consultation in reasonable time. Standard "cheap" consultations are not available and maybe won't return anyway. 

Hope that for the surgery for the normal consultation we dont have to wait more lol but like you said they stopped them

I'm sure Zarev will get another surgeon trained

He intends to do that mentioned it to me last year ill ask him about it in November if a surgeon will join his practice

He has other surgery rooms

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

I'm sure Zarev will get another surgeon trained

He intends to do that mentioned it to me last year ill ask him about it in November if a surgeon will join his practice

He has other surgery rooms

Thank you for asking!

• Like 1

During my consultation, Dr. Zarev told he made a test with some doctors but when they understood the amount of work needed and the rigor it required, they ran away !!🤣 

@GeneralNorwood Yes there is still an advantage but the demand is so important that the gap is closing between the regular and off schedule. Of course they are still first in case of a cancellation but as mentioned the waiting list is so big haha.
I'll have my surgery in 6 months more or less, so I'm excited ! And got an awesome consultation price.😍

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2024 at 4:55 AM, MC117 said:

During my consultation, Dr. Zarev told he made a test with some doctors but when they understood the amount of work needed and the rigor it required, they ran away !!🤣 

@GeneralNorwood Yes there is still an advantage but the demand is so important that the gap is closing between the regular and off schedule. Of course they are still first in case of a cancellation but as mentioned the waiting list is so big haha.
I'll have my surgery in 6 months more or less, so I'm excited ! And got an awesome consultation price.😍

Just eager to know your consultation price?

On 5/23/2024 at 6:23 AM, Rawkerboi said:

Just eager to know your consultation price?

50 euros sir rawkerboi !😎

• Haha 2

7 months. Some dry, then some with product. I think the limiting factor is my mid scalp. I need to learn how style it so the hair doesn’t clump up and show scalp. I was told I should blow dry before using product. Or maybe the slick back isn’t in the cards for me long term. Overall I’m very happy with the result though. 

IMG_0913.jpeg

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg

IMG_0917.jpeg

IMG_0918.jpeg

IMG_0919.jpeg

IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0921.jpeg

IMG_0922.jpeg

IMG_0923.jpeg

IMG_0924.jpeg

IMG_0925.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Looking good bro. 🙏Are you using a fine -toothed comb? Thats what you need - and then I think you use to much of your gel. The key is to use as little as possible. 

I think unless your hair is naturally super thick, even regular Joe NW0 shows scalp with a “wet” back slick, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. 

14 hours ago, donpizmeov said:

Looking good bro. 🙏Are you using a fine -toothed comb? Thats what you need - and then I think you use to much of your gel. The key is to use as little as possible. 

@donpizmeov I was using a fine tooth comb. But yeah it’s likely too much product. 

9 hours ago, Antonfarat said:

I think unless your hair is naturally super thick, even regular Joe NW0 shows scalp with a “wet” back slick, so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. 

@Antonfarat I think you’re right. Also, I haven’t really been doing the minoxidil for a while. I know that makes hair thicker. 

Going to try these look below as it gets longer. But honestly I do like shorter. It’s just easier to style, it dries quicker, and it looks cleaner when it’s shorter. 

IMG_0926.webp

IMG_0927.webp